Ch32- I will do it!
4.4k 33 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch32- I will do it!

>Istrea POV<

So Kalia-nee is the dragon priestess all along. No wonder I had been feeling that the dragon priestess was close but I did not think that she would be this close. The marking below her navel is clearly our Kingdom's crest so why did I not notice it until now?

*Flashback moment*

I had never once seen Kalia-nee fully naked before! Back when we first bathed together, she was already soaking in the water so I didn't see, and when she got out, she immediately wrapped a towel around herself! That repeated for all the attempts I tried to bath with her when we were travelling.

I need to tell Taki that I found the dragon priestess immediately.

With that, I dashed out of the bathroom, leaving everyone dumbfounded.


>MC POV<

After declaring something shocking, Strea immediately dashed out of the bathroom while repeatedly calling out for Taki.

Still surprised by Strea's shocking declaration, I am still frozen on the spot, trying to process what Strea just said.

[Eh… Ehhhhhhhhh?!]

No, no, no! Impossible, impossible, impossible! I am the dragon priestess? That is a huge ton of responsibility that I won't be able to shoulder! Saving the world with the hero? I want nothing of that! Why can't it be someone else who is more suitable than an introvert like me?

[Let us get out too, and clarify this with Strea-chan.]

Seria said while letting go of me.

Yup, she is right. We need to clarify and confirm what Strea meant.


We have all gathered in the living room again. Me, Lily, Strea, Seria, Jun and Taki.

[So, Istrea. Why do you only notice it now? That Kalia is the dragon priestess. You already know her for more than a week now since the day you two met.]

Taki asked.

[That's because I just noticed the crest below Kalia-nee's stomach!! That's clearly the crest of my Kingdom! When I saw it just now, the sensor in me went like, biribiri~ I am sure that she IS the dragon priestess!]

[How… How sure is your sure?…]

I mumbled, still trying to deny the possibility.

[I am very very sure!]

Strea replied me with a very serious face which left the corner of my mouth twitching in response. So seeing the crest on my lower abdomen(which I ignored) combined with her 'sense' became the trigger for her realising that I am the dragon priestess. Ughhhhh… Why me?!

[Hmmm… Strea. Is it possible to like… pass the responsibility to someone else? Being the dragon priestess is just too much for me!]

[No. Kalia-nee, you were chosen. Do you not like it that much?]

An instant reply came from Strea the moment I asked. After realizing my reluctance to take up the role, she started to tear up. Shocked by her sudden question, I was left speechless, unable to reply to her and that made her even more disappointed when she noticed how I am reacting. Seeing her like this made me feel like I did something wrong but I really think that I am not fit to be the dragon priestess...

Just when the mood in the living room is down, Lily came to my side and whispered into my ear.

[(Onee-chan, why not just do it? If you do it fast and do it right, we may be able to return back to our world earlier! And you can become onii-chan again!)]

[I will do it!]

I replied in an instant. If it means that I can return to being a man faster, I will do it! If it means that I do not need to experience another menstrual cycle, I will do it! This ambition of mine is definitely true and noble, fit to be one of the dragon priestess's!

Everyone around got caught in surprised by my sudden change in decision, except Lily who is grinning at my response.

[Are you sure?]

Jun asked in concern. My decision contradicting to my personality must have shocked him a lot judging by how worried he is. But I had made up my mind! I will do whatever it takes to return to being a man. I will not like to stand out though... So maybe if we can save the world discreetly?

[U… Umu!]

Thinking about that again made me slightly unsure but turning back into a guy still weighs more so I affirmed Jun with a serious and motivated answer. After seeing how serious I am, Jun had no choice but to go along with what I had decided.

[Don't push yourself too hard, I am here if you need me.]

[Not bad, Kalia. I like your answer.]

[Thank you, Kalia-nee!]

Seria said, followed by Taki and Strea, who is beaming with a bright smile now.

[I will follow you no matter what path you choose.]

Lily said to me with a grin. Somehow, having them by my side made me more relieved. I feel like I can do it...


[So… What must I do as the dragon priestess?]

I asked. Even after all the explanations, the role of the dragon priestess was still not explained yet. Since I am the priestess, do I heal people in the backline instead of fighting in the frontline? Or do I have some holy cleansing power to purify the Dark dragon lord?

[I do not know that as well… I was only told to find the dragon priestess and bring her back to Riucornia. Sorry for not knowing anything...]

Strea replied in disappointment as she was unable to answer my question.

[It's okay Strea, nobody is blaming you for anything.]

I said while patting Strea's head with a smile as gentle as I could manage.

[How about you Taki? Do you know anything?]

[Nope. I was not told anything as well. I thought that I will deal with it when I found the dragon priestess but I did not think that I will find her so fast.]

Taki answered with a shrug.

[How long does it take to travel from here to Riucornia?]

Jun suddenly asked while still deep in thought in his usual pose.

[I suppose it will take about two and a half week by horse. But, if we take the expressway, it will take around four or five hours.]

Taki replied.

[What expressway?]

Jun asked again. I am curious about this as well.

[Riding on Istrea in her dragon form.]

Taki answered while pointing both his arms towards Strea while Strea just hopped once with her arms in the air like they were performing in a street show. They look like they are enjoying this…

[Milguard, let's all go together! Since they are no dragons sightings around Distodia recently, Lucas will be able to handle the guild by himself! We just need to get back in time for the meeting.]

Seria said to Jun in excitement.

After thinking for a while, Jun finally agreed.

[Looks like that's settled then. We will depart in two days!]

Taki said with his right hand held up.

[[[[Ooooh!]]]]


Author's note:

Taki's reason for departing in another two days:
I need to buy souvenirs for Astreal(Prince) and the King…


And this is the end of arc 1~

I'll be taking a short break of about a month to make adjustments to some chapters, redraw my cover and review my story so far. In this one month I planned to release 2 extra chapters so do look forward to it. (I can't promise when though…)

Thank you for reading this far!!~ And I hope that you will continue to support me!!~ XD

Discord: https://discord.gg/jHedRBX

Im still available for a chat in Discord~

37