extra chapter mother’s day
2.1k 9 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know this is a bit late but... better late than never right? 

this chapter is not necessary to read but I added it nonetheless because I felt the need for it.

cheers

 

*tap tap tap*

a figure dressed in a victorian-era inspired design maid uniform complete with a white hairband, a white shirt covered in a black corset skirt covering black stockings accompanied by decorated stiletto heels, walked down a walkway before stopping in front of a heavily looking but highly decorated door.

the maid placed her hand on the pommel before turning it and entering.

after entering she closed the door and stood in front of it observing her master playing with one of her toys.

  • master, it's time... we will be done in a few minutes, please come with the misses.

The maid's master looked at her a bit annoyed that she interrupted her moment of fun but she knew that she had asked her to do this so instead of hating her for it she was going to reward her later on the day.

the maid unfaced by the look on her master bowed down and stood in attention waiting for her next instructions

  • Thank you, Karem, let me finish here, and will meet with the rest there. (???)

the maid bowed down in acceptance of the order given.

  • as you wish, my, master. (Karem)

*Thump*

after a few minutes, her master finished, she let go of her toy which fell on the floor, and headed to the door not before covering her toy on a mantle like she would with something precious and then looked out of the window with a nostalgic but sad look on her eyes.

as she waked her clothes rearranged themself on their own from a mangled mess into a more formal attire consisting of a black... as she called "formal suit" paired with black heels and a decorated mantle signifying her status.

as they walked they went down a set of stairs then out of a mission before getting into a black hovering car and heading out altho it seemed as it would be a long trip... this was by no means a long trip for they just turned at the first intersection and headed east into a mountain range before stopping in front of a structure where two figures stood.

one with white hair and nine foxtails and a kimono.

the other with red hair and blue eyes and dress.

they bowed down to the figure that emerged followed by a maid.

  • Mistress
  • Blake

they both showed respect but overflowed with emotions at the same time

  • I assume that you both did what I told you to do...Luna, Grace? (Blake)
  • yes we have our gifts (Grace)(Luna)

they both said simultaneously.

  • then let us get inside... Grace could you do it? I want to talk to her (Blake)

then the three went inside of the structure were at the end stood a statue of a pretty woman where Grace stood right in front before turning around but this time in a more familiar way and with her eyes having changed color from blue to a pale gold color.

she was instantly hugged by Blake.

  • it has been a while Romina, how are you doing? (Blake)
  • I am doing better now... how are the ting in the ground? (Romina)
  • fine enough to do this... is everything ready?
  • yes, my dear blake...you just have to tell her to do it, I won't be able to keep the connection for much longer I am still weak... and... I am still sad that you lost your previous name and body... but it does not change the fact that I will always love you doesn't matter the name, shape, or form that you have, you will always have that shine in your soul that links it to mine and that I love so much. (Romina)
  • just the fact that you will remember and love me makes me don't care because I know it still exists inside of you. (Blake)

then the pale golden color in her eyes started to fade.

  • when I finish here the first thing I do after everything is settled is go to you! (Blake)
  • I'll be waiting...(Romina)

then the golden color disappeared and the blue returned and Grace fell on the ground panting.

  • thank you, Grace... (Blake)
  • don't worry just...(Grace)
  • I know (Blake)

then Grace received a kiss


after a while, the rest of the invitees arrived carrying various packages, some arrived late receiving the gaze of the rest and were placed on a notepad by their master for later punishment.

  • Let's begin... (Blake)

when she said that a glowing white-blue circle with intricate patterns appeared on the ground.

they all placed their packages on the formation before sitting on seiza around it.

  • you all know that I came from a place where we celebrate a day for our mothers...but there it has become something of just money instead of intention, I know... some of you will not be able to see her again beet because she is on a far away please, or because some other special circumstances... but... this formation here... goes through space and time, it will make your intentions known to them on the moment of their story when their day needs to be brightened without affecting it... wherever they are, wherever they were they will get, wherever they will be, on the wen they will know those feelings that you have for them (Blake)

all present were showing a plethora of emotions but none were of anger.

then they all in unison raised their heads showing their resolution before the formation shined brighter and everything was white for a few seconds.

 

  • HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!! (everyone)

 


  • happy mother's day to all the readers tho I feel sad because we won't be able to get the message in time for you to get it on the right day but I hope you like it. (Romina)
31