Extra 1
564 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The kings castle in Dizar Kingdom. Around the time Satoru was hunting his first monster.

POV: Yasudera Azuki

[M-mmm](Azuki)

After the strange event in the class I regain consciousness. I was confused because I wasn’t in the class anymore. The surroundings looked like some room in a castle. In all directions but the front were walls. In the front was a double door, it could fit a truck inside. When I looked on the ground, there my classmates were laying unconscious. When I found Hisagi I quickly came to her. It seemed that she has awakened as she was holding her head. I called out to her.

[Hisagi are you alright?](Azuki)

She looked up and seeing my face she responded.

[What happened Azuki-chan? Where are we?](Hisagi)

[I don’t really know, its a room with stone walls. It looks like the inside of a castle.](Azuki)

[But what are we doing here? Were we kidnapped or something?](Hisagi)

[I don’t know that, there are only our classmates here.](Azuki)

[That seems about right. The other people are regaining consciousness so let’s wait for everyone to wake up.](Hisagi)

[Sure but umm…](Azuki)

[What is it?](Hisagi)

[I-i don’t see Satoru anywhere. Did something happen to him?](Azuki)

[Haha you are in this situation and you still worry about him?](Hisagi)

[H-hauu](Azuki)

I hide my head between my hands to not let her see my face.

(Hisagi is my childhood friend after all. She knows that I have feelings for Satoru. I started when I was in primary school. But I’m sure that he doesn’t remember me from that time. It happened long ago after all. Even when I greet him everyday it doesn’t seem like he cares much. If he really forgot...)

As I looked around again, there was one person there that I didn't recognize. She looked to be in our age. Her looks reminded me of Satoru's little sister. She looked like the older her.

I came to her and tried to wake her up. When I poked her a few times there finally was a response. She still in daze murmured.

[Satoru-nii?](Eriko)

[Satoru-nii? Eh? Are you Eriko?](Azuki)

[That's right and you are? Ouch my whole body hurts.](Eriko)

[I'm Azuki, Satoru's classmate. Are you alright?](Azuki)

[You are nii-chan’s classmate? Then why are you so short?](Eriko)

[No, I'm not short. You should be 12 years old right? I don't know why but your body and looks are like a 16 years old. What happened to you?](Azuki)

[I don't know. The last thing that I remember is going to Satoru-nii’s class. He forgot to get his lunch so I came to give it to him. Then when I opened the door there was this flash of light. I don't remember anything after that happened.](Eriko)

[Is that so? For now can you stand? Also can you come with me?](Azuki)

[I guess so, do you want to find where Satoru-nii is too? If you do then I don't mind going with you.](Eriko)

[Yeah let's look for Satoru together. I will introduce you to my friend first, come with me.](Azuki)

I took her hand and went back to Hisagi. She was pretty surprised about her being Satoru's sister. We agreed to talk about this later, when we ascertain our situation.

When everyone has woken up, the giant door opened. From inside came out a person with an armor on. He looked like a soldier, he held a spear. After looking around he shouted.

[I ask of you to follow me! There you will be able to get the answers you need.](Soldier)

After saying that he left through the door. We quickly followed after him since we all wanted to know what is going on. While following him we walked through a big corridor. There were a lot of other ways to go. I wondered if I would get lost in this maze. After walking for a while we have arrived at the end of the passage. There was another double door. It was grander than the one before so I wondered if an important person is inside. There weren't any windows on the way here so my speculation about this place being a castle was mostly right.

[In this room is the king of Dizar Kingdom. Please refrain from being rude.](Soldier)

[What are we even supposed to act like…](Hisagi)

Hisagi retorted to his words. It was the right attitude considering how absurd the situation was. We all entered the room and then we were surprised. The room was so big you could consider it a hall. In there at the very end of it was a throne and a person with a presence of a king sitting on it. He wore a grand looking mantle. He of course had a crown on his head, just like a king would. I wondered what was all of this about. When we all started murmuring one of the people near the king shouted.

[Silence! You are in the presence of the king!](Man)

The man wore extravagant armor. He had a strong aura surrounding him, like a veteran. His looks were also good, well not as good as Satoru’s though. He behaved like there was no respect to us at all even considering our situation. Then the king spoke.

[Welcome to my castle o brave heroes. I'm the king of this kingdom. My name is Reinfred Stoutcrest. We summoned you, heroes from the other world. Your duty is to protect this kingdom and this world.](Reinfred)

(This explanation is lacking in several areas right? The details weren’t even said, I hope we can question him later.)

Some people started stirring up from his attitude. I didn’t shout as it seemed meaningless.

[Don't fuck with me, is this some sort of a joke?!](Classmate 1)

[Isn't this a kidnapping? Save your world yourselves!](Classmate 2)

And then someone spoke from our group. He was one of the top students in our school just like me, Mitsumaki Tomoki. When all of the attention focused on him he walked in front of the group and knelt.

[Your majesty, please hear me out.](Tomoki)

He then looked in my direction for a second but I didn’t even pay attention. I was already talking with Hisagi and Eriko about what would we do.

[I allow you to speak, say what is on your mind.](Reinfred)

[I believe we aren’t really up for this task. We are just ordinary people, so how can we even help you.](Tomoki)

[Don't worry, this man will explain you how to check your abilities. Heroes from another world should receive a high grade job and have better status than normal people.](Reinfred)

Then the knight who shouted earlier started explaining.

[Think about a plate that displays your information. In it is the information about your job and statistics.](Man)

I was thinking if he was crazy but I did it anyway. Then a plate with information about me appeared before me. I confused looked at Hisagi but she was focusing her eyes on something in front of her and Eriko was doing the same. I was sure they saw the same thing as I did. I looked back at it to read the information on it. It looked like the ones from games that Satoru liked to play. I wanted to have a topic to talk about with him so I played some of those games. Thanks to that experience I could understand what was on it. My status was like this.

[Name] Yasudera Azuki
[Race] Human (hero from a different world)
[Age] 16
[Level] 1
[Job] Holy Spear
[HP] 2000/2000
[MP] 1200/1200
[Physical Strength] 1800
[Intelligence] 2000
[Agility] 2400
[Stamina] 1500
[Endurance] 1200
[Skills]: [Blessing 1], [Spearmanship 1], [Light Magic 1], [Water Magic 1],
[Mana manipulation 1],

[Cooking 4]
[Unique]: [Language comprehension]

The reactions were various, some were happy, some were confused. I was one of the confused ones. I didn’t know whether those stats were strong or not. After the reactions died down, that man continued his speech.

[Average stats of a person with one job is one hundred twenty points. I believe you should be considerably stronger than a normal person.](Man)

(So I’m strong I think? I have much more points than an average person. But what are we even supposed to do with these? Satoru would know what to do in this situation, he is a strong person after all. I wonder where is he right now… Did he get transported like us or did something happen to him?)

[I’m a holy knight, what is your job?](Hisagi)

I was deep in thoughts so I didn't hear her.

[Azuki-chan?](Hisagi)

[A-ahh my job is holy spear. It seems I’m a speed type.](Azuki)

[Etto, my job is a sorcerer.](Eriko)

[You are daydreaming Azuki-chan. I know that this situation is unreasonable but we have to have our guard up all the time. Also it seems that we make a splendid team!](Hisagi)

[Thanks for worrying about me Hisagi. You are right, but I wonder if we can go back to Japan.](Azuki)

[I don't know about that. Let me ask.](Hisagi)

[Excuse me, there is this question that I want to ask. Can we return back to our world?](Hisagi)

[Unfortunately we don't have the knowledge to return you back.](Reinfred)

As he said that there were a lot of voices again. You could sense anger and dissatisfaction in them.

[Because of that we will pay for your equipment and accommodation in the castle. We will also train you so you won’t die in the dungeons.](Man)

[Thank you for your answer. Now everyone! I think I will try to save this world, I ask of you guys the same. Won't you help me achieve it?](Tomoki)

When he said that the people in our class stayed silent. Only after a while they started agreeing. When I and Hisagi agreed, there wasn't anything else to do other than stick with the group. When we agreed the rest joined too.

[For now you will be guided to your rooms. You will get the instructions tomorrow.](Reinfred)

We then left the room with a little of information about this situation. After following the soldier for a while we arrived at the rooms. Each of the rooms was a 3 person room. It fit perfectly with our numbers so we claimed one with our three. After entering the room we started talking about our situation and our status. I explained the situation of Eriko to Hisagi. She was surprised a lot just like me. We them decided to make a three person team. As we couldn’t go to sleep we started talking to pass time. After our long talk we went to sleep. I wanted to believe that this was still a dream. But I knew that this was reality.

6