heros pov
384 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We had set off from the castle into the surrounding forest, the forest was popular for its herbs it was also very pretty as the trees are always beautiful.

As we were walking we watched the surrounding area it was mostly made up of trees and bushes sometimes here and there an animal would run through, it was very beautiful more than we normally thought.

We finally made it to the area whete the herbs normally are the area was described as peaceful and mostly made up of a tree called -Albizia julibrissin- its a tree thats very beautiful it has pink leafs the sky was very blue and the temperature was perfect.

We all start picking the herbs and putting them in the baskets are guard mostly down as this is are first and most easiest job we will probably ever have so we better enjoy it while it last.

(Hey kana how are you doing over there) -asahi

 

(Im doing good, what about you sora) -kana

 

(I-I im doing good)-sora

 

Sora is so sweet and beautiful she can barley harm a fly i just hope she doesn't get too traumatized while were here i just don't want to imagine her turning into a heartless girl that won't ever speak again.

 

We finished picking the herbs and counted them all up each one of should get atleast 2 silvers for this amount and we should be able to get some better equipment.

 

(Alright everyone lets head back to the capital)-asahi

 

(Yes sir)-sora

 

They all poured the herbs into one basket and left the rest for other people and we all got ready and started back to the capital.

 

An hour into are walk we heard rustling in a bush and we all turned to eachother and nodded like we all knew what each other were thinking this definitely was not hat a normal animal would do so we all turned at once to see a goblin just a goblin.

Thats when we felt it some very dark arua that make everyone tense up i looked at sora and she was on the verdge of tears from the pure pressure

(Authors note: anything to do with dark magic sends out a lot of aura to pressure the other side as when using dark aura its mostly made up from aura so everything is just pure magic power)

 

Thats when we all saw it a tall white demon with black wings facing the goblin It grabbed the goblin by the head picking it up off the ground and slamming it into the tree.

It hasn't noticed up so i slowly turned to the other to tell them to slowly walk to the capital but kana has a different idea she aimed at it with her bow and shot it straight into the gut so we knew it wasn't invincible.

 

But then the what happened was very unexpected it didn't evem flinch at the arrow infact it was like it never felt the arrow and it just continued to squeeze the goblins head you could see the goblins face was in so much pain like the demon was slowly torturing it.

I looked at the demon very closely and used appraisal


Name: unknown

Level:???

??????

Race: demon

Tittle(s): ????

Skills: ???

Remaining skill points: ???


Wait didn't the goddess tell me that i can appraise anything unless it wasn't way stronger than me.

So this demon is 3x stronger than me, a greedy smile went across my face and i got carried away maybe if i can kill it i will level up massively and even get to steal some of its skills with my skill gluttony a secret skill the goddess gave me.

 

Thats when the goblins head finally popped open and splattered everywhere.

Thats when akari turned to me smiling

 

(I mean its only a goblin, in isekais goblins are very wesk but strong in numbers and that was only one so, maybe its we-)

 

He was cut off as the demon appeared behind him putting both its hands on both side of his face and instead of waiting this time immediately squeezing so hard you could say his head almost popped in seconds blood squirted everywhere and i knew this thing was not weak.

 

Akari was my best friend back in japan we loved isekai and wanted to one day make a harem looks like that won't happen 

I didn't notice how much i was crying i turned to the girls and yelled

(RUN!!! ill catch up after i kill this thing)

Both kana and sora immediately turned tail and ran picked my sword up and swung down at the demon but it raised its arm and the sword went into it cutting through but not close to cut the whole thing i just need to do it one more time i pulled the sword with all my might but it didn't budge.

Thats when the demon grabed the sword and broke it in half i nearly fell onto my knees and gave up.

 

The demon raised its only hand good hand in the air and swung down onto my head my teeth slammed down on my tongue almost cutting it in half my head hurt so much my eyes where bulging almost like they would pop out i fell to the ground and felt something warm pouring out of my head.

So this is how i die not even getting to start my isekai life those people in mangas and anime are so lucky they didn't encounter much of anything strong when they started well goodbye world.

..

...

....

Wake up 

 

I opened my eyes to see white clouds and a light blue sky almost like i did when i was summoned by the goddess am i dreaming cause this is a good dream to have as i die but then i heared it again

 

Wake up, damn it i said wake up

 

I got up to see the goddess with a disappointed look

 

(I thought i told you guys not to die i even gave you special skills i mean atleast 2 people knew how not to die, noe i have to revive you and thats gonna take most my power so be grateful)

 

(Back down on the planet with kana pov)

We kept running without turning around when we saw the capital over the hill we started running even faster no matter how out of breath we were we even started swinging are arms to one side to the other side yelling and screaming to the guards we finally made it to the gate out of breath i turned to sora and asked if she was ok.

 

(Are you ok sora) -kana

(Yeah im ok, lets wait for asahi)-sora

(Sure thing i bet he will make it back soon)-kana 

(Hey miss we need to see your card)-guard

(We have something to report that needs to be heard by the guild master)-kana 

(Still i need to see your id card and then we can go see the guild master)-guard 2

 

I pull out my id and show them it they immediately open the gate 

 

(Sorry for the trouble miss hero)-guard/guard 2

 

We walk in and immediately run to rhe guild up to the receptionist.

 

(We have something to report to the guild master)-kana

 

(How serious)

 

She said with a worried look

 

(A+ and up is needed to o take this monster down)-kana

 

(And thats where im gonna end this chapter guys i hope you enjoyed it gooooooooodbye)

12