The holy army 1
338 12 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Human general pov)

 

I was sitting in the cafeteria when the door swings open and in walks the commander and he has a serious face letting everyone know this mission is life or death.

 

(Everyone get ready for battle we will be fighting a very strong creature that could kill even 2 heros) -commander

 

Everyone gasps and immediately get up running to the tents to get ready as this is very serious.

 

(Mc pov)

 

I was chilling near a town waiting for more humans as so far each human gives me 1 level lets hope i can grind at least 20 levels.

 

Thats when i see a group of humans heading into the forest and they are each wearing a set of armor with long swords and one guy in the middle on a white horse he sticks out like a sore thumb and i could already tell he was the general of that squad.

 

I slowly got up to watch my prey as i am the predator and they are the prey with my new passive skill aura hide i am able to easily sneak up on prey now ass all my prey used to run away and it was so hard to just kill.

 

I climb one of the trees and hang down grabbing one of the knights that was lacking behind everyone and crush his helmet/head

 

-100 xp has been gained

-holy knight has been killed

-giving an extra 50 xp

-you have leveled up

 

Hmmm a holy knight so if i kill all 10 that should be 1000 plus the 50 extra so so 1500 should be the amount i get i don't know maybe my math is off i haven't done it for atleast a few months.

 

Well let the slaughter Begin.

 

(This was just a short chapter the next one will be over 1000 so wait patiently)

13