The holy army 1 (redo)
226 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(General pov)

Sitting in the cafeteria max is eating a sandwich and drinking beer enjoying his retirement days when the door to the bar swings open and a gut comes in wearing armor looking around the guy spots max and walks over to him sitting down on the stool and starts to talk."are you sir max" -knight "yes what about it"-max "we've been getting reports on something in death valley"- knight "its called death Valley for a reason now get out"-max "im sorry sir i c-" max punches the knight the knight goes flying towards the wall gis armor bent in and blood coming out of his mouth.

"I said get out"-max the knight trys to move but can't his ribs were broken max walks over and picks the guy up and throws him outside like a rag doll the knight hits the ground and dies his heart crushed from impact another knight walks towards them this time a female knight.

"Follow orders pig"-knight she draw's her sword holding it and gets into a stance unknown to max and disappears reappearing behind max swinging the sword into his back going in his back was really tough from his years of service. Max turns around and grabs the sword breaking it the female knight smiles and says "i tried going easy but i have to place you under arrest for killing an imperial knight.

"Can i get you name"-knight "max"- max "oooo sir max well its been a while" she puts her fist down "we've been looking for you" -knight 

"Why"-max "because retirement is over it seems like an enemy county is killing people left and right in death valley "why the place full of monsters"-max "i don't know now lets get going"-knight taking a deep sigh max hesitantly follows.

9