Visitor From Above
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victoria appeared in the ring of blue light, and I grabbed her before she could fall. Another win, but another one that used almost all the MANA they had, after we would all take a chance to level up, and we would be right as rain. I brought Victoria over and laid her between Iona and Lavender, who were both sitting up.

I turned back to my smiling Kitty, who had already told me that she would only use her hammer. I had checked her AVATAR and was extremely impressed with her skill and class upgrade. I slid my arm around her waist and rubbed her nose with mine, and then we share an intimate kiss that earned some nasty catcalls from Iona. Tilly turned away and stepped forwards while I changed the ring settings.

"I'm ready!"

—————————————

Tilly appeared in the sand and peering around at the empty arena. This fight would be her first chance to try out her new weird ability. Tilly closed her eyes and opened four more. The view was disorienting like the first time she had tried it alone in her room at The Duke's manor.

Suddenly, Tilly heard a sound and turned to see an arrow flying at her. She stepped aside casually, and the arrow flew by slowly.

That was the eyes. Tilly's reaction speed was multiplied by ten now. The enemy was a four-armed man with two bows.

When their eyes connected, the archer started to fire, but Tilly calmy started to spin her hammer at a blinding speed. The arrows were shattered like twigs as Tilly began to run forward. The archer threw his bows away and pulled four blades off his back, but that was what she had been waiting for.

Tilly stopped her hammer and then drove it onto the ground four meters away from the archer. With the help from the ring, spike shot forwards and impaled the man. As the body melted down, a red core was all that was left.

The thing started to shake, and then the hammer's head morphed into a cat's head. Suddenly, the shaking orb shot into the cat's mouth, and it chewed it up. The head changed back into the hammerhead, but this time it had some jet booster on the back now where the spike had been.

The blue light surrounded Tilly, and then she was gone.

"Ho, Ho, Ho! What a team this is! Maybe I will have some fun with this last one."

The voice came from a man in a deep hooded cloak as he walked down into the arena. He sat down in the place of the next opponent and waited for the last contender.

"Boss shouldn't get too mad if I don't kill him too fast," joked Kento, the demon swordsman boss of the 4th level.

——————————————

I was waiting for Tilly, and she appeared holding a changed hammer with an adorable smile on her face, but then I froze. Tilly had six eyes like Sasha, and my stunned face must have made her realized this too, because, within seconds, they faded. Tilly looked embarrassed, but I grabbed her and gave her a tight hug and kiss.

"I think the eyes look good on you," I whispered into her ear, then gave her another kiss with a soft lip bite as I pulled back. The other girls crowded around and proceeded to squeeze the life out of me. I was finally able to breathe after they all let me go, so I turned to go.

"I'm the last one. Let's go!"

————————————————————

I appeared on a sand-covered area, but there was someone in a hooded robe sitting in front of me. The man stood and pulled his hood back. Inside was an eyeless black face that was covered in the black etched markings.

"So, You got some strong girls with you there! Quite interesting! I will assume you are stronger than them, right?"

"Fair guess, but we are all the same level."

"Mmhmm, let's see how true that is. My name is Kento, and I have made a special trip down here for you from the fourth floor."

Fourth floor? Then isn't this guy way over my level? Like, WAY over?! What was going on?

"You look confused. I know I might be a bit much, but I won't kill you. Right away! AHAHAHA"

With that, a black blade wreathed in black flames dropped into his hand, and he came at me. I had already pulled my LIGHT BLADE out and activated SOUL BRINGER and AVENGER. Golden flames met black ones clashed, and we began a furious storm of attacks.

The eyeless stare started to get to me, so I used three fingers to make Tilly's stone great sword appear in my other hand and then slammed down. The demon dodged back, but the smile was gone now.

I dove at him, massive blades swinging, but he disappeared and then appeared beside me. I was only just able to dodge his sword, but a kick sent me flying. I got slammed my arms down and launched myself up into the air.

As expected, the demon attacked, thinking I would be slow to swing the great sword, but that was his first mistake. When he knocked SOUL AVENGER aside, the stone blade crashed into his side, cartwheeling him into the stands.

When the demon stood back up, he was covered in the black flames.

"What are you?"

"Dave."

"What?"

"I am Dave,"

"I will kill you!" The demon screamed, but before he could move, both of us were frozen in place.

"Enough! You will get your chance to fight this one soon. But I count this as a win for the challenger."

The voice filled my head, and then the demon disappeared with nothing but a blue magic circle left in his place that quickly faded as well. That was strange. Before I could think about it anymore, the same ring surrounded me, and I was gone.

When I appeared again, I rubbed my eyes. The girl's bodies had matured, and oh, boy, were they a sight for sore eyes. Suddenly, I could see the names above their heads.

Tilly was now titled as "Battle Cat Quicksmith," and her tail and chest had grown in length and size, pressing against the frills of her new green battle-maid outfit. That was the only real way to describe it. I longed to take her somewhere else or even to keep staring, but my eyes needed to drift.

Beside her was Iona who busty chest made the black nurse outfit stretch. While the skirt exposed the cute cut of her bottom, and when she saw me checking her out, Iona gave me a wink. Her Title was "Spacial Nurse-night," and I was blown away by the crazy name like that, and I was excited to see it in combat!

Next was Victoria and her still modest chest and her silver armor. Not much had changed, but her Title read, Dragon Knight of Greshaha." Vic smiled at me when our eyes connected, and I swear that I saw the reflection of a dragon in them so much that it made me turn around and check.

Last was Lavender, Her chest was ample, by all means, and her pink dress had become more robe-like now. The Title she had received was "Chaos Cannon Mage." Woah! What was that supposed to be? Before I could think more, the girls started to probe me about leveling up.

I checked my display, skipped through the friendship updates, and accepted seven levels, flashing like a white beacon. When the light cleared, my hands were bigger, and I looked at all the silent girls. They were all staring open mouthed at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Mmmmm, nothing!" all four turned away, laughing at me.

What was so funny?

0