Chapter 4 Small Party
2.7k 2 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few days, David only ate from high-end restaurants nearby. To be honest, he really enjoyed the atmosphere in the restaurant. It was as if he was on vacation.

Naturally, to keep his body healthy, he tries to balance various meals every day. He eats steak, pizzas, varieties of vegetables, and fruits.

And after a few days of eating nutritious food, although his body barely grew in size, his pale complexion had long become rosy, his skin had also become smoother, and his lake blue eyes were full of vitality. Overall, his spirit looks more vigorous.

On a sunny Los Angeles afternoon, David is lying on a lounger in the villa’s backyard surrounded by flowers and vegetation.

Wearing a pair of big sunglasses while basking in the warm sunshine, he slowly enjoyed a cup of coffee, and snacks were placed on the small table right by him.

Everything was cozy and relaxing.

Listening to the subtle melodies of birds from the surrounding dancing trees from time to time, the corners of David's mouth turned up slightly, revealing a trace of comfort.

Recently, his mind has become more and more clearer, and his memory has become more organized. Every time he wakes up in the morning, he will feel his body feeling better and better, returning to the peak of health. And after taking a warm bath, he cannot find any fault. Everything was perfect.

"Buzzz"

The phone on the side table echoed a vibrating tune. David reflexively stretched his hand to pick up the phone and looked at the name of the caller.

It was his buddy, Allen.

"Hey, Allen, can you at least let me have a peaceful rest?"

"No! No way! David, you have been lazing around for a few days! Do you have something better to do? Knowing you, I don't think so. Want to go have fun with me? This time it will really be good! I will have a bikini party this time! It happened that I recently met a few gorgeous models. You know, it looks like you're struggling nowadays, so how about it?"

Allen's familiar voice yelled happily on the other side of the phone, shouting and speaking nonstop like a machine gun.

Allen, like David, is a rich second generation in Los Angeles. His family plays in the real estate business, and they were very, very successful at it.

Inviting hot women must be a perk of his wide connections. Even David won't be as skillful as Allen in discovering women.

He didn't even know where he found these women, but for Allen, who knows many people, this might be a simple task. It doesn't matter. He can just enjoy what life brings him, just like now.

David pondered for a moment before replying to Allen, "Sure, where will it be?"

"The address is on XXX Street, where my father has an idle villa. How about 10 in the evening? Let's play all night!"

A person like Allen, supported by his parents in everything, can play whatever he wants, and his life was also so beautiful.

"Okay, I'll be there at 10."

David said with interest. In this life, he has only experienced the good life of Los Angelas in his memories. It is different from experiencing it himself. Now that he has this opportunity to experience it personally, David will naturally not miss it.

After talking on the phone with Allen, David got up and went back into the house to get ready for the night.

At around 9:30 in the evening, a car in the garage with bright lights zoomed out of the villa. After a few days of being alone, David was quite agitated about tonight. His long abstinence was already making him crazy inside.

The car on the street gradually sped up, heading directly to the agreed location.

Los Angeles at night in 1995 did not shine as bright as it is in the future. Some streets are just relatively deserted, illuminated by the bright street lights on both sides of the road.

Though there is no need to mention the number of people out at night that sometimes people have to wonder whether these people ever sleep at all.

The side of the roads near the clubs in the bay area was packed. There was no doubt this city has amazing nightlife.

In less than twenty minutes, David reached the specified location in the west of the city.

This side of the city is also considered a wealthy neighborhood, but compared to the neighborhood of David's house, this is a level inferior but not so much as it is still positioned near the beach.

Allen’s father’s idle mansion is located at the farthest spot of the street. After driving along the road for about a minute, he finally saw a compound villa with various lights on in the middle of the night.

David drove slowly to the gate of Allen's house before the iron gate was opened by someone in charge.

"David, you are here. Allen said that he will be waiting for you inside." The security guard seemed to know David, but David didn't couldn't remember much about him.

"I see." David only nodded lightly, then drove his car all the way into the villa.

...

On the other side of the house at this time, there are already six well-dressed foreign and local girls and a laughing fat man. In these six girls, some are wearing floral dresses, some are wearing bikinis with see-through covers.

The swimwear of this time surprisingly doesn't look far from the future styles in David's eyes. The shade of colors can be improved, though.

On the other hand, the looks and figures of these girls were simply perfect.

Not only were they youthful and beautiful, but their temperaments were also quite enchanting. Their sweet smiles and shiny bright eyes were eye-catching. Especially their silky long blonds and brunettes hairstyles along with their smooth fair skins. Even with barely any makeup, they are simply beautiful.

When David's car slowly appeared in front of everyone, all the attention of the beauties who were enjoying themselves, all of them focused on David.

David's eternal interest has always been beautiful women. He had no reason to hide his face as he unabashedly gazed back and eyed each of them.

When David entered through the back entrance, making his way towards the backyard, he saw a young fat man standing near the door, welcoming him with a happy smile,

"Haha! David! You're finally here!"

"Girls, come here! Let me introduce you. He's the one I've been talking to you about just now, my good brother David."

The fat man who was speaking was naturally David's good friend, Allen. Those beautiful women holding glasses of wine on the couches or in the pool were also looking at him with unbridled curiosity and a faint lust.

"This is Allen's friend?"

"Obviously, he's rich, and his looks are also hot. He's kinda attractive!"

"Looks like Allen wasn't lying?"

"He looks very smart and nice, just like what Allen said. I like him!"

Six young and beautiful cuties discussed each other, whispering softly. They didn't expect that David is not only wealthy but is also a tall, attractive guy. This is simply the perfect man in the eyes of women.

Men can attract women with nothing more than just a few points. There is beauty, talent, or money.

With David being born with a good face while also giving off a wild temperament, coupled with his wit and background, it's easy to fascinate beautiful women. Their hormones were starting to stir up already...

Even while a distance away, Allen can already guess what those beauties were discussing. His eyes hid a brilliant light. This is exactly what he wanted. This can be considered his gift to David.

Well, maybe there is also the fact that he can't get his thing up yet, and he didn't want them to be wasted...

Allen enthusiastically hugged David, then stretched out his left hand and snapped his finger at the women,

"Well, girls, it's time to start the party! Change into your swimsuits, and come, let's have fun together!"

After Allen finished speaking, he secretly raised his eyebrows to David specifically and softly whispered to him, "Hey, I have cleared a room for you upstairs. Which beauty do you like later? You just have to say it!"

His fat chin trembled in pride as he felt proud saying that. He has been waiting for a chance to say that, and now that he did, it really felt great!

Such straightforward words made David a bit hot and heated, and the wild, unruly warmth in his body crazily forced him to be excited at the offer.

A few minutes later, six white, tender, and tall cuties put on white, red, orange, and black hot new revealing bikinis walked out of the house, exposing their shapely model figures.

The proportions of these six girls were perfect, belonging to the kind of tall and long-legged models with captivating faces.

The bikinis of this time were similar to the later ones, showing their bodies' full charm and curves with the greatest degree of seductiveness.

"Beauties, come, let's drink some wine!"

Allen had already prepared all kinds of wine, food, and deserts and placed them on a long table by the pool. There is also a BBQ not far away with a dedicated person to serve everyone.

The pretty girls with exposed bodies looked at a large table of fine wines and delicacies and smelled the scent of barbecue wafting from the grilling station while some were already having fun playing around the pool.

Champagne and red wine on the table are top brands such as Lafite and many other aged wines. If these wines can be preserved until twenty years later, this fine wine collection would reach more than $100,000.

"Let's drink champagne first! People say that champagne is the only drink that leaves a woman still beautiful after drinking it." The long-legged curved beauty in a black bikini said with extreme elegance.

At this time, Allen gave David a smirk when he heard it and whispered to him,

"Haha, David, are you ready for the fun tonight?"

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

 
41