Chapter 5 Beautiful Girl Ava
3.2k 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haha, David, are you ready for some fun tonight?"

The reason Allen would say this is because champagne, in their eyes, besides tasting, there is another purpose. That is to make the party's atmosphere get more and more heated.

David naturally knew what Allen meant and returned a smile. Suddenly, Allen whispered something to his ears, making him nod in understanding.

Both of them got up from the pool loungers and separated. David walked to the long table filled with all kinds of wine towards the group of beauties.

"How about playing a game? If anyone wins, she will get ten thousand dollars." David announced to the girls with a faint laugh.

As soon as he finished speaking, the six beauties eyed him with their full attention. One interested girl spoke with great enthusiasm,

"What! The winner gets ten thousand dollars? Let's play!"

"Wow, really? What's the game?"

"Of course, it is true."

Allen, not far away, took out a stack of green banknotes from the house then spread them neatly on the table.

Ten thousand U.S. dollars in 1995 is incredibly attractive for these girls. They could easily buy several luxury items with it. The swimsuit-clad sensual women were obviously tempted to play the game.

David noticed all their eager expressions with his eyes. Hah, such a great life he has. It is no wonder that many people can never escape this exciting lifestyle.

"The game is actually very simple. I will open the bottle of champagne in my hand, and the one who will not be drenched by this champagne will be the winner."

As soon as he was done speaking, he quickly removed the cork from the bottle.

At this moment, the lovely girls standing near him had not yet reacted. They only saw David pointing the mouth of the bottle directly towards them.

Seeing such obvious action, the hot swimsuit beauties instantly realized what was about to happen.

"Ahh~"

"Run~ Quickly~!"

"Noo~!"

"Not here~!"

All the beauties hurriedly turned around and fled like birds, displaying a frightened expression. Their round buttocks perfectly wrapped in bikinis, slender white legs, and stimulating figures can give people endless fantasies and tempt them to commit crimes.

David naturally wouldn't let them slip away. He must have a good time in such an exciting situation! All those undulating flesh...

As a result, David adjusted the angle of the champagne in his hand, aiming the opening of the bottle at the beautiful white bikini girl nearest to him, then launched champagne all over her body!

"Ah~"

With such a beautiful, tender voice, and the plump buttocks of the gorgeous girl, David didn't hold back soaked her swimsuit with champagne. The wet spots all over her body were an alluring sight to see.

"No~! Don't~!"

After the first beauty, David did exactly what he wanted to do and found all the other beauties who had been hiding and shot specific regions of their body.

The champagne totally made the girls' tops and bottoms soaked. One European beauty with long golden hair wearing a pink bikini was hit the most, making her swimsuit almost see-through. The scenery was certainly very tempting!

Chasing everyone and playing around, as well as the wet temptation of six exposed beauties, gave David a truly pleasurable experience for this new life.

Since all of them were now soaked, none of them won. Therefore, the ten thousand dollars on the table cannot be taken by anyone.

The expressions on the faces of the girls unconsciously showed regrets, but obviously, no one complained. David saw all this and naturally understood the significance of money for these beauties. He no longer has to worry about money in his life; however, they are different.

"No one wants these ten thousand dollars anymore?"

When the girls heard David, some showed hopeful expressions, while the rest who wanted them in their hearts were embarrassed to expose themselves.

"But we didn't win the game just now."

At this moment, among all the women, the long-haired beautiful girl in a white bikini spoke out courageously.

David just smiled after listening. For him, spending money is just to give himself a great experience and enjoy things in life.

"You didn't win, but it doesn't matter anymore."

David made his way to the table, collected the pile of ten thousand dollars, and under the gaze of beautiful pairs of eyes, he directly sent the banknotes scattered in the air!

Ten thousand dollars fluttered in the sky! It was like a scene taken from a movie. Money and pretty girls surrounding him, there's nothing more beautiful than this.

The half-exposed beauties raised their heads subconsciously, looking at the scattered flying green banknotes. Everyone's eyes shined in delighted at this moment, showing excitement on their faces!

"Oh my god!"

Out of happiness, the beauties instinctively opened their arms. Everyone tried catching hundreds of dollars falling from the sky.

David looked at the scene pleasingly and once again felt the convenience brought by a lot of money.

One must know that these blonde beauties around him could be the goddesses in the eyes of other men or the objects of admiration of other women. Their usual performance outside shows refined elegance. But for him, the goddesses were showing a totally different face. 

Watching the girls smile in excitement, David enjoyed a sip of his wine before turning around to make a quick stop to the bathroom. Unknown to him, numerous pairs of eyes were gazing at him intensely.

Lying down on a lounger, Allen saw this very clearly and smirked but still pretended to be drunk, downing another glass of wine.

Opening the door to his room, David took an extra shirt before going to the bathroom. After finishing his business, he looked at the reflection of his fit body in the mirror.

After intensely working out for a few days, his body had been much tougher. Though it was only a minuscule difference, he could still feel his strength increasing.

Afterward, David made his way back outside.

...

Currently, David was with one of the girls, a blonde beauty with a delicate, exquisite face. She came to introduce herself as Ava. This girl, also from Los Angeles, had just signed to be a model of a well-known swimsuit magazine. She also aims to join Hollywood to find better opportunities.

Her figure is really perfect. She is just so hot. With a tall height and well-endowed wet body, she gives off too much stimulation.

Her white bikini top does not hide her pair of round flesh. Her breasts are completely exposed because of the tiny and revealing swimsuit she was wearing, and David could see the outlines of her nipples through the thin fabric.

Her entire chest is in full view for him, and he could not stop himself from peeking. Her white wet translucent bottoms also gave a glimpse of the barely hidden region underneath, making it hard for David to look away.

The atmosphere of the party has gradually become hot. From time to time, you can hear women's screams and laughter, along with the sounds of splashing water at the pool. Everyone was having a great time.

David's exchanges with Ava were very pleasing. This girl was very open to talking about her life. Whenever she tells a story, she gets overexcited and unintentionally leans on him.

After drinking four to five glasses of wine, the two chatted very closely while their bodies occasionally heatedly rubbing against each other.

Once she mentioned how cold it was and how she seemed to have forgotten to bring a towel, David took it as a hint and invited her inside, which the girl, Ava, happily agreed to.

Pulling her soft hand, David and Ava exchanged gazes with heated eyes as they silently made their back to the house.

There was no need to say anything about what would happen next.

 

 

Last Chapter of the week!

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

 

42