Chapter 6 The Monster in Bed
3.6k 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

No one noticed when they disappeared from the pool, and the other girls could not help cursing once they found the pair gone.

Once they got to their room, Ava turned around and proudly stood in front of David, taking the wine from his hand and setting it on a nearby table.

Looking at Ava leaning close, David could feel her breath as he gazed down unto her beautiful blue eyes and inviting slightly parted lips.

Gently, David reached his hands to touch her face, holding it tenderly before pulling her to him, meeting her sweet lips with his.

The passion surged within them, and David felt the kind of excitement he hadn’t felt in days, the breathless thrill of arousal, and the sensual touch of her velvety skin.

Ava took his hand and turned toward a large white bed in the room. No words need to be said. With simple eye contact, they understood what each other wants.

David reached for the strings in the back that hold her top together. He purposely slowed undoing the strings and moved his hands onto her boobs, grabbing and squeezing them a little before finally pulling her top, throwing it on the bed.

He marveled at her beautiful white breasts before going for the bikini strings. Ava bent over in front of him, giving a better view of her back figure.

Her pussy is in full view now, and David can’t help but stare at it as he loosened the strings and allowed her bottoms to fall onto the floor, revealing her beautiful, small, pink pussy.

“You like what you see~?”

“Yes, I do.”

David lifted his right index finger just barely touch her pussy and instantly got a moan out from Ava.

He stuck the tip of his finger inside her and realized how tight it is just for one finger, and began imagining how tight her pussy will be on his dick when he put it in later.

When he pushed his finger in, he realized she was so wet that her juices were now dripping down her thighs. She was almost shaking at just having one finger inside her. It was driving her crazy.

Pausing for a moment, Ava turned around and looked expectantly at David as he pulled off his shorts and underwear altogether. His cock flipped up hard and bobbed around. It was big with a large round head and a small droplet glistening on the tip.

David pulled Ava into his arms as they kissed, their lower bodies pressed tightly against each other in a rush of lust and desire.

His hands slid down her back, gliding over her curving ass. A powerful sensation swept over him as he felt the soft shape of her ass while his face slid down over to her breasts.

One of his hands held her large breasts while brushing his lips over her cherry nipples. David licked and sucked them alternatingly and finally buried his face in between.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” David gasped as he pushed her back gently onto the soft bed.

Slowly, he kissed down over her slender stomach, ran his hands along her hips then over her thighs before gently spreading them as he nuzzled her nonexistent bush, anxious to taste her wet fragrant pussy.

Ava raised her legs and spread them wide. David’s hands slid down her inner thighs, his fingers gently opening her glistening wet lips.

Impatiently, his tongue flicked out and explored the folds of her vagina, playing around and stroking upward her swelling sensitive clit. His mouth went over it and carefully pressured it with his tongue.

“Ohh, I want to feel you in me!” Ava moaned as she pulled his head up from between her legs.

She raised her head and looked down below as David mounted her, watching with desire and anticipation as his long swollen cock briefly pressed against her.

Blinded by desire, Ava reached down, eagerly grasping it, and quickly guide him in.

David was surprised at the resistance of her swollen lips against the pressing head of his cock as he moved back and forth, each movement pressing insistently against her wet swollen pussy.

Suddenly, the spongy head snapped into her tightness, feeling a snug, warm flesh clamped around it.

“Ohhh~!”

Ava called out as her hips rose up in lust and pleasure. From that moment, everything was hazy. David’s hands slipped down beneath her ass and spread her wide open as the length of his cock inched deeper with each of his thrusts.

“Ahhh~!”

“So big~!”

Ava was excited as the full length of his shaft reached all the way in. She could feel the warm weight of his balls laying against her back hole.

Finally, David began long rhythmic movements, sending wave upon wave of ecstasy through her writhing body, her breasts bouncing as she gasped desperately for breath against his incessant thrusting.

Clasped around his neck, their bodies moved together as one, emitting arousal and intense desire, touching against each other, responding in moans and groans to the waves of pleasure they shared.

Soon Ava began to call out words that were almost unintelligible, her legs raised high around his waist. Her hands were now grasping his lower back, pulling David deeper with each stroke while the sound of his balls slapping against her wet, drenching ass further stimulated her.

“Ohh god! I’m coming!”

Ava wailed as she jerked and convulsed in wild orgasmic pleasure. For her, her entire body was experiencing heaven.

The sounds of lust filled the room with Ava’s moaning and the slapping noises of her wetness.

David’s face dripped with sweat as he called out the coming pleasure from the powerful clamping of her walls, shooting out the pleasure liquid out of his system.

As their passion slowly subsided, they laid weakly on the bed, now fully covered in each other’s sweat and juices.

However, David wasn’t done yet. His soft rod slowly revived as he got up, turning Ava around on all fours before positioning himself behind her. With Ava’s soft cry, David was balls deep inside her once more.

After another hour, Ava has already fallen asleep from exhaustion. David thought she could hold it, but she was already out after a few rounds which made him feel bad.

Maybe one isn’t enough.

Leaving the room and walking back towards the swimming pool, David saw a tall figure appearing from around the corner. This girl seemed to be waiting for him.

The person who came was the elegant long-legged curvy beauty in a black bikini.

David was very impressed by this elegant lady with a devilish figure. She is also one of the best ones in terms of face and body, always exuding charming temptation. The mountains on her front were too majestic, as well as the long legs were too sensual.

The long-legged lady invited him to walk with her for a moment and David, who just came out of his room to go for another hunt, was naturally very happy.

David is still happy to see this hot woman initiating to get close to him. When the two of them reached a secluded corner, the women enchantingly spoke,

“You can call me Brooke.”

“Well, you already know me. My friends call me David.”

The two of them faced each other as Brooke gently shifted her golden wavy hair aside, letting the moon shine down on her beautiful face.

They smiled and softly whispered in each other’s ear while their bodies slowly get hotter and hotter, both parties knew what they wanted.

“Do you want to get a drink together?”

“Sure, I know a good bottle of wine stored in the villa. Come with me.”

David smiled knowingly and smoothly slid his arms around her waist and walked back inside.

After another hour, a woman could vaguely be heard wailing feebly in another room,

“God! Are you not tired at all!?”

The exhausted Ava, who was sweetly sleeping, suddenly felt her body moved aside. When she weakly opened her eyes, she saw David throwing a woman on the bed.

“Huh… What is hap…? Brooke? Why are you here?”

Brooke was panting hard as her soaking pussy quivered in delight and pleasure. Her mouth opened and closed, but no words came out of it.

David simply smiled at Ava. His expression can easily be understood then he also climbed the bed.

Seemingly understanding something, Ava fully woke up, exerted some energy and tried to crawl away but ultimately failed to escape the monster.

“Ahh~! Slower~!”

Feeling a hot lengthy flesh penetrating her from behind, Ava, who failed to escape, moaned as her legs quickly softened.

In just a few moments, intense pleasure invaded her mind, almost feeling her consciousness slip away, turning her into a mess.

The only thing she remembered before falling asleep was the door opening and a blurred image of several girls stripping and hopping onto the bed.

The entire night to the next morning, pleasure-filled moans of several girls echoed throughout the room.

The large bed was filled with drained seductive bodies with unknown white liquid flowing out between their legs.

Allen, who drunkenly walked up the stairs at some time in the morning, turned his head towards a certain noisy room and confusingly mumbled to himself,

“Huh? They’re not done yet?”

“How did he last so much longer today? Did he take something?”

Shrugging his shoulders and forgetting about it, Allen dizzily swayed his way back to his room for some rest.

 

 

I'm here again

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

 

44