Chapter 15 Beautiful Start
2.1k 6 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Buzz"

"Buzz"

"Buzz"

David squinted his eyes from the bright light coming from the window. Reaching out a hand from under the cover, he grabbed his phone and pulled it up.

"Who is it calling this early?"

"Haha, David, are you still sleeping? It's already noon. Damn, I wish I can also sleep like you."

"Hmm? Jerry? We just had too much fun yesterday. What's up?"

"Just some minor things. You have to come to the company to finalize some small details, though."

"Oh, are they coming?"

"Our initial valuation had basically removed the interests of small investors and weak institutions. Now there are only several large capital firms left."

"Oh, that's fine. Only these groups are useful for us anyway. How many are they?"

"Well, it's not clear yet. We can talk about it later. The investment parties will be here at the end of this week."

"Then I'll be there later."

After hanging up the phone, David felt two soft blobs of flesh on his arm. Turning beside him, a pretty girl sleeping peacefully slowly breathing on his shoulder.

Yes, that's right. He isn't alone in his room. A few nights ago, he enjoyed the exciting nightlife of the city. It was a pity that nothing much occurred at that time.

His young age basically prohibits him from going to many great places like the packed casino just right on the lower floors of his hotel. His age is really pulling his leg. He missed out on many opportunities already because of this.

On another night, David went to a beach club party and finally hooked a stunning lady.

When David saw her, he knew that she has to be it. He didn't remember much about who she was with at that time and only knew that he spoke to her and slowly led her away from her group of friends.

One thing came after another, and they were back to his hotel.

"Hmm~"

David put his hand on her breast, feeling her soft flesh rubbing against his fingertips. Slowly, her lips opened, and she uttered out a moan. Almost immediately, her bright blue eyes flicked open.

The beautiful busty girl sweetly smiled. One notable feature about her was her huge bosoms, slim waist, and large heart-shaped buttocks.

Her face is pretty, and she has long blonde hair. Her shiny blue charming eyes stood out as he felt her hands reach down towards his shaft.

She struggled for a while before deciding to move down herself slowly. Hiding down under the blanket, David felt her sliding against him while using one hand to slowly feel his dick all over.

He could feel her hot breath on his throbbing cock. David felt himself getting aroused.

Yes, going to the company can wait. They will surely understand. For now, he focused back on the pleasure below.

The head of his penis slipped through her lips into her mouth. Uncontrollably, David thrust upwards while controlling her head and gently pushing her hair downwards.

The lady let out a surprised moan at the sudden intrusion, he can definitely feel her surprise, but nonetheless, she continued.

His dick slowly pushed further and further in her mouth until it hit the entrance to her throat, making her gag. David pushed further, feeling her squeeze around his cock as it made its way down her tight, wet throat.

The woman gagged and looked up at him from under the covers, her bright eyes tearing up a little as the last bit of his shaft sank into her warm, velvety mouth.

They stayed like that for a few moments, bottomed out in her throat, her red lips stretched around the base of his rod. David enjoyed a few seconds of pleasure before she gasped for breath.

After allowing her a few seconds to ready herself, David placed his hand on the back of her head and began to lightly fuck her face, stretching out her throat every time his cock filled it.

David relished the state of pure bliss as her throat contracted around his cock, making him shiver with pleasure.

Soon, she pulled back and laid beside him, sprawled open and gasping for air.

David then rolled on top of her and removed the covers, uncovering her graceful figure.

He could tell she was into all of this from how much fluid was shining on her lips below. The lady can only gasp at the feel of his dick pressing into her pussy lips.

A sudden yelp came out of her as David swiftly entered her warm tunnel, stretching her pussy and filling her up fully.

Slowly and sensually, he pushed in and out of her tight pussy, rhythmically filling her until he reached her cervix and then pulling out until only the head of his penis remained inside.

The sweet lady uncontrollably moaned in pleasure as her pussy was stretched and invaded over and over. Her moans of lust became more and more frantic until she finally came, her pussy clamping down on his dick as she twitched on the bed.

When she was finished, her head slumped backward, exhausted, David started pushing his raging cock back in her soaking pussy.

"Ohh!"

Her pussy was incredibly tight, almost as tight as her throat. She looked directly at this powerful stranger with her eyes full of lust.

David pressed their bodies together and pushed the head of his cock into her, earning a squeal from her lips. Slowly, he pushed further in until he was balls deep in her tight valley.

He then began slowly thrusting in and out of her tight pussy. Soon, her weak moans turned into unrestrained moans of pleasure and craving as her flesh tightened on his large girth.

David picked up speed, thrusting in and out faster and faster as she wiggled uncontrollably beneath him in extreme pleasure. His cock reached the depths and explored every inch of her tight pussy.

His hands weren't idle as they played around her ass, grabbing them as he thrust in carnal lust. He started fucking her faster now, grabbing a handful butt, pulling it before sliding his hands over her smooth white thighs.

The alluring lady began breathing heavily and moaning frantically until she came hard for the second time.

David pushed in and out of her as she came, her pussy drowned him, and the pleasure almost caused him to explode.

Sure enough, David couldn't hold on for much longer. He thrust in all the way for the last time and exploded in her, splashing her insides with globs of white cum. His orgasm flowed into her while her wriggling tunnel milking him dry.

Her luscious form laid on the large white bed, taking time to catch her breath. David's softening cock slowly slid out of her gaping pussy with white liquid flowing out, staining the sheets.

"Ring"

"Ring"

The still silence of the room was suddenly disturbed by a sudden phone call. The half-asleep eyes of the girl suddenly shot open, quickly turning over to reach from the pocket of her jeans.

"Shit!"

"Hello?"

"What? I'm with my friends we went out for the night!"

"You're coming to join us? What? Right now?"

"You're almost arriving at our hotel? Okay, I'll wait for you. Love you too."

When the girl finished the phone call, she quickly sat up. She looked around the room.

Without wasting time, she started running to grab all her clothes from the floor, not caring about the mess on her lower body. David can only watch as she put on her clothes as fast as possible while muttering,

"Shit! My boyfriend is coming. I need to go back now."

With a panicky face, the hot woman seemed to forget about David, and after taking on her clothes, she shakily ran out of the room using her soft legs.

"Wait!

"Clack" (door closes)

"Uhh.."

"... what's her name again?"

"Well, whatever. It doesn't matter anymore."

"I guess it's time to go to the company."

David indifferently shrugged his shoulders at the weird situation he found himself in.

This girl has a beautiful face and a hot body. It was definitely a satisfying time filling her up to the brim.

Hopefully, her boyfriend won't notice the unknown liquid he left inside her. Hmm, even if he did, that's none of his business now.

The bright sunlight shone into the room, landing down on David, exposing his rosy face full of contentment.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

36