Chapter 20 Flight Attendants
2.1k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Passengers in first-class planes are not only better in terms of food and services, but they also get the privilege of boarding the plane earlier.

Two beautiful flight attendants in charge of the first-class flight, dressed in light-colored elegant uniforms, were waiting at the door for the first-class passengers to board the plane.

The two girls stood beside each other, locking their gaze at the empty pathway with a lovely smile.

After a while, they were surprised that none of the guests were arriving.

"Huh? Sasha, where are the first-class passengers that should have been here by now? Didn't they tell us they were close? Did something happen?"

A dark brown-haired flight attendant turned and asked a little confusingly to her friend right next to her.

"I don't think so, Hailey. They would have notified us if something had happened. Let's wait. They should be here in a while."

The blonde-haired flight attendant named Sasha curiously answered. The first-class cabins usually aren't always filled. Most of the time, it would only be a handful of high-profile passengers, especially now that they are in Los Angeles.

A while ago, they were informed that there would only be two first-class passengers for this flight and were asked to be extra nice to them. This made them curious as to who they might be.

It didn't take longer than a minute that the two flight attendants saw two young men casually appearing at the edge of the passage, talking comfortably and laughing freely.

Sasha hurriedly straightened her body, fixing the corner of her uniform, and showed a beautiful smile to welcome them.

"Good morning gentlemen, welcome!"

"Hn."

David gave a small smile, nodded, and went into the first class cabin together with Allen, ignoring the beautiful pair of flight attendants' scorching gaze.

Right away, the pair of flight attendants escorted each of them to their cabins. David and Allen split apart to two opposite sides of the plane.

Each of them opted to book cabins with window access for a better experience, and no one wanted the cabins in the middle. Obviously, there's nothing to see in there.

Once they arranged the two passengers to their own designated cabins, Hailey bumped her fellow flight attendant on her shoulder and asked her curiously,

"Sasha, did you know the handsome guy just now? Why do you keep secretly staring at him? Why do I not know him?"

Sasha peeked a glance at the spot of a certain first-class cabin to make sure it was closed and whispered,

"You don't know him? You have never heard of him? Some time ago, he was all over the news. Do you know Yahoo? The company that they say will be worth billions in the future. He is one of the founders, David Frost!"

"Yahoo? So that's him?"

After listening to Sasha's words, Hailey finally understood. Some sources say that he can potentially be the youngest billionaire.

She didn't have time to know more, but she didn't expect David to be this young, even a few years younger than her, and he was already much more successful.

"Yes, it's him! Hey, there are no more passengers in first-class today. Do you want to talk to him later?"

Sasha and Hailey sneakily whispered to each other. Hailey is a little shy in character, and she will be embarrassed doing something like this.

"No, no. I won't go. You can go if you want."

"Hey, don't be like this, let's go together! Such a good opportunity, come on, if you don't go with me, you will regret it!"

Hailey looked at Sasha's cheeky smile and returned a helpless smile of her own. Finally convinced, she agreed, truthfully there was nothing she can do to convince her friend otherwise.

...

Approximately twenty minutes later, the plane set off to the sky, leaving the city of Los Angeles below.

David watched as the land disappears from the vision of his window. Laying back in his seat, he thought of the fun they were going to have in Hawaii.

This has always been how life is for David. Less work and enjoy life more.

Hawaii reminds people of clear seas, bright blue sky, sunny weather, visually appealing dances, and beautiful women in swimsuits.

The islands are located in the middle of the ocean. Therefore, the tropical climate is cool and pleasant. The Hawaiian Islands is known for its beautiful beaches with a special few having unusual colors, offering people amazing scenery.

David can already imagine the beauty of the ocean in his mind. Hmm, he was a little thirsty. Coincidentally, two flight attendants briskly passed, completing their 'normal' routine to check on the passenger's needs.

The flight attendant, Sasha with her friend Hailey, stood together near the cabin then spoke in the softest voice,

"Hello, Mr. Frost, we are your attendants for today. I'm Sasha. Can we offer you a drink?"

"I'd like an apple juice, please."

"Alright, Mr. Frost. Please wait for a moment."

David eyed the two flight attendants. Hmm? This is why there weren't any beautiful flight attendants in the economy class when he frequently flew over the past month. It turns out they were hiding in the first class.

The appearance and temperament of the two stunning flight attendants were excellent. The fair skin and exquisite features looked to be the styles of European women.

Sasha and Hailey assisted each other in preparing apple juice for David. Sasha made herself and Hailey appear more charming, trying to arouse the interest of David.

She knew that for a handsome, successful young man like David, women would come throwing themselves at him. There would be no shortage of beautiful girls around him.

So they figured that if the two of them would team up, they might stimulate a unique kind of reaction within him.

"Mr. Frost, here is your apple juice."

Sasha carefully moved the glass over the table and secretly gave Hailey a wink, and as if on queue, she sweetly leaned forward and asked,

"Mr. Frost, do you need something else?"

David adjusted his back, taking a glance and observing the two flight attendants with graceful figures before him, and replied,

"What else do you have available?"

"We are expected to extend our assistance to our passengers and try our best to offer high-quality service to give them the best experience throughout the entire flight."

"We noticed that your back seemed a little uncomfortable. Would you like us to offer you a massage?"

Airlines always aim to have a great reputation and offer the best service to their passengers. This would ensure that passengers would stay around to use the service of their airline.

The first-class service usually comes with many extravagant services—a wide range of dishes and beverages and high-quality amenities.

Although there are a lot of benefits, it usually does not include services such as massages. But as long as the flight attendants were willing, it can be an additional service.

 

 

No Chapters tomorrow and the next day (Tuesday and Wednesday) bye

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

29