Chapter 21 First Class Service
2.2k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Uncomfortable? Massage my back? David rubbed his back on his seat and fell into a short confusion before relaxing his body. Maybe he could really use a massage.

"Do you really offer massages here? Is it fine?"

David raised his head and asked the two flight attendants before him, eyeing them like pieces of candies. Is this what they call special service?

"Rest assured, Mr. Frost, there are only two first-class passengers for this flight, and first-class guests are given special privileges~"

Looking at one of the flight attendant's ambiguous smiles, why should he decline? Free stuff is always great. Since it's an extra service offered by a beautiful woman, David nodded slightly.

He didn't expect that he would have this contact with flight attendants before going on a vacation. David exhaled a breath of air from his chest.

After a short period of time, David laid down on a bed converted from his seat and let the two elegant flight attendants with graceful figures position themselves on both of his sides.

The table closeby had soft, warm lighting and oil bottles set up, and he had shortly removed his clothing down to only his boxers under the towel.

Sasha and Hailey blazingly laid their eyes at David, who was relaxedly facing down with closed eyes, admiring his attractive body.

They squeezed some oil into their hands and gently moved their graceful figures along his body. Simultaneously stretching out their hands, they applied some warm oil on his back with their silky soft hands.

David could smell their perfume in his proximity the closer they got. Their scents were intoxicating.

The smooth hands of the two flight attendants were just putting enough pressure on his back and gliding along his skin. Their techniques were comparable to professionals. The feeling is highly enjoyable.

"Uugh"

Once they started pinpoint pressure with their fingers, a quiet groan escaped him as he sighed in contentment.

"Don't worry, Mr. Frost, you can just relax and leave it to us."

Seemingly reading his mind, David finally let go of his heavy eyelids and unknowingly fell asleep.

The next thing he knew was feeling a touch on his arms asking him to turn over.

WIth hazy mind, he weakly turned over while keeping his eyes shut, fully relaxing on the bed.

David didn't know how much time had passed and only felt that movements had suddenly stopped. The room returned to an abrupt silence.

Opening his eyes, David looked up to the two flight attendants gazing down at his towel. Uncontrollably, the gentle touches were arousing his male organ, waking it up from its slumber.

Very quickly, one graceful flight attendant broke the silence with her ever-elegant smile as if nothing was wrong, asking,

"Mr. Frost, are you enjoying the massage? Should we continue?"

David only took a quick glance at them before giving a small nod and closing his eyes. Naturally, since they had already reached this point, he can't back out now. He might as well experience the full service.

Sasha and Hailey exchanged glances and smiled at each other with shining bright eyes. Messages were sent across their glimmering gazes. Turning their eyes down, they started getting to work.

David felt a fingerer sliding down his cock and circled through his boxers, stimulating him. Soon, a hand tightened around his shaft, which made him quiver in startlement.

Seemingly impatient, two hands gripped the edge of his boxers and pulled it down, taking it off.

His cock popped out and his balls pulsed, aching for a release.

David finally opened his eyes and peeked at the incredibly stimulating scene. His cock popped out, earning a look of amazement from the two flight attendants as one dropped his boxers on the table.

He controlled his breathing as one flight attendant touched his cock seemingly unsure yet admiring it. Another one tied her hair into a bun, brushing several strands behind her left ear before bending forward.

She kissed the top of his cock, which gave him shivers as an electric shock jolted through him. Slowly, she licked the bottom and sliding up to the tip.

On the opposite side, another attendant bent down and slithered around his balls with her tongue.

Together, the two serviced him in unison, taking his cock into her mouth then slowly bobbing her head up and down while her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock.

"Ohh"

David can only gasp, feeling his hips uncontrollably beginning to move up and down to meet her motion. His balls were not left alone as they remained lubricated, having a tongue fluttering all over them.

"Ahh"

The pleasure was definitely building up inside. David shook himself inside her, feeling his cock hitting the back of her throat while her mouth was constricting him with each head motion.

The beautiful flight attendants knew that he was about to come and teamed up to increase the intensity of their movements.

"Ahhh"

David's muscle tightened as his cock swelled and spasmed uncontrollably. He exploded violently, shooting at the roof of her mouth. The flight attendant sucked his cock intensely, sealing around it, preventing his fluid from flowing out.

Once he was done, David's body went limp on the bed, breathless and devoid of energy.

The beautiful flight attendant with a blushing face showed an enchanting scene, swallowing his fluid with no hesitation, giving David a seductive image to watch.

After the two assisted each other in cleaning him up, David relaxed and continued enjoying the rest of the dreamy massage.

"Mr. Frost, if you need any more services, you can call us through the service bottom. We hope that you enjoyed the massage."

The flight attendants elegantly stood together with a graceful smile before turning away. David comfortably laid on his seat, watching the two tall flight attendants with enchanting figures leave his cabin.

If the deed before were known by others, they would surely die of envy. The life of the rich is truly exciting. Just by taking a plane, they can experience some unbelievably lucky encounters.

In the eyes of many people, beautiful flight attendants were regarded as dignified and graceful. Many men are full of illusions about them, and David had just accomplished this fantasy.

...

"Click Click Click!"

"Click Click Click!"

Allen repeatedly pressed a certain button beside his table while licking his dry lips.

"Fuck! Is this service button broken? Why is no one coming?"

"Where is my flight attendant? Isn't this the first-class cabin?"

"Why is no one here?"

"..."

"Why are they treating me so poorly? Damn! Where is my food? Where is my drink?"

"Fuck, even water is fine. I'm so thirsty!"

"This is the first class, my god, why is this button broken? ...Why is everything like this?!"

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

34