Chapter 22 Beach House
1.9k 2 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The flight from Los Angeles to Hawaii will take about six hours.

At this time, there is not a lot of entertainment to pass time on offered on the plane. People don't have the convenience of watching movies on the plane yet.

The only source of entertainment for passengers would be newspapers and magazines. For David, who was used to the multitude of technologies from the future, it started to become uncomfortable sitting and doing nothing.

Thankfully, the two flight attendants occasionally came to give him company, which made the experience much more bearable.

After eating lunch in the first-class cabin, David put on a blindfold, chose a comfortable position, and took a nap.

When he woke up, he looked at the time and found out that they were close to arriving at their destination.

After tidying up his appearance, folding the blankets aside, David opened the shut window and looked at the clouds with a radiant glow on his face.

He was a little thirsty. He pressed the service button, and soon the beautiful flight attendant appeared in front of him and enthusiastically offered him a bunch of drinks.

Exceptional service, David rates his overall experience a perfect ten.

...

Soon enough, the plane landed smoothly at the airport.

"What?"

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

While pulling their luggage, Allen occasionally looked at David with a grudging gaze as if he made him suffer.

In addition to both of them, there were also two graceful ladies following them with their luggage.

David was not understanding Allen's abnormal mood and could only respond by raising his eyebrows and shrugging his shoulders.

It doesn't matter. When they grab some food later, his mood will go back to normal. Maybe he's just tired.

Allen gazed at David and his two girls which coincidentally were also their flight attendants. Apparently, he had established a deep friendship with them when they were still in the sky.

What do you mean by deep friendship? Fuck, I've suffered a lot on the plane today. Why are first-class passengers treated differently?

Allen observed many male passengers in their surroundings, looking at them with eyes full of envy.

Men had fantasies of bringing home beautiful flight attendants, and the look of yearning on their faces made Allen feel much better.

Haha, that's right, you all keep looking. You can only watch, hahaha!

Laughing proudly inside, Allen slowly forgot the wrongful treatment he had experienced earlier.

"Mr. Frost, are you coming to Hawaii for a business trip?"

Sasha, the European beauty flight attendant, spoke happily and was very happy to have the chance to be acquainted with David.

"Mostly, we're here for vacation."

"Where..."

"..."

They continued their conversation on their way out of the airport while Allen continued to immerse in joy from all the looks they were getting, feeling incredibly proud inside.

...

They walked out of the airport and saw a few people squatting on the sides stealthily taking photos.

This automatically brought attention to some curious passengers, and almost all their eyes were focusing on them.

"Who are they? Are they celebrities? Why can't I recognize them?"

"He looks familiar. Where have I seen him before?"

Seemingly expecting David's surprise from their situation, Hailey, the other pretty flight attendant, easily explained in a low voice,

"Travel information of passengers is not really a secret. It's not very difficult to find out where you're going unless you're on a private plane where there's still some basic respect of privacy."

Right on time, a car was already waiting for them. After Allen went out and spoke to his driver, David took off his sunglasses and picked up all their luggage one by one.

Allen sat at the front passenger seat, David and the two flight attendants shared seats on the back.

"Hey, how long does it take to reach the location?"

David wasn't familiar with Hawaii very much, and shortly when they got settled in the car, he quickly asked Allen about it.

"Maybe half an hour?"

Looking at the beautiful scenery outside the window, David began to think about some unfinished business he had right now.

He has to begin inquiring about Toy Story at this time. The earlier, the better. He could probably just ask Charlize to do it once she arrives here.

Charlize Theron, his current assistant, was supposedly going with them for this vacation, but she was delayed by some things from school, which would require her to stay for an extra day.

Once she comes tomorrow, he can ask her to do it. After all, if her life trajectory will be the same, she would also want to have a successful career in Hollywood, and having some extra contacts and acquaintances would always be great.

There might be some more things, but he is currently on vacation, so he could just think about them later.

The car quickly passed through high-rise buildings and passed several townhouses, and arrived at a secluded location. The place consisted of a gated land with multiple cottages spaced a certain distance between each other.

This resort-like land was a real estate property of Allen's father, one of his best creations. It's only for lease and not for sale.

They stopped in front of a cottage in the middlemost region and got out of the car.

Woodlands were surrounding the cottage, and not a far walk from the house is a private beach. This property occupies a large area, uniquely designed to be the perfect vacation house.

The entire area is surrounded by lush green vegetation. The cottage was designed with a combination of new and old technology. The wood furnishing and glass walls accommodated each other and gave the environment a natural feeling of nature.

The cottage has five bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, and most of the rooms have their own balcony, offering stunning views of greeneries, while some had an amazing view of the sea.

Many distinctive decorations looked naturally artistic, displaying the charm of nature.

However, after looking around the area, David chose to leave separately for the experience, choosing a detached cottage that had the nearest path to the sea.

It had a balcony on the floor above where he can have a full visual of the sea, and the gleaming red sun shining down on his room made it even better.

Admiring the surrounding scenery, David settled his luggage inside.

Allen also lived separately, picking a cottage for himself. The two flight attendants then chose to live together in a cottage closest to David's.

In the house, David unpacked his luggage in his room, took a shower, washing away the exhaustion he had accumulated throughout the day.

At night, all of them agreed to go outside for a quick meal and decided to rest for the day and start tomorrow since they were quite tired.

David sat on the balcony of his room, lying on a comfortable lounge chair with a bottle of wine on the small table at the side.

Watching the night stars while hearing the quiet blowing of the sea and smelling the strong scent of nature, David smiled in contentment.

As for him drinking wine at his young age of eighteen? As long as no one knows, it never happened.

This kind of quiet life living near the beach is not that bad either, though too much of it might get boring pretty quickly.

Turning towards the far right side of the house, a cottage with bright lights can be seen. That cottage is where the two flight attendants were staying.

David wondered whether they were still up at this moment. And as if reading his mind, the balcony of the neighboring door opened, revealing the shadow of two tall ladies in fresh bathrobes. Their long white legs occasionally peeked out, giving him a sense of temptation.

Both of them also held a glass of wine as they walked out, laughing in the middle of their conversation before laying on the loungers to watch the starry night.

As the night was already dark, two bright rooms can easily be seen, and it didn't take long for them to be attracted to his direction, turning towards his area.

Looking at their waving arms, David could not understand what their mouth was saying and could only raise his wine as a greeting.

It will surely be an enjoyable day tomorrow, so getting a good night's sleep might be a great idea.

Signaling goodbye to the ladies, David went back inside, leaving only a wine glass under the presence of the moon.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

23