Chapter 25 Tempting Cries
2.2k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

David was in bed, looking at the ceiling, full of contentment.

In his arms laid a sleeping graceful body. You could see the blush in her face and the corners of her lips turning up while peacefully curling in his arms.

Feeling her limbs tightly entangled against his and the two blobs of flesh sticking on his body tempted him to do a lot of imaginative things.

"Hah"

Letting out a short breath, he moved his gaze down under the covers, feeling an amazing suction of soft moving flesh on his cock. He can't even begin to describe how delightful it is to be on the receiving end of this.

Strands of blonde hair poked out from the sheets as it slowly bobbed up and down his dick.

Sasha lovingly took her time savoring the full length of his dick, traveling up his cock and swirling around the head, forcing out a groan of pleasure from David.

While doing this, she inserted two fingers between her soaking legs, moaning on his cock, giving David a different kind of pleasure.

David thrust himself up, pressuring her head down, pushing his length further down her throat.

After quickening up his pace, the pleasure was too intense, and he could not hold it any longer, shooting ropes of cum down her throat.

Sliding her tongue along his cock, Sasha sucked the milky fluid acceptingly, applying more pressure with her lips, milking everything out of him.

David's body laid back down, breathing with his eyes closed.

As his raging cock shrank down, Sasha slid out of the sheets laying on his other side, sliding herself up along his body.

Looking at the two women on each of his sides, David slowly moved one of his hands downward, snaking under the covers to the inside of Sasha's dress.

As they had just finished their first session earlier, there were no barriers under her dress, letting his hands meet her secret area, passionately kneading her tender wet lips.

Many things had happened tonight. Sasha and Hailey knew that their vacation would soon be over, and David has yet to make any concrete moves on them aside from occasional brushing strokes.

Spending the nights biting their lips, they knew that David will not be short of beautiful women and decided to initiate on their own way.

Tonight, they decided to give him a visit, knocking on his door, bringing in wine, and ambiguously tempt him into losing his mind. David naturally wouldn't let them down and accepted all their invites, giving them the best night of their lives.

Sasha's body was tingling as her pussy was exposed to David's skillful fingers, blissfully enjoying being fondled, emitting an intoxicating scent to the surroundings.

His tongue assaulted her soft lips, dancing together with her tongue, overpowering each other nonstop.

The sound of her muffled moans can be heard as another of David's hands slid under her white dress, grabbing a handful of her youthful breast.

Gasping, David loomed over Sasha, pressing his body against her, and attacked her lips with another kiss, allowing his tongue to taste the sweetness of her mouth.

Simultaneously, he aggressively tugged her dress, sliding it down from her shoulders, freeing one of her luscious breasts, and sucking it, nibbling on the tasty cherry.

His enraged cock had long been angry, swinging around as he positioned himself between her long legs and plump white thighs.

His throbbing great sword was an attraction. Sasha's eyes were completely charmed, momentarily losing herself on his weapon.

As if bewitched, Sasha laid her hands on his rod, gripping the fiery flesh while she uncontrollably released fluid on her lower regions.

Shock and pleasure spasmed through David's body. With rapid breathing, David grunted, sucking her neck, licking her alluring soft neck, drawing out a squeal from the goddess beneath him.

Listening to her hypnotic cries, David's shaft savagely raged, desperate for a fleshly warmth and wetness.

Sasha submissively squirmed under him. She was lost in her own illusionary fantasy.

David nuddled and explored her neck, dragging his tongue across her soft skin, sniffing in all her womanly scent.

Their bodies dug at each other, relishing in the hot grinding of their warm carcass.

Sasha writhed her long legs, clasping her thighs around between David as he tasted all of her skin.

Such beauty in his grasp and raw, unbridled lust clouding his mind, David ran his dick across her sweet mound, sinfully aligning himself, gushing a wave of ecstasy through a fleeting contact.

His passion and desire sparked a fire that couldn't be extinguished, luring him into the carnal cave.

Pointing at her hidden entrance, David pushed, expanding her silky walls, sliding into her heavenly passage.

Ahh, the warmth and tightness of her sloshy walls.

Pleasure-filled moans left their lips as David sank further into her depths, burying himself in her comfortable nest.

Along with the firm contact of their bodies, David reached her deepest region where no one had ever reached, feeling her walls gripping him back.

Comfortably moving along her silky passage while brushing their bodies all over each other, David pumped his hips in a stimulating rhythm.

Their bodies were now one, exposing their most intimate self to the other.

Sasha mewled along with the sensations of his thrust. Nothing could be better than this. Everything was perfect.

The intoxicating bliss numbed her body, and she could feel pleasure surround her entire body as she took in his every thrust, contracting her walls, gripping his cock.

David could feel his dick tingling in intense stimulation. He could guess that a pleasure storm is close to coming.

Amidst her frantic moans, David pulled himself out and held her waist, easily flipping her around.

Taking charge, David reinserted himself from the back, pushing his entirety inside.

"Hahhh"

The slushing sound of her pussy made him tremble and weak all over.

The stimulating image of her arching smooth back and obscene cheeks filled him with electrifying glee.

Swaying forward and back, he attacked her wriggling insides while fondling her ass delightfully.

Greedy for more, David let Sasha down, slipping himself out before spooning her from the back.

Taking in all the gratifying scenery, David buried his head on her neck, embracing her breasts and raising his hips, pushing against her refined buttocks to fit himself inside.

Sasha's warm tunnel oozed out gooey liquid out of her tight, constricting passage, inciting David's primal instinct further and further.

His never-ending ravishment on her behind and her charming cries pushed him to the edge. Their body snugly stuck together as his bulge spasmed inside her, burying himself to the hit, shuddering as he discharged his load deep in her cave.

Together, they wearily basked in their combined climax as pleasure blossomed within their consciousness, their bodies indulged in the other's comfort.

Soon after, they squirmed, sinking into their worldly afterglow.

Quietly, his back was tightly squeezed by another two peaks. The soft embrace made David clear-headed, and he suddenly remembered that there was another woman on the bed.

Hailey, who was silently caressing him, watched the previous stimulating scene with hot curious eyes.

Compared to Sasha, Hailey belongs to the refined, classy lady. Soft and silent.

David turned around with a charming smile, lowering his gaze to observed her shiny bright eyes and thinly veiled body, outlining her graceful figure.

With a burning gaze on her blushing face, David turned around and violently moved on top of her, tearing off her covers, revealing the white peaks and dense forest in front of him.

Feeling the breathing of warm air on her skin, Hailey slowly closed her eyes, highlighting her red lips.

David bravely charged forward without hesitation.

After an enthralling moan, the waves in the room began to surge wildly, rippling through the night sky.

His sense of conquest reached its highest peak.

The sweet tempting cries gradually became weaker and weaker along the night...

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

30