Chapter 26 Vacation Ends
1.7k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the next few days, David and the others continued their fun on many new destinations. They went on to travel all over the famous scenic spots of Hawaii.

David accompanied Sasha and Hailey, going their own way while Allen occasionally separated, bringing his own woman to travel around.

No one knows where Allen suddenly found those women that seductively stuck on his body as they toured everywhere. Still, David can't complain as it was also convenient to be alone with the two elegant flight attendants.

Together, they snorkeled around Maui Island, cruising all over the beautiful coral reefs while swimming with hundreds of colorful fish and spotting green sea turtles.

Maui Island is only one of the islands that they had gone through, and its scenery is just as great as they expected. With crystal clear waters and attractive beautiful tourists, David surely enjoyed some special sceneries.

Diving deep underwater, David showed his streamlined muscles swimming down along the waving reefs.

On the corners of his eyes looking up, groups of women snorkeled along the shallow water, exposing their tempting white flesh dancing along the waters.

Their hot figures swam across his field vision like schools of fish, occasionally splashing waters towards each other. The corners of their lips turned up as they revealed their stunning smiles, unaware of the hot eyes admiring them below.

David wholeheartedly enjoyed his time swimming with two bikini-clad flight attendant beauties as he peeked on their perfect forms, enjoying the true attraction of the sea.

This went on for several days.

People say that you would forget the time if you enjoy what you are doing. This is true in David's experience.

His life can be described in a few words. Travel everywhere during the day and play with the two flight attendant beauties at night.

The serene vacation cabin was now filled with tempting songs of women, full of lust and pleasure. David's strong drive made Sasha and Hailey miserable.

Every time, they could feel their minds blur in pleasure, losing control of themselves like little rabbits enjoyed by a big bad wolf.

Many of their firsts were taken in this vacation. Everything that they haven't been thought about in their imaginations had been done over and over again.

Who can blame David? They were just too tempting. When they teamed up to make him submit, he gave them a better response which always left them soft all over.

On the bed, in the baths, on the mirror, and on the balcony with lights off, they experienced new things every day. In the middle of the ocean, they would help him eat his banana on the yacht, hidden from the sights of nearby boats.

Those intense moments gave him the greatest pleasure, which made them extremely embarrassed, heavily blushing on their pretty faces while coughing out some white fluid down the ocean waters.

Simultaneously, on their side, they were also satisfied by David in many unimaginable ways, bringing them to the highest attainable peak.

It was simply addicting, and they would never be able to forget about the experiences and sensations they have felt.

"Buzz"

"Buzz"

One day, taking Sasha into his arms and enjoying the taste of her soft lips, a phone call came.

After dropping Sasha down to the couch beside Hailey, David grabbed his phone and made his way outside.

Sasha and Hailey were now used to his touches. Now, they would never find any man that can satisfy them like this.

There was no area of their body that hasn't been touched, blushing while remembering those previous nights. David had completely captured them.

After a few minutes, David went back and told them the vacation would soon be brought to an end.

His assistant Charlize went away a few days before to schedule the meeting with Pixar, and she called him to notify him of the scheduled meeting.

The next day, David watched Sasha and Hailey put on their clothes that he had just stripped off. He also put on some clothes before hugging their bodies to put some kisses on their smooth white necks.

After watching their graceful figures slowly strolled back to their cabin, David prepared his things before leaving at night.

Running across the room, packing up and sorting his clothes, David felt bored having his vacation cut so suddenly. However, he understood that some opportunities quickly come and quickly go, and he can still go on vacations any time.

At night, with bags and suitcases, David strolled out of the room filled with some indescribable scent of nature and other unknown stuff.

Already booked his ticket, David, along with the two flight attendants, were sent to the airport.

Allen decided to stay for a while longer as he had nothing else to do, so he decided to enjoy more of the best attractions of Hawaii for some time, especially with his seductive playmates.

David's two companions, Sasha and Hailey, separated with him temporarily, leaving him with some hot kisses.

They also decided to go back to work now that David is gone. The long break time they had was also getting close to being over anyway, so it is just convenient timing.

Looking at each other's shiny eyes with bright smiles, the two slim beauties walked proudly to the airport lobby, showing off their long legs and elegant forms.

David left them his contact number and gave them some tiny promises that left them very content and happy.

Of course, he also told them not to tempt other men, which these two beauties would never think about doing anyways.

They have already chosen their man and would only wait for the right opportunity to unite again.

Naturally, David is not a person with a stupid brain when he is around beautiful women. Although he has money, his brain is not corrupted by his lower body.

So when it's time to do some business, he would have to separate with two flight attendant beauties.

In the future, they will definitely have many chances to meet each other again.

Maybe they can once again coordinate their flights and experience another 'special service' offered in the first class.

...

A plane took off at midnight and landed in Los Angeles just when the sun started rising.

For the next day, David spent his time home, discussing a few things with Charlize while taking his time cozying in bed.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

27