Chapter 36 Rapidly Accumulating Funds
1.3k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the outside is very chaotic, in the room, everyone can only watch as the stock price reach over $60, more than double the original stock price just this morning.

When Alexander asked him about selling while it's still high, expecting that later in the day, the price will cool down, slightly falling off, David immediately waved his hand, saying,

"Just wait for a while. We don't have to get out so fast. I think it can still get higher."

As he is the client, Alexander naturally has to follow his orders, signaling everyone to calm down and wait.

Everyone was feeling their blood boil, looking at Netscape, sharp increase in price. Especially they knew how much profit would David take home for this day.

This speed of earning money can be said to be faster than robbing a bank. Even successfully robbing a bank might not beat the profit they would be getting today.

This is a great example of a high-risk capital operation for these traders, at least. If David can read their minds, he would tell them, for you, it's a high risk, but for me, there is no risk, only 100% gains.

Watching David's easygoing posture, like nothing was at stake in this operation, everyone can only show their sincere admiration from their hearts.

Haha, grasping the future trends of Netscape, it was no surprise that earning a fortune will just be too easy.

...

"Mr. Frost, your successful operation is really envious. I believe if other people could see this right now, they would have no words to say. This is just too unbelievable."

Netscape stock price has soared higher, breaking through $70. In just one day, Netscape had multiplied its market value by more than two times. It was simply unthinkable.

David glanced at the Netscape stock price displayed on the screen and couldn't help but be envious. This way of earning money is just too much of a cheat.

They have done bigger capital operations in the past, but this speed of earning profits should be the fastest—only less than three hours of trading, earning tens of millions of dollars.

When the price went past $70, everyone in the room cheered as if it was them who profited from the miraculous run.

Everyone was eagerly watching any changes on the screen, and David now had a happy smile on his face.

Just as expected, it was basically mirroring the price in this past life. There might be some other changes, but he hasn't noticed anything for now.

David looked at the big screen while the group behind him were high-fiving and celebrating with each other. He happily turned to them and said,

"Everyone, I'm very satisfied with your work. After this, I'll definitely give you a big bonus to celebrate."

"Wow!"

"Hahaha, our boss is so good!"

"Long live the boss!"

"Thank you, boss!"

All the traders in the room cheered in excitement. This time, they won't just be a spectator of David's profits, but they would also receive large bonuses at the end of this.

For these people, here's nothing better than this. Everyone had cheerful smiles on their faces. David patted his hand on the table, standing up, and looked around as he received many gazes on him,

"We still have to cash out. Everyone get ready. It should be close this time."

The excitement in the room quickly calmed down. They all know that the most important part of the operation is closing their position.

The traders put their eyes on the screen and focused their attention on the numbers. Let's close at the peak first. They can celebrate after that.

"Buzz Buzz"

"Buzz"

David picked up his phone and answered it in his seat. He couldn't afford to leave the room at this moment, after all.

"Oh my God, David. You're right. The price went up so high! I earned a lot this time! Hahahaha!"

As soon as David picked up the phone, Allen's voice almost destroyed his eardrums, pulling his phone further away from his ear.

"Did you sell? How much did you close?"

"Hahaha, I just sold everything at $71. I'm rich! I'm so rich! I earned millions in a day. Even my dad can't earn this much in a day, hahaha! Hey, David, do you want to have fun and celebrate?"

"I haven't sold yet. I will start selling in a while. We can celebrate later after the market is close."

"Hey, just like you said, I will sell everything then wait and buy again after the price goes down, and then I'll wait until the end of the year where it will go very high again, right?"

"Yes, well, I'll tell you about it later. I earned so much more than you today, do you believe?"

"Hmph, whatever. It's probably not much compared to mine. With this money, I can start a resort or a beach club. There will be a lot of hot girls then, hahaha! "

Afterward, they only chatted for a few more words before David had to cut the call short. The best time to sell is approaching close.

"Okay, let's talk later. After I'm done with this, you can treat me to a meal."

After leaving his words, David hung up the phone and turned towards the big screen.

$73

...

$74

"Now! Start selling!"

As soon as his words left his mouth, every trader looked towards their computer, and the keyboard clicks and mouse noises suddenly filled the entire room once again.

This time, they had to do it at a slow and controlled pace as to not seriously affect the stock price in the market.

Although his shares are not too many, it was still enough to make a splash in the starving market, full of orders.

As long as the orders are continuously coming, they can fill them all up and will surely be able to sell them at their peak price.

Everyone knows about the insatiable hunger and greed of these retail investors and seeing the previous great returns. They are now like crazed sharks smelling blood.

Now it was hard to find a large number of stocks on the market. Cashing out now was definitely the best choice. They can even sell at a premium, and everyone will still absorb it.

David closed his eyes as if thinking for a while and then nodded his head. This is fine. At this time, the price is at its expected peak, and the returns are already very high. The small decimal points won't matter too much.

If they hold for a longer time, they might be losing a lot compared to letting it go now.

...

At the same time, there were a lot of cheers and excitement on the Nasdaq trading floor.

Obviously, Netscape's IPO success is already apparent for everyone to see. It was a huge success, and everyone who boarded the ship early happily celebrated.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

22