Chapter 38 Strolling Around Hollywood
1.4k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sending Alexander away, David finished dinner with a pleasant atmosphere. Soon, he was back lying on the couch in the living room watching TV in a great mood.

The recent hot bath made David completely comfortable. The night starry sky outside the window was quite a scenic beauty.

Releasing a breath of humid air, the quiet room made him fall into his thoughts. He was thinking about how to make use of the cash he had acquired.

Currently, he doesn't have much going on. If there is one, it should be Frost Pictures, movie budgets, equipment upgrades, and personnel wages, but this is not that big of an expense anyway.

Other than this company, he has nothing else.

Of course, David also knows the significance of having cash stored to deal with any unexpected problems that come along.

You know his companies can already stand on their own, but if one day those companies experience some kind of problem then, he only knows one thing, cash is king, and cash can solve anything.

So David knows the importance of hoarding some cash in case of emergency.

Before this day, David was strapped for cash, and he only has about $2,000,000 cash left in his bank. Whenever he tries to think about investment opportunities, he usually scraps them off because of money issues; that is, he doesn't have much money to spend.

This problem was limiting him to smaller investments, but now, he is overflowing with money, too much money.

As long as he tries to look around his surroundings, there will definitely a lot of investment opportunities waiting for him.

Tomorrow, the trading day resumes, and they will continue to dip their hands into this delicious Netscape.

David had already earned a lot in Netscape, but does that mean he can't earn anymore? No! The next day, David will once again use his funds to squeeze a little more.

After all, many might not know, but the entire Netscape drama is not over yet.

Netscape ended today at $58.25, and for the entire week, Netscape will only continue to shoot up higher. After that, well, something unexpected will happen, their competitor, after hiding for some time, will finally show their fangs.

...

Early in the morning the next day, after making some calls and greeting the traders to let them know of his intentions, he left in a hurry.

David drove in his car and wandered around Hollywood, finding a corner establishment to get himself some breakfast.

It's been several months since David seemingly went back in time, and he hasn't looked around the city very much.

The familiar sightings around him were slightly different from the memories in his head.

Hollywood is the center of the global music and film industry. Whenever there is a global wave of enthusiasm towards a movie, that movie was most likely made here in Hollywood.

Fox, Walt Disney, Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures, Warner Bros., Paramount, the top entertainment companies leading and representing film and music, can be found here.

With its deep heritage and world-class technological innovation, you can say that Hollywood can only be admired and imitated by everyone all over the world.

David walked through the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Around him, many people, including tourists, were looking around, treating each of their steps very carefully as if they were in a sacred place.

Passing by them, David got back to his car before driving straight towards Beverly Hills.

Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive is the most luxurious shopping street in Los Angeles, where the world-famous and the most popular works of top international companies gather.

Rodeo Drive boldly shaped itself with impressive designs, in line with its status as one of the world’s most exclusive luxury destinations and an unparalleled hub at the intersection of luxury, fashion, and entertainment.

For this year, Rodeo Drive secured its spot as the 4th most-visited destination in the Los Angeles area.

People can discover its exceptional charm and unique craftsmanship and enjoy new experiences of its luxury art and culture.

Today, Los Angeles and Beverly Hills draw the world’s most sophisticated artists, A-list movie stars, philanthropists, and cultural institutions.

Rodeo Drive’s three iconic, palm-dotted blocks are home to more than 100 of the world’s leading luxury brands with deep connections to art and culture, housed in buildings designed by the most distinguished names in international design and architecture.

David went around looking at everything with a curious pair of eyes, going over every store that he could go into.

For the first time in his life, he found a lot of 'essentials' from a variety of stores and unhesitantly swiped his card without looking at their prices.

He enjoyed the envious gazes of people, acting as if he had all the money to buy everything the luxury stores have to offer, which has some truth in it too. He can buy anything he wants.

The feeling of being too rich was very enjoyable. Everything he likes, he would buy it without any other questions.

This kind of financial freedom gave him a lot of peace of mind, taking in the fresh warm air of the summer morning.

After wandering around, David drove towards a small commercial building. This three-story building is the office of Frost Pictures.

The architecture was quite old but still sturdy.

Frost Pictures made a lot of upgrades very quickly. Within a few weeks, many changes occurred in the companies situation.

When David walked into the company, there were a lot of new faces everywhere, especially the slightly above average front desk lady who had young facial features and a slim body.

David only took a few glances before losing interest.

"Hello, Mr. Frost. Mr. Johnson is already waiting for you inside."

The front desk lady turned up her face and looked at him with a smile. David returned a tiny smile and nodded before making upwards to William's office.

Giving the door a slight push, William, the company CEO, was looking down, seemingly reading a bunch of reports on the company.

"Hey, William, I'm here. How is the company?"

David sat on the couch watching William, who quickly noticed his presence.

"Oh my god, boss, you are finally here. These days I am so exhausted. My brain doesn't function well anymore."

William smilingly complained. Obviously, he was just joking.

"Hey, since I'm here now. We can talk about it. Are there problems again?"

Not long after he came in, an assistant got into the room and brought in two cups of coffee before going back out.

"Oh, yes. I have something here to give you."

David took a sip of coffee, then took out the script of "Saw" and left it on the table.

William almost squired the coffee out of his mouth, excitedly putting down the cup in his hand, and stared at the stack of papers with scorching eyes.

 

 

 

New Chapter five times a week! (Except Tuesday and Wednesday)

 

22