Chapter 3: Never forgive
1.3k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomorrow's the last day at this school. The students knew i would transfer as guilt ran though them. Even if my life was ruined, at least i have someone special. After the two days i confessed, it was the same as the past but it was a little different that it was before.

The time we had was short but it was memorable for me.

As i reached the school, i spotted Akina as she headed for school. I sneak behind her as i tickled her.

"Hahahahaha."

"Good morning."

It was the usual routine we did everyday as i was tickled before. But she was different than her energetic self.

"Hey Akina."

"..."

Her sad expression made me worried as i talked to her.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Um...Tatsuya-kun i..."

★☆★☆

As i reached the classroom, i saw Ayaka waved at me.

"Onii-"

*Slap*

"..."

"..."

The whole class had heard that noise. The pain transmitted through Ayaka had swell on her face. My anger didn't even fade after i did that. Ayaka couldn't comprehend as a male student charge at me.

"You..."

As he threw a punch at me, i dodge to the side and held his neck as he struggled to escape.

"Dafaq is wrong with you."

"..."

As the students angrily glared at me, i just stood silently as i let go of the guy. He grasped for air as he spout nonsense to me.

"Do you think that your forgiven after you did that?"

As he said that, everyong agreed as i looked at Ayaka.

"I never forgive you."

As i said that, i walked out of the class. I was seen by the teacher as i passed him by. He already knew something happened as he let me go.

★☆★☆

Rain started to fall as i walked into the dark street. My heart broke down as my body ache. I lost everything.

My home, my live, my love....

Everything was taken away by her. I didn't know what to do anymore. My heart already died as i have no more regrets.

As i saw a little girl walk by the crossroad, a truck was running to the street as the driver became terrified. He was jamming to the breaks as he called out the girl to get away. The girl froze as she didn't move.

*Bang*

The driver had stop after he ran into something. As he quickly ran towards the girl, he spotted a young man had saved her. Blood dripped on his body as his life was nearing the end. I close my eyes as i lifelessly relaxed...

★☆★☆

I woke up in a white room as i tried to move my body...

"Argh!!"

The pain transmitted through my whole body as i was covered in bandages. I was alive from that accident. I was sure to die given by that speed. It should have killed me but here i am, covered in bandages.

Tears fell down as i was alive. It made me feel bitter as i wiped my tears.

The door open as Ayaka ran towards me.

"Onii-chan!"

Tears fell on her face as she held onto me. She became worried as she tightly grab onto me. I felt regret that i was alive. I quickly grab a knife as i tried to stab myself. But i was grab by the medical staff as they cuffed me.

"I think he had a mental breakdown. Because of the accident, he must have suffered severe pain as he now tried to kill himself."

Mental breakdown? Fuck you!

They must have been brought by her as now people think i'm crazy. I have no more reasons to live. Why did you habe to prolong my fate.

"Onii-Chan..."

I looked at the girl who cry at me as she held onto me. It was her fault that i had to suffer. Why didn't you let me die...

★☆★☆

The days passed as i have starve myself. I didn't eat any food for a couple of days. But my plan failed as they force me to eat.

Ayaka visits me everday as she brings me gifts. It makes me sick as she would be here. But she held onto me as i couldn't choke her because of the cuffs.

My life here at the hospital was hell. Even with the best foods they serve, it didn't even make me feel happy about it. The only thing that makes me glad was when Akina visits me.

It was one time but seeing her, makes me a little bit relaxed as she was with me.

"I can only visit you once. I'm sorry..."

As she said that, she hugged me as she then ran away. That hand i held was a little warm. My life returned after she left. But someone approached my room as it was someone familiar...

21