Chapter 4: My father’s apology
1.2k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man came to the room as he looked at me with gloom. He walked towards me as he sat in the chair.

"Hey Tatsuya..."

"..."

My father tries to smile as i silently looked at him. He became depressed as he knew i was mad at him. He abandon me 9 years ago as i tried to survive in this harsh world. I had nothing and he thinks he will be forgiven?

I turn my back to him as he held onto my hand. I quickly shook him off as i gritted my teeth.

"I'm sorry that i abandon you."

He said it with gloom as i stared at the sky. How can i forgive this asshole who wanted me to rot in hell? Can he seek forgiveness by just saying that?

"Please forgive me for her."

"Forgive you for that bitch?HAHAHAHA"

I was slapped by him as he angrily glared at me.

"Now thats the father i fucking knew. The person who hated me to the core. Nice, very fucking nice."

His angry expression disappear as he looked at me. He knew that what he done as he seek forgiveness.

"If i want you forgive you, just do what i tell you."

As i said that, his smile returned as he would do it.

"Kill my sister."

"You..."

"Or you can just kill me instead."

"..."

He was angry that i propose that he would kill her but he was shocked that he would kill me. It was true that he will be forgiven after he killed me but do you think that my sister will forgive him?

"Listen Tatsuya...i..."

"Pfff."

As he became worried about the decision, i giggled at him. He knew that there was no way he would choose something as my orders were crazy. I just glared at him.

"Then fucking leave."

He looked down at himself as he walked out the room. My heart was a little light as i did that. I didn't have anyone take care of me as i survive. The world was my enemy as they took everything from me. I only gripped my fist as i miss Akina.

★☆★☆

Ayaka came by to visit me again as i made a plan.

"Um...can you release my cuffs?"

"No...Onii-can would start to ran away from me."

"..."

I became depressed as Ayaka felt bad. She already knew that i would escape as she held on to me. I shake the shackles to tried to choke her.

"Let go of me!"

As i said that, she realise that i would try to kill her. The medical staff came in as they gave me tranquilizer to me.

"I...hate...you...."

My rage couldn't be contained as i was treated by her as a toy...

★☆★☆

It was late at night, i escape by using the pin i stole from one of the nurses. I slowly move as i wasn't spotted by the guards. I need  to becareful so i wouldn't alarm the guards. As i escape from the hospital, i quickly fled and have arrived at the road.

I walked for a long time as i became tired. It was already morning as i didn't see any tall buildings ahead. It was a country road as there was no advance civilization around. My body pained that i passed out from exaustion...

★☆★☆

As i woke up, i was greeted by a woman.

"Hey there young man. What you all doing at the country?"

The woman smiled at me as i slowly rose. I stumbled a bit but manage to regain myself.

"Sorry but i had some circumstances..."

As i said that, she notice that it was something dark so she didn't bugged me of it and let me stay at her home. At first, i was a little rude but she made me help her farm. I was a little glad that she was considerate of me.

★☆★☆

My sister notice my disappearance as she began to search for me.

"Onii-chan...?"

Her face, warped with anger as her hand was dripping with blood...

20