Chapter 5: Love that never bloomed
1.3k 7 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her name was Kayaka Mikona. An older woman who was working on the farm after her parents left her. I could see her warm smile as she was happy that i was here. Her parents had died recently after i arrived. She was glad that i has to stay. There was no way i could return as i lost everything.

Maybe her cheerful and adult like smile made me glad that i met her. The people here were nice and treated me as someone who belongs here. I was just a random stranger and yet, they treated me nice. I was really glad that i met with these people. But my mind, i kept thinking that my sister would find me again. I lost everything because of her. I may be more scared that she would involve these innocent people for me. I made up my mind as i prepare to face her. Kayaka became sad as i started to leave.

"Your leaving now?"

"Um...yeah..."

The akwardness became longer as i looked at her embarassingly.

"After i finished, c-can i come here again?"

As i said that, my face flushed as i turned around. As i glance back at her face, she became red as she look down.

"Y-yeah..."

Her was red as she smiled at me. I knew Akina would be sad that i fell for another woman but i couldn't stop my heart as Kayaka was a beautiful woman.

I say goodbye to her as i headed back to the city...

★☆★☆

"Onii-chan!"

Ayaka thrust at me as her face was in bliss after seeing me. My father was depress that his daughter loves me more than him. I pushed her back as i spoke.

"Want do you want from me?"

"To return to us-"

"Do you think that i can return after what you all done to me?"

I supress my anger as i glared at the people who left me to die. Ayaka became sad as she held my hand. I slapped the hand as i retreated from her.

"I was abandoned, suffered, tortured and even humiliated because of you. My family, friends and even my life, you took everything from me. I never done anything to deserve this and yet..."

Tears fell as i kneel in front of them. Ayaka became frantic as ahe tried to stop me. My father realise what he had done as he slowly walked towards me.

"Tatsuya..."

"My only wish is that you just leave me alone. Please..."

I begged them as they froze. Ayaka shivers as she shouts.

"No!"

She became desperate as she held out a gun. Father became worried as she tried to stop her. But i took the gun as i aimed it on my head.

"Then, please let me die..."

As they now realise that i gone suicidal, they tried to stop me but i smiled at them.

"I just want to finished this. My life is alreay gone as my mind alreay broke after you ruined my life. You only made me prolong my painful fate."

I let go of the gun as i cry. Ayaka and Father came to hug me as i was cuffed by the guards. I could no longer escape their grasp as they pulled me. As i was pulled along...

"Tatsuya-kun!"

A voice called out to me as Kayaka stood there. My tears stop as i realise the face Ayaka made. Her warped face became my demise.

*Bang*

"Ka...ya...ka..sa..n...? KAYAKA-SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The last words she said as her blood painted the ground with red. I ran towards her as her life was losing out.

"Please! Please! Anyone!"

I tried to call anyone as my sister smiled.

"Onii-chan belongs to Ayaka. Hehehe."

Her creepy laughter made the guards just stood as i cried. Her life ended as blood was all over my body. The last words were something i regretted for the rest of my life.

22