Chapter 8: My sister’s obsession
1.2k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Tatsuya-kun, let me help you with that.”

“Its okay, i can do this.”

We were now at a farm as i pluck out the grass. Kagura became chearful again as i help at the farm.

Its kind of akward but we are now dating with each other. After the incident with Ayaka, the feeling of being binded has now disappear and i’m starting my new life here at the farm with Kagura. I visited Akina sometimes, she became so happy that her situation got better as Ayaka had stop attacking her. It was because of her that Akina was facing problems with finance and had to break up with so she could protect her family.

It hurts her very much that she had to sacrifice me to save her family but i couldn’t blame her, i didn’t know how to have a family was like but it was worth breaking up with me.

Ayaka, why…do you keep on bothering others. Even mom…

★☆★☆

This was before i was abandoned.

“Onii-chan-ah.”

“Woah!”

I gently held onto Ayaka as she fell to my chest. She tightly hugged me as i patted her head.

“Ayaka, you should be more careful.”

“Hehehe.”

We were like normal family as she kept chasing after me. Our parents were so happy for us as this was our everyday life.

Our father was always working. Our mom was bedridden. Her body was weak after Ayaka was born. She couldn’t move her body as much but she was glad that Ayaka was safely born. Our family was like a noble family but we didn’t prejuice on people and treated them nicely.

It was like a perfect family for me until it all changed…

★☆★☆

“Ayaka!”

“Hii!”

“Onii-chan is mine!”

What i saw was blood. My mother’s body was lying there with no signs of life. I became shocked as i froze. But i mustered up my courage as i quickly took the knife from her hands.

“Yumiko!”

Dad rushed to the room as he was too late. Mom was already dead as i held on to the knife that kill mom.

“Dad! It wasn’t-”

“…”

And you already know the rest. Dad din’t believe me and threw me outside without a reason. I was abandoned as i live though life just by surviving. No one would take care of me, they would ignore me and i just live through life with suffering.

Ayaka was yo blame for all of this but i was also at fault for not noticing this earlier. Because of this, i lost my mother and my once, perfect family…

★☆★☆

“What wrong?”

“Ah, um, its nothing.”

“…?”

Kagura tilted her head as i look at the skies. The sky was bright and sunny as glance back at Kagura. I was now happy and i hope that one day that Ayaka will also change. Or so i thought…

15