Chapter 9: Lost
1k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ayaka’s POV)

“Wow, Raizokure-san got first again. Not only is she good at sports but she’s also good at academics as well.”

“Idiot, she’s the heir of the Raizokure corporation. How can she not fail? She is already way our league.”

“Yeah, but after that guy left, she became depress. We really were awful to him. We even ignored his reason and had him transfered to another school.”

“I even heard rumors that he drop out of school. We really did ruin his life.”

Onii-chan is not here. The school’s become boring. I want my Onii-chan. Ayaka need her Onii-chan. Where is Ayaka’s Onii-chan? Onii-chan…

“…Tatsuya-kun?”

“Hey Akina.”

Onii-chan…?

“Why are you here?”

“I recently met with your mom and wanted me to gave you this.”

Onii-chan…

“…Tatsuya-kun…”

“Gonna go!”

Onii-chan..

“Ah! Wait!”

“…?”

Onii-chan.

“…nothing.”

“Okay…bye.”

Onii-chan. Onii-chan.

“…”

Noo!

“Onii-chan!”

“Aya-ka!”

*Bang*

The scene before me was red. Blood started to drip on me as i saw Onii-chan bleeding right before me. Even though he hated Ayaka, no matter how i ruined his life, no matter how innocent to be blamed he was, he still protected Ayaka. Onii-chan…

★☆★☆

(Tatsuya’s POV)

I woke up in a bed. Ugh…

“Onii-chan!”

I quickly reacted as if by instinct. My body tells me to stay away from her but…

“Who are you?”

“Onii-chan…?”

I’m her brother? But its strange. Why did my body reacted like that? Anyway, why can’t i remember anything?

“Um… am i your brother?”

“Ahh…”

She suddenly hug me. But as if by instict, i suddenly push her away. Why?

“Onii-chan?”

“I don’t know. My body reacted like that.”

“Ayaka!”

Suddenly, a man suddenly barged in to the room as he suddenly hugged her. Ugh…

“You…”

He suddenly glared at me as i jolted. He was so familiar but i just can’t seem to remember him.

“Dad…”

“Dad?”

As i said that, he realises my face with confusion. It seem as if he knew that i have no memories…

★☆★☆

My name is Tatsuya Raizokure and the man in front of me is my father while the girl who held

my hand is Ayaka, my sister.

“Is that right?”

“Yes.”

He nodded with corfimation. But what happened? Why do i seem hateful about them? I wish that i knew…

17