Chapter 10: A scary feeling
993 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were now at the Raizokure residence as i get the feeling that i shouldn’t be here.

“Onii-chan…”

Ayaka-san held onto my hand as i quickly retracted it. I always get thet feeling of anger of her but i didn’t know how to say it. It might hurt her feelings to it. I apologize at my acts earlier.

“I’m sorry Ayaka-san. I just get the feeling that i felt discusted at your recent actions, thats all.”

“Its alright, your head must still mess up after saving me.”

“I-is that so.”

Maybe she was a really nice girl or because i’m her brother that she acts like that. But i get that feeling of hate from her…

★☆★☆

I was now at a bed as i rested my head. My father said that i was recently came back from the states and met up with my sister. And after that, i save her from an accident which lead me to having amnesia. I get the feeling as if they were my family but my body tells me to stay away from them.

Then, Ayaka came to the room as she handed me drinks and snacks.

“Onii-chan, i brought you some cookies from japan. Hope that you like them.”

She passed the cookies to me as i took one. She kept staring at me as i became nervous.

“Um…Ayaka-san?”

“Yes, Onii-chan?”

“Why do keep staring at me?”

I tilted my head with confusion as she flustered.

“Um…its been so long since we met Onii-chan. Ayaka misses Onii-chan very much.”

“Oh…”

Ah, so thats it. Maybe its because i was in the states that Ayaka-san misses me. But my guts telling me that i should kill her.

Kill her?

Why did i think of that?

Ugh…

“Onii-chan?”

“Ah, it nothing.”

I smiled at her as i patted her head. She became red as she clean up the plates.

“Ah…”

Her hands slip and a cup breaks. Before she could pick it up, i held her hand as i stop her.

“Onii-chan…?”

“You should be careful. I pick up the broken cup. You should becareful in picking up broken glass.”

“…”

She blushed as i remove my hand off her. When i felt her touch, my hand tremble as it remember her touch before. It was like a scary feeling but she was really a nice girl. Why did i feel like i fear her?

★☆★☆

(Ayaka’s POV)

Onii-chan is beside Ayaka! Kyaaa! His hand was so warm. Onii-chan is so close to Ayaka. Onii-chan is nice to Ayaka since that accident. I wish that Onii-chan will never remember…

17