Chapter 11: Unlock and Fall
923 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the past few days, i spend time with Ayaka as i was mesmerize by her beauty. The people couldn’t warm up to me as if i wasn’t suppose to be here. My father would sometimes look at me with hate as if he hated me. I don’t know why he hates me but maybe it had something to do with my amnesia.

“I got first in my test again Onii-chan.”

“Wow! your really smart Ayaka.”

“Hehe.”

I patted herhead as she would always told me about her school. She seem to have fun going there. I envy a little about her since i didn’t have school yet it seems. But…

“Did you know when will i be coming back?”

“…”

As i said that, Ayaka became quiet as if she didn’t know. Maybe i didn’t tell her about my scedule yet it seems. Maybe i should talk about that with father…

★☆★☆

As i return to my room, my pants began to vibrate as i pull something from my pocket. It seems to be a message to someone.

“Kagura…?”

A name that came out of my phone as memories started fo popped up. My head started to hurt as more memories started to come out of my head. It was vague but it seems that this person was important to me. As i tried to exit my room…

“Onii-chan…?”

“Aya-argh!”

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Memories started to rush out of my mind as i remember something scary. It was Ayaka…

“…”

“….”

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

I-i remember…

Ayaka killed our mother…

And i was abandoned by father…

“Onii-”

“Stay Away!”

“!”

She notice that my memories are coming back as i retreated back to my room. So everything, it was all a lie.

Why…

Why didn’t i realised this sooner? My instict, my cold sweat, the scared feeling, it was to warn me to stay away from her and this house. I shouldn’t even belong here.

“Onii-chan…”

“Haah…haah…”

My breathing became rough as i slowly walking away from her. She slowly move closer to me as i keep the distance wider but…

“Stay awa-”

I didn’t realise that i moving towards the window as i falling through the ground…

18