Chapter 12: Short life
936 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As i regain conscious, i felt a pain through my back as i look through towards my body.

“Ah…”

There, a long, sharp object had pierce through my abdomen. I started to cough up blood. The ground colored witch was green, turned crimson as it was being stain with my blood.

“Onii-chan!”

Ayaka turned pale as she quickly ran towards me. I tried to stand but my body became heavy as i started to lose consciousness. My eyes became blurry but i could see Ayaka running towards me.

“Tatsuya!”

A voice had called me as the voice was familiar to my mind. It awoke me as i could see a young woman being restrained by the guards. I could see that person was worried about me. If i could see very well, maybe i could recognise her. But i notice my hand started to reach towards her as if by instinct.

“Kayaka…”

I unconsciously mutter a name by instinct but she stop screaming at my name the moment i said those words. Kayaka…

Then, a torrent of pictures started to popped up in my head as it unlock the rest of my memories. I began to smile towards the girl as my eyes, closes…

★☆★☆

(Ayaka’s POV)

Onii-chan…

I had finally reach my onii-chan as i began to hug him immediately. The guards told me that there was a girl forcefully entered our home as she kept calling my brother’s name. I tried to kick her out but seeing my brother call out to her, i knew his memory had come back. I’ll just let her go this time as i let the guards free her.

Then, our family’s doctor had just arrived to treat his injuries. He told us that he was going to be okay but…

“I think that he had only a few weeks or at least 10 days to live.”

Those words had stab through me as Kayaka gripped the doctor’s collar as she angrily yell at him.

“What?! He’s dying?! You better tell me the reason doctor.”

Seeing her fury, the doctor began sweating as if he was hoing to be killed.

“Um…after inspecting his body, i shocked to see that he was still alive despite his condition.”

As he told us more about his condition, she and i began to turn pale as the doctor said that he had too many diseases on his body and his condition only got worse as  he still overworks himself. We couldn’t believe that he was in that condition since he always looks healthy. Onii-chan…

17