Chapter 13: An inherited Disease
934 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Tatsuya’s POV)

I woke up to see that i was placed at a bed. I quickly check my stomach to see if i was still bleeding. I could see that my abdomen was bandaged up as i sighed in relief.

“Tatsuya!”

A voice had call out to me as i could see Kayaka at the door as she pounce at me. Tears roll on her eyes as i could see that she was really worried about me. Behind her was my sister but her energy was running low since she would do the same to me as Kayaka did.

“Ayaka…”

I call out to her only to see that she began to cry.

“Why…”

“Ayaka?”

I became confused to her words as i tried to stand up.

“*Cough* *Cough*”

I started to cough blood as my legs felt weak. I crumbled down to the ground as the girls hastily approach me.

“Tatsuya!”

“Onii-chan!”

My mind felt heavy as i could feel that i’m losing strength. They help me to stand up but my body was too heavy to be lift by two girls as they struggle to lift me up. I could only feel but laugh at my situation as i begin to laugh maniacally.

“Wha-Tatsuya?”

“What happened to you Onii-chan?”

Seeing that i was being crazy, i glance at Ayaka as i was being laid down in the bed.

“Do you remember Mother’s condition?”

“Yes Onii-chan, she…”

When she began to remember about mother, cold sweat began to flow as she paled while shivering from fear. She finally realise that i had the same condition as mother.

But she didn’t notice until now was since only two people have known this secret, Mother and me. Mother investigated to see if we had the same disease as her. It turns out that only i had inherited the disease. When father notices that i coughed blood at the hospital, he realises that i inherited Mother’s disease.

As i explained my condition to the both of them, the color of their faces paled as they immediately held onto me, not letting me go. I also feared the moment that my life was begining to run out but i can only accept the fact that i’m dying.

“Ayaka.”

“Onii-chan?”

I called to Ayaka as she was confused.

“Can you give us a moment?”

“Onii-”

“Please…”

I wanted to talk to Kayaka since it was an important matter for the both of us. Ayaka, looking at my sad smile, only nodded as she walked out the room.

Now, it was only the two of us as Kayaka begins to blush as she had already prepared for it.

“Um…Tatsuya…”

“Kayaka, please break up with me.”

Cold silence drifted through the room as Kayaka froze…

16