Chapter 14: Goodbye Kayaka
957 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those words dug deep in Kayaka’s heart as her brain couldn’t process Tatsuya’s words.

“Tatsuya…?”

“I hate you.”

She can only see his resolve eyes as tears poured on her face. Those were the words that she wouldn’t hear from Tatsuya’s mouth. But…

“Tatsuya…it isn’t true…right…?”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

“You must be brainwash by your sister right?”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

“Hahaha, you must be lying right?”

“No.”

“No…Tatsuya…”

Tears…only tears were the sounds that were heard in the room. Grabbing onto his sleeve, she couldn’t let go of the person she loved all these time. But Tatsuya only shook her hand, delivering the final blow to her.

“Leave…”

★☆★☆

I was now alone in the room. Silence delivered  the room with grimm. Kayaka left the room after hearing my last words to her.

“Hehe.”

A small chuckle only sound that turned into laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

A laughter the turned into…

“Hahahaha…ugh…haha…ughhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh……..”

Tears….

★☆★☆

I recall my mom who was beside us last time while Ayaka was still sleeping.

“Mom? Can i find happiness?”

“Yes Tatsuya, i even find happiness with your father and also have you both.”

“Then my dream is to have a wife like you mom.”

“Oh Tatsuya…”

“Hehe…”

I was covinced that i could find my true happiness at that time.

★☆★☆

Then recalling my coversation with an old man at the countryside.

“Hey young lad, when will you marry kayaka?”

“Sometime gramps. Gonna earn first before i propose right? I don’t want to burden her or anything.”

“Hehe, such a straightforward young man. Good luck!”

“Yes Gramps!”

It was something that i was convinced that will not change. My life was begining to get better and better.

★☆★☆

“You only have a year to live.”

“What…?”

The shock given to me as i consulted with the doctor. This was the doctor i was familiar with. He once saved me after spotting me, half-dead in the ditch in some alleyway.

He would always give me medical check-ups for free and i can only have my gratitude for he is a very considerate person. But he can’t always help me every time.

“…Thanks…”

“Tatsuya-kun…”

But Kayaka….no.

I can’t hurt her anymore. Even if she would hurt like this, i should make her give up on me. I can’t let her love someone who’s gonna die soon. Kayaka…

★☆★☆

“I’m sorry Kayaka….I’m sorry…”

It better this way. I already accept my fate. It was short, but…

Goodbye Kayaka…

16