Chapter 15: Regrets of a Father
1k 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Ryoga Raizokure, have always regret my actions.

I abandoned my son who would die any second. But i couldn’t do anything to my psychotic daughter. She resembled my wife too cleary that it clouded my head and blamed my innocent son. When my mind became clear, i began to search for him but he suddenly disappear and i can only blamed my rash actions.

Ayaka reminded me so much of Yumiko that i didn’t notice that she was the one who killed my wife. Clouded with rage, i sent my ill son to the harsh world without heeding his innocence.

Many years passed and what was once loved his family, wants to kill his sister. But his actions became true as he almost choked his sister to death. I always saw Yumiko in Ayaka. When she was being choked by her brother, i sent him flying with my fist. I couldn’t just stand there and let my daughter suffer. My rage made me forget that he was also suffering but i didn’t care and only made me protect Ayaka.

When my anger cool down, i can only see the face of anger in him. It was the face of the time, i tried to protect the Ayaka again. I sinned again…

★☆★☆

“Hey…”

“Ah….i…..”

“Don’t bother.”

“…”

The look on his face as he looks outside the window. I could tell that it was a hard day for him. I can only watch him as i am not worthy of being a father to him. I abandoned him, punched him and even left him to die. How can i be a worthy father to him?

“Asshole, did you love mom?”

“…what….?”

What did he just say? I quickly glance back at my son as he continue to glance at the sky. But his voice was clear. He wanted me to know how much i love my wife.

“I…i love your mother.”

“I see…”

Why did he want me to say that? He should know how i love his mother. But looking at his eyes, it was like me who had lost something precious to him. Then, he gave a smile at me, to whom he hated the most. I couldn’t believe my eyes, a smile to a bastard like me, he smile to a person he hated the most.

“I forgive you…”

Why….why…..why….

“Dad…”

But….he….

13