Chapter 4 – Golem vs Milia
20.6k 25 238
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thank you, Slade. I suppose that you really are male,” Violet said as she stroked her lips.

Slade was wobbling over her, licking and cleaning her body. He stared at her in confusion.

“No male rook has ever answered my summoning rituals. Probably because I looked too ugly. To think that you’ve accepted my otherworldly call, not only to serve an old hag like me but also to be a toilet slime… That is beyond my comprehension,” she said.

She kissed the slime.

“That’s why I’ll take good care of you,” she said with a blooming smile.

He shook in frustration and guilt.

Like hell I accepted the otherworldly call! Even after dodging the truck, it made a 180° drift to run me over!

“What is it?”

[Skill: Alchemical Synthesize activated. Reflective coating has been synthesized.]

His external membrane turned into a mirror and showed Violet’s face.

“Huh, is that how you see me? Oh, you’re saying that I am pretty! You’re so cute,” she said as she rubbed her face on him.

He took her dagger lying on the bedside stand and unsheathed it. She widened her eyes at her own reflection.

“N-No way, it wasn’t some kind of illusion magic?”

She held her forehead, swept by vertigo. She checked the slime’s status window.

“Come to think of it, you don’t have illusion related skills, but you do have Skin Care,” she mumbled.

Slade furiously nodded.

“Oh wow, you’re my best creation so far!”

She embraced Slade, while he hesitatingly reciprocated the hug with his short stumps.

“Hmm… I wish I could grant you a body to hug me back.”

The slime slipped inside her clothes and tickled her.

“Haha, stop… Wait, that’s it!” Violet screamed.

The warlock slammed the door open, standing in front of the village hall building. She dropped her grimoire. It floated with its pages flipped open instead of falling down. 

Light sprung from her glowing index. The finger danced in the air, reproducing the written symbols of the spell book. Sweat trickled down from Violet’s forehead as more sigils stacked in front of her.

“Summon Earth Elemental!” 

Sigils spread from Violet’s feet.

Summoning Earth Elemental

The whole cave shook with the grinding sound of shattering stones. 

A three meter tall earth golem rose from the wall of the dungeon.

The ground trembled every time its feet stomped the ground. It threateningly walked towards Slade who trembled in fear, squeezing himself between Violet’s feet to hide.

Waking Golem

Whot the fuck is that?!

The warlock gently caught him and put him in the abdomen of the kneeling golem.

“Use your symbiosis skill. Try to take control of this golem,” she said.

[Skill: Symbiosis activated.]

The slime’s body stretched and slithered into the joints of the golem like a network of blood vessels.

Fusion Slade x Golem

The contrast between crawling on the ground and seeing from the golem’s top was dizzying. He looked at his giant hands, and at his sovereign who stood lower.

“It seems that it was a success! Pick me up and head to the forge.”

She closed her eyes and spread her arms wide. 

He carried her on his golem shoulder.

“A drawback of this spell is that I cannot control it if I don’t have it in my direct line of sight. But you seem to be able to control it without any problem.” 

They made their way in front of the forge. The female minotaur jumped out of the forge with a giant two handed axe in her hands, her breasts jiggling in readiness for battle.

“Who are you?! Are you attacking this dungeon?” she shouted.

Violet hopped from Slade’s hand onto the ground.

“This is not an enemy attack. You can be at ease, Milia” she said.

“This voice!? No way, are you the boss?”

“Oh that’s right, you’re not used to my youthful appearance,” she giggled.

The minotaur sighed in relief. She was confused for a moment, then she tensed again.

“Why would you bring a golem here? Are you planning to beat me up?”

Violet flashed a smile.

“It’s nothing like that, don’t worry! My toilet slime is currently piloting this special golem, so it can fight autonomously for a few days. I would like you to evaluate its performance by having a duel against you,” she said as she walked to the sides. 

fe826903-b29e-47c8-814b-2489d044a524.jpg

The troglodytes watched the forge from afar and started to cheer. Lorely landed on the blacksmith’s rooftop, attracted by the excitement.

“Hmpf, alright. I’ll show you that I am this dungeon’s Strongest!”

Taunting Milia

Cheeky Milia

[collapse]

“What are you saying? We’re both level 1… Even Lorely is higher level than you,” Shaki said.

“No, I-I am just a scout!” Lorely said.

“That coward won’t fight me! I win by default!” Milia shouted.

She swung down her axe from her shoulder, assuming a battle stance.

Her human-like body turned into a full fledged minotaur, as her head and limbs took on cow-like features. 

Slade deflated a bit, as he was turned off by the change.

“Start the battle!” Violet said.

She let out a mighty roar, and charged straight towards Slade.

Charging minotaur

Too easy!

He spat a greasy liquid on her path with Alchemical Synthesize.

“Huh?!” 

As she lost balance, he slammed her on the ground with a fist.

“Guaaaaah!” she screamed.

The troglodytes and the harpy let out cheers.

“That was a nice trick!” Shaki, the troglodyte rook, said.

Slade turned to the audience, flexing his arms.

The minotaur was embedded in the ground, and struggled out from her hole.

“Hah! Is that the dungeon’s Strongest? How unsightly!” Lorely cackled from the roof.

“Shut up! bitchbird!” Milia yelled as she leaned on her axe.

Violet clapped her hands.

“Outstanding use of your abilities! I’m proud of you, Slade!” she said.

“Wait, that was just a fluke! I want a redo!” Milia said.

“Heeeh, what a sore loser,” Lorely said.

“What are you all smug for? You’re not the one fighting,” Shaki pointed out.

“Fine. Slade, do not use any of your skills except symbiosis to fight this duel,” Violet said.

Help! Help! We got a dangerous situation.

Milia's hooves struck the ground, readying herself for another charge.

Call an ambulance!

“Heh?” she blurted before starting her run-up.

Call an ambulance, but not for me!

He took the initiative this time. He jabbed at his max range, forcing her to defend without being able to counterattack.

It felt awesome to control this gigantic golem, as it reminded him of mecha games.

The crowd got psyched by the exchange of blows, and shouted chaotically.

Clashing blows

Milia grew impatient as her attempts at closing the distance were crushed when he made a single step back.

“Insolent!” she growled.

Her axe shone with the light from being infused with mana as it shattered Slade’s right arm.

Breaking golem's arm

Wow! That looked dangerous.

Slade’s left arm grabbed her body during her swing recovery, lifting her like a toy. She helplessly trashed, and her axe fell on the ground.

The golem mocked his trapped opponent with a shrug. 

She glared with disdain at the slime, growling curses.

“You fucking piece of shit, stop toying with- AAAH!”

She screamed in pain as Slade tightened his grip. Her body slightly shrunk, her cow head reverting to a human-like appearance with teary eyes.

Git gud lol.

After lifting his right arm as high he could, he slammed her down. 

“KAH!” The air was knocked out of her lungs.

He then jumped to belly flop into the knocked down minotaur.

“Woah!” Shaki and Lorely yelped.

Milia made an ‘I’m fucked’ expression.

And his name is JOHN CE-

“Stop!” Violet yelled.

The golem scattered midair into rocks and dust. The slime landed on Milia’s bouncy breasts.

“Ugh… Dammit, to lose against a golem...” Milia’s head fell limp as she took a deep breath.

“Nah, you lost against a toilet slime!” Lorely roared in laughter.

“Excellent work everyone. Especially Slade, you manipulated the golem with more finesse than I am able to,” Violet said.

Fight! Kill! This is the best! I can endure the lack of wifi if I can quench my frustration with destruction.

Drunk from power, Slade was eager to apply his abilities to battle, and earn more recognition from Violet.

“Milia, I’ll reward you with 50 sovereign points for this duel, but I have another job for you that will earn you 300 more points so rest well,” the warlock said as she picked up the slime.

“Is this job related to the ore mine?” Milia asked.

“That’s right. We’ll discuss it when you have recovered. Shaki, can you treat Milia’s wound? Use any medicine you want from the village hall,” Violet said.

The troglodyte rook ordered her pawns to move, helping the minotaur up to return to the forge. 

The warlock whispered playfully to the slime.

“As for you, I have another reward.”

She sneakily hid the slime underneath her robe, and happily strutted back to her room.

 

 

 

Concept doodle

Golem scale

Elemental Summoning is a high class spell. The caster cannot use another spell and has to carefully watch the golem while they manipulate it. 

In large scale battles, destruction spells are usually more valuable than introducing golems.

Despite this, infatuated lovers of this spell still developed ways to enhance its power by contracting pacts with elemental spirits. As such, it became a viable spell for duels between extremely high level casters.

[collapse]

 

So which Heroes of Might and Magic 3 faction is your favorite and why?

My criteria would be the lewds, so I’d go with conflux for the pixie and the water elemental. Yes that’s a fish, but it’s a fish with boobs.

 

Which is your favorite town?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
238