Chapter 5 – Departure
17.9k 13 240
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slade nuzzled Violet’s thighs while she walked back to the village hall building where her room was located.

“Your cute little form is fine, but what if you handled me like your plaything with your strong golem arms, hmm?” she asked between her raggy breathes.

It had only been twenty minutes since their intense mingling. Violet was a dam filled with stale water that broke out. As a result, she spouted her unfiltered desire despite getting embarrassed a few seconds later.

Suddenly, Lorely swooped down from the forge’s rooftop and jumped on Violet.

Sudden hug

Hug

[collapse]

“Mistress, you are so beautiful today! What happened to you?” she asked.

The harpy in awe stroked Violet’s face.

“Why, thank you! This is thanks to my slime’s Skin Care skill, do you want to try it?” Violet asked.

She took Slade out from underneath her robe skirt. 

The harpy cringed as she saw the mysterious slime wriggling his jelly stumps towards her chest.

“Huh, how did it get there?! I-I’m fine for now.”

“Anyway, I hope I won’t attract unwanted attention from being young again,” Violet said. 

“Mistress… I will protect you!” Lorely threw herself at her sovereign, hugging her. Her hands slid down Violet’s back, with her nostrils flaring.

“I’m counting on you, Lorely.” The warlock patted the harpy’s head.

“Maybe we should hide in a witch hut again?” Lorely asked.

“This won’t do, now that I have responsibilities as a Sovereign. But I don’t regret leaving the hut, because I wouldn’t have been able to summon my cute slime,” Violet giggled.

“I-I see.”

Lorely returned to her dwelling, escaping the ominous wriggling jelly.

Returning to the village hall

05958f13-2308-4be1-ab06-a603926084f6.jpg

[collapse]

Violet returned home. She plopped down on a chair in her room.

Heh? What happened to wild golem sex?

The slime twisted in frustration and regret, catching his mistress’ attention.

“Oh sorry, Slade. I have to work… I mean, didn’t we just have sex? I need some time to recover, I’m not all that young anymore.”

Slade didn’t hold it against her as he snuggled her thighs.

“How about delaying the reward until you come back victorious from the ore mine? You’ll come back as a golem, so it won’t be wasting mana if you take that opportunity to fuck me silly,” she winked.

I don’t like the idea of being used by someone else, but I’m a simp… So let’s do it!

He wobbled with energy, much to her relief.

Violet wrote the results of her slime summoning ritual in her diary, showering Slade in praise for winning in a duel against Milia… Somewhere along the work, she daydreamed about their intercourse and scribbled Slade’s sexual feats, only to get embarrassed and erase it all.

She glanced at a balance sheet for the salary of her underlings, but she averted her face as if she stumbled upon a terrifying predator.

“Uhhh… I’ll do it tomorrow.”

She stuck out her tongue at Slade who narrowed his eyes.

They went to bed, since Slade had already given Violet her “dinner”.

She threw her head around during her sleep, enough to make Slade uneasy.

Who are we fighting? Violet looks anxious. It’s hardly a surprise, considering that the Dungeon faction is last place in the leaderboard for World Domination....

The slime crawled to her hand, gripping it.

Don’t tell me we are against all the factions at once?

The next day, Violet called everyone for a strategic briefing at the village hall. The three rooks sat around a mahogany table with a map spread over it.

rooks at the table

41df57c9-8f58-46a3-acbc-8eff1edf5df8.jpg

[collapse]

Milia had fully recovered, and was playing with her chains. 

“Milia, Slade and Lorely shall claim the ore mine. Our total forces include fifteen troglodytes, an earth golem, a minotaur and a harpy hag. You should be able to win against the horde of gnolls,” Violet said.

The slime sitting on the table glanced at the map.

explored map

ae3214ff-8899-49d9-86f6-0642d9d7102c.jpg

[collapse]

“What about me?” Shaki asked.

“You shall stay here to protect me with the few remaining troglodytes,” Violet said.

“And the rewards? I don’t get any?” Shaki asked.

“Hum… You get a break from digging. The other two will receive 300 sovereign points for their personal usage.”

“Yes, I’ll have enough for the Harpy Loft!” Lorely said.

“Hmm… I don’t like this,” Milia said.

“Why are you dissatisfied?” Violet asked.

“I want the Nanny instead of the useless bird brain,” Milia said.

“You!” Lorely slammed her fist on the table.

“I am not your nanny,” Shaki said.

Violet put her hand on the harpy’s shoulder, soothing her down.

“Why is that? It makes more sense for Lorely to go. She is a good scout, proficient with air magic such as haste. She covers your weaknesses,” Violet said.

Milia crossed her arms.

“An unreliable partner is dangerous, I feel more at ease having the smartest of us with me,” she said.

“The smartest one would rather finish digging,” Shaki sighed.

“Alright Milia, you are in charge of this mission. Shaki will assist you, as you requested. Once you’ve subjugated the gnolls, she will stay behind to organize the mining,” Violet said.

The dejected harpy slumped in her chair. Her pride was prickled from being pushed to the sidelines.

After settling with the plan, the rooks quickly moved on the preparations for departure.

Milia and Shaki supervised the troglodytes loading small barrows with preserved food and mining tools.

Violet lifted Slade to a summoned earth elemental. He hopped inside the golem’s socket.

[Skill: Symbiosis activated.]

Violet in Slade's POV

Violet

[collapse]

“Good luck with your first battle, Slade!” Violet said.

happy slime

“Why are they so cringy?” Milia mumbled to herself, leaning on a cart.

Shaki passed nearby, carrying a bag of mushroom. She smacked the minotaur’s butt.

“Stop slacking off.”

Milia slacking off

Milia slacking

[collapse]

Slade pulled the supplies up the winding ramp leading towards the surface.

Violet stopped at the crystal mine entrance, before the micro army stepped under the sunlight.

“I will keep an eye on your situation with my ‘View Earth’ spell. You will reach the ore mine after two days of travel. Milia, I am counting on you,” she said.

The female minotaur nodded.

“Onwards!” she yelled.

Departure

departure

[collapse]

The pack of troglodytes marched through the wood. Milia glared at Slade, mumbling disturbing curses.

“Fuck, why is that thing so slow?” she asked loudly for him to hear.

The pawns’ head perked up, constantly checking Shaki for orders.

Their instinct of serving their masters ran into a problem. They didn’t know how to please the irritated minotaur, failing to realize that her mood was out of their control.

“Violet knew our trip would last two days. She must have taken into account the golem’s speed,” Shaki said.

“Shit… To think that it’s a mere slime. How dare that thing slow us down?” Milia said.

“He does help the pawns carrying the barrows over the obstacles,” Shaki said.

The words of spite couldn’t reach Slade’s mind. Their bouncing breasts and butt distracted him.

His imagination alternated between hanging Violet on his golem dick and banging Milia while pulling her horns.

The troglodyte rook had very feminine features too, but her legs and green skin looked too alien for Slade’s taste.

“Say… Why do you act so grumpy? Don’t you love going outside?” Shaki asked.

“Of course I wanted to leave! Look, the sky, the lush forest, the soft ground! I love it!”

“Hmm…” Shaki nodded.

“But those two girls are getting on my nerves. That stinky granny doesn’t listen to anything we suggest. It hurts my ass to acknowledge, but even the birdbrain is more reliable than that wallflower.”

“Alright, I’ve heard enough.”

“See?”

“Yeah, I see that you’re still as bad with hierarchy as you were when we were coworker. Our mission is digging, and digging I shall,” Shaki said.

“Oh my god, can’t you be more human? Where is your heart gone?”

“I’m a troglodyte, though.”

“Damn it, Shaki. You know what I mean, we’re all humans at heart.”

Slade jumped in surprise.

Why is she saying that they are all humans at heart? Did they get isekaied like me?

The group finally stopped marching, setting camp.

Shaki stirred the troglodyte’s favorite mushroom soup while Milia was tasting the leaves of all the nearby plants.

“You’re not feeding it?” Shaki asked, pointing Slade with her chin.

”It will get a lot of food in the mine, like gnoll corpses or ours if it fucks up everything,” Milia snorted.

Slade spun inside the golem. The realization that they were betting their lives on his abilities weighted on his heart. After all, they had judged that they couldn’t deal with the horde of gnolls before Slade’s arrival.

M-maybe I should have trained a bit more before going?

 

 

Honk honk dear protagonists!

I am so freaking happy. Last tuesday, someone joined my Subscribestar for the first time!

This is an historical landmark in the history of smut. Fate has finally given me the green light to deliver the ultimate isekai that shall redeem the unending cycle of reincarnation and suffering.

It wouldn't have happened without you guys commenting, reviewing, rating and enjoying my work! Perhaps words of this degen fiction circulated from mouth to ear. So, thank you everyone!

I hope you will continue enjoying Isekai Harem of Smut and Magic, though I am well aware that most readers would be here for the NSFW pics than the plot lol

Anyway, let's celebrate this first sub! I've posted a censored NSFW drawing of Lorely in the general NSFW gallery.

Love,

OwOtrucked

 

 

 

240