Chapter 65♥♥♥ – Tentacle Finale
6.1k 5 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the previous chapter…

In the previous chapter…

Slade and Violet fucked like ferrets in heat.

But an unexpected knock on the door interrupted their mating ritual.

[collapse]

The girls frantically ran around like headless chicken. Griscent stopped her Hypnosis spell. Metiva grabbed her clothes. Lorely ordered the pawns to wear clothes. Violet trembled in panic.

Shaki shouted, standing behind the door. "Hey, are you okay? We’ve heard some loud noises… Just checking if everything’s fine."

"C-coming…" Violet moaned.

The sovereign slowly pulled the handle of one of the double-leaf doors. It creaked open, revealing Shaki, Milia, and gnolls standing outside the room.

Violet leaned on the door wearing a towel. She welcomed them with a beaming smile. "Hey, sorry for- the noise. We w-were playing an EXciting gAme of strip POker ♥."

Violet opening the door

ch65p01.jpg

[collapse]

Lorely, Griscent, Metiva and the pawns sat around a pile of cards and waved to Shaki and Milia.

Things looked relatively normal from Shaki’s point of view.

But Violet’s words slurred a bit and derailed to high pitches. Slade stuck on Violet’s back to hold her towel. And like any normal person, he would not waste an occasion to prank Violet. He fucked her rear while she talked.

Violet leaned strangely forward with her trembling legs to hide her egg-filled womb. She occasionally twitched and sloppy sounds came out from time to time. Her pussy overflowed with juices, aroused from being watched by the oblivious civilians while Slade pounded her.

NSFW! Violet See through

[collapse]

Please, don’t notice! Don’t notice! Ah… I can’t-I can’t-I can’t- Violet did her best to not explode in an orgasm, digging her fingers into the door. She took everything that Slade threw at her with silent submission.

Slade felt her pussy squeezing him out, tightening from embarrassment. He enjoyed every mischievous stroke of love.

"Are you okay? You look feverish." Shaki was blind to visible light, so she wasn’t very perceptive. Instead, she had infrared vision and could sense temperature.

"N-no problem! I’m fine!" Violet smiled. Her teary eyes slightly rolled up.

Milia covered her mouth, repressing her laughter. She had noticed something was going on.

"Okay, sorry for interrupting your exciting game. Have a good night!" Shaki scattered the group away.

Violet slammed the door shut and collapsed against it as her legs buckled. The pressure inside her blew off her lid, finally allowing her to cum.

NSFW! Violet climax

ch65p02x.jpg

[collapse]

She covered her mouth as she squirted on the other girls. On her knees, she clawed the door as her body thrashed about, only separated by a wooden layer from the crowd of gnolls outside.

Her silent orgasm made Slade cum in pleasure.

Violet caught her breath as she sat against the door. Fluids dripped all over her body, making the other women envious.

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg "Master, you’re really naughty…"

Lorely2lewd.jpg "I want to be secretly fucked in front of everyone too…"

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Alright, let’s please everyone with a tentacle fiesta! Griscent, can I borrow your tentacles?"

f9c69b80-12f7-4623-bdae-1a0b5adaf6f5.jpg "Naturally."

One blob coated her tentacles, forming penises at the tip of each one of them.

40d9174d-d5a3-4539-bed9-3b0ae8a901ca.jpg "Uh-oh." She chuckled, slowly waking up from her drowsy state.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Wait, can I take care of my little husbands? We haven’t seen each other for weeks, so I need to comfort them."

4c1514c6-1cbb-494c-87ab-794e92ba621e.jpg "That’s fine. Now that Slade mated with you to decrease your tribe’s unrest, there’s no need for you to sleep with Slade anymore."

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg "What? But I love Slade!" The matriarch whined, outraged by the sovereign’s selfishness.

89771441-1a9b-48f3-b5fe-aed75fbaa777.jpg "What?! You’ve got a harem and you still want Slade?"

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg "So what? I don’t love Slade any less than you! That’s just how female gnolls are."

Slade reverted into a gnoll to grab Violet before she started throwing slaps around. "Haha, it’s alright Violet. I understand what Metiva means. I’ve got a harem, but I love you the most!"

89771441-1a9b-48f3-b5fe-aed75fbaa777.jpg "Hmpf! Are you alright if I go fuck other men?" Violet narrowed her eyes.

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg "Please, no! I won’t have a female partner if that’s what you want! But wouldn’t Lorely be sad if you don’t share?"

d90bef52-9546-48c7-8166-e670a1afc919.jpg "Come on, mistress~ Don’t be stingy!" Lorely deserved that much after all the years of loyal service and love she poured on her mistress.

Violetembarrass.jpg "Fine… You can split yourself anyway. But I am always number one, right?" Violet yielded to peer pressure and the girls’ puppy eyes.

Slade kissed her toes and her belly. "Of course."

She purred in satisfaction.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "We should leave her room then. I’ll leave a blob for you, Metiva!"

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Thank you, master. I’ll go fetch my boys."

Everyone left, leaving a single blob to clean up the carpet.

Metiva returned to her room with three young gnolls. "There we go. This is our lord, master Slade. Greet him with the due respect."

The juvenile gnolls looked at the blob with defiant eyes, refusing to bow down.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Hello guys~!" Shapeshifted as a puppy gnoll, he waved at them.

Despite Slade’s warm welcome, the young males refused to greet him.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Ara ara? It seems like I have to re-educate you all." The matriarch wrapped their neck with leather collars.

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg "Huh?! You had something kinky like that? Huh-" His words were interrupted as Metiva put a collar around his neck too.

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg "Young gnolls are all born aggressive and defiant. That’s why I have to be firm with them. Don’t worry, they’ll be tamer after squeezing their juice out."

Metiva enjoyed taming uncivilized gnolls and teaching them their place. That instinct was written in her genes.

"The night is still young. Let’s enjoy ourselves!" She pushed them down on the fluffy rug and took on their dicks. One in the crease of her knee, one in her anus, one in her hand, and Slade docked in her penis.

The gnolls groaned as she bounced. The collar prevented them from escaping or fighting against each other.

NSFW! Metiva harem

ch65p03x.jpg

[collapse]

Though they did their best to win against Metiva, the pleasure defeated them. They ejaculated all over the matriarch and turned into obedient dogs, shouting their love for her.

Slade, buried in her fluffy breasts, kept filling her womb.

At the same time, he partook in another orgy somewhere else in the palace. He coated Griscent’s tentacles, stretching his body to the limit.

"Hmm! Hmm!!" the pawns moaned with a tentacle in their mouth. Slade’s stumps dove inside their crotch, fulfilling their egoless mind with the greatest bliss they could ever experience in their short sacrificial lives.

Receiving their master’s affection meant everything to them. They wriggled their waist, bouncing in the air as they received the impacts of the slime. Slade rewarded their loyalty with a shot of semen on their face.

NSFW! pawns

ch65p04x.jpg

[collapse]

Violet and Lorely showered the room with their squirts. They frantically shook their butt and gave handjobs to the tentacles, as if catching up a century's worth of sex.

Slade’s figure blurred as he wriggled at high speed into their weak spots, plugging their holes.

4c1514c6-1cbb-494c-87ab-794e92ba621e.jpg "I made him shoot six times!" Violet proudly moaned.

NSFW! Violet & Lorely x Tentacles

ch65p05x.jpg

[collapse]

Lorely2lewd.jpg "Hmm? I made him cum ten times already! It’s no use. You can’t beat me at speed."

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg "P-please slow down! I’m losing my mind!" The penis heads at the tip of Griscent’s tentacles vibrated as it rubbed their soft flesh. He couldn’t recover from an orgasm with Lorely before another orgasm happened with another girl. His grip on reality slowly crumbled.

4c1514c6-1cbb-494c-87ab-794e92ba621e.jpg "My god, Slade. This is the best night of my life. I can’t have enough of this." She gobbled a tentacle right after it covered all her cheek in semen.

Lorely2lewd.jpg "Slade, I’m looking forward to serving you every night…"

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg "E-every night? With you all… I-" Slade could hardly process words. The world drowned into a blinding climax, blasting his mind into oblivion. He discharged the entirety of his stored nutrients into the women.

He flopped helplessly, shooting no more fluid.

40d9174d-d5a3-4539-bed9-3b0ae8a901ca.jpg "Hmm… I didn’t expect him to be the first one to break, hehe♥~" She licked the cum dripping from his heads.

The thick fluids swished it into her mouth, her palate tasting it like her finest wine. But its exquisite flavor was beyond that. She hungrily wolfed down the leftovers smeared over Lorely and the pawns. Even though it stuck uncomfortably to the back of her throat, she felt that it was the mark of Slade’s obstinate love.

Griscent peeled him off her tentacles.

He reverted into a round shape with his eyes swirling in confusion.

Lorely2lewd.jpg Lorely stroked him, smiling ear to ear. Her heart was warmer than ever after living more than a century in Hekalys. "Let’s feed him and sleep."

They huddled together, sleeping around a pot containing a blob, basking in various juices and milks.

Eventually, they all drifted into a blissful dream... except for Slade.

What the fuck just happened?

He stared at the ceiling, eyes wide opened.

Maybe this is all a dream again?

He wanted someone to pinch his cheek, but this time he really had filled Violet’s womb and impregnated Lorely, Metiva, and the witches.

 

Honk honk!

This is the last smut chapter of route A!!! Release pace will be a little irregular!

I think I’ve exhausted my endurance with smut! (っ °Д °;)っ

Route A ends in chapter 69!

 

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Vex, TheMuffinEmpire, U0e, Silvergreenfox, DanDaveeto, RedViking, U7, Omniscient_tree, U9a, U18, Teslacoil22 for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you~

( •̀ ω •́ )trucked

 

Chapter 66 - From Virgin Beta Slime to Alpha Gigachad Sigma Grindset Overlord

Chapter 67 - Weaponized Degeneracy

Preview Chapter 66

In the sovereign’s bedroom, Slade kept turning around in an empty pot after getting knocked out by the ladies’ ravenous lust.

The women had fallen asleep before he recovered, leaving him to his own devices.

Slade felt unsettled about having such a relaxed free time. He used to explore the cave while Milia was stuck under rocks, or take care of Violet and the witches while they recovered.

He glanced at Violet’s face, sleeping at his side. I really can’t underestimate them.

A goofy smile plastered her face, with a trickle of drool dripping from her mouth. It froze Slade with the alien feelings that he watched something so precious that the mere act of looking had to be done cautiously. Her smile was a treasure, rousing greed and possessiveness inside him.

Under the night’s solitude, he quietly resolved himself to do anything to protect it.

I will create the greatest town, a place where she can stand proud and free.

[collapse]

 

42