[Chapter 1] 150cms, socks, and Chuuu Chuuu
3k 35 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to a bloody alarm going off. I felt like smashing the phone against the floor. But no way I will pay for the repair. My phone screen was already cracked as it is. When I begged my parents to repair it, they hit me with the classic: “You need to learn to take care of what you own, son.”

Without lifting my face from the pillow, I reached for my phone. ‘Hmm, the cover feels strange.’

After turning off the alarm, I stood up only for my eyes to be met by an unfamiliar ceiling.

“This is not my room…”

The room was filled with posters of K-pop boy bands and anime figurines. I might be a degen but I wasn’t this degenerate. ‘Like for real, the only figurine I had was a 3D-printed tittie goddess that I commissioned. Totally worth all the NEET bux I spent on it.’

So, whose room was this? It didn’t matter. The real issue was, how did I get here? And why are my hands so soft? ‘Wait… are these…’

I stormed into the bathroom. “Oh, nonono.”

My scream was heard across the entire house. *Cute screaming intensifies*

I could barely reach the mirror, but I was definitely a girl. Short black hair with white bangs. Light complexion and a few freckles beneath my black eyes. I stood 150cms tall.

‘This is definitely not happening to me…’

I reached for my phone, only to find out it had a pink cover and a few cat stickers. It was a miracle that it didn’t have a password. I desperately called home, my parents, friends, but all the numbers I dialed were non-existent. “I was transported into another world!?”

While my brain trembled, someone entered the room and scared the living shit out of me. I scrambled to cover myself, for I was only wearing a T-shirt and a really embarrassing choice of black panties.

The woman standing in front of me didn’t seem to care at all that I was almost half-naked. “Gabrielle, hurry up. You’ll be late for school.”

“Y-yes mam!” I rapidly bowed down, not out of admiration for the hot milf with huge v-cups. No, instead I bowed down to hide my nose bleed. She was likely my mother in this world.

Once I looted the place and got dressed, I found myself at the entrance of my house. Finding the school was a no brainier, for the Academy stood prominently in the middle of the city.

As I made my way to the Academy across the suburban area, the cold breeze of fall made me sink deeper into my black, saggy hoodie. ‘Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to bring shorts.’

My journey was only interrupted when I reached the train tracks in Saturn Street. The passing train and its many wagons were passing by. My eyes stared aimlessly at the passing wagons when out of nowhere someone shouted.

“Grabiele!”

‘Uh, that’s me!’

A girl that I’ve never seen before approached me. She was taller than me, wearing a skirt, and her shoes looked more expensive than my phone. Beneath her hime cut laid a cute smile. Her pitch black hair contrasted with her amber eyes. I had no idea how they knew my name.

Her hand stretched to greet me, or so I thought. The moment I grabbed her hand…

*Cute screaming intensifies*

We were both in the air, slowly descending into the other side of the train tracks. “W-what is going on!?” I shouted.

“We are running late, don’t let go of my hand.”

“T-that doesn’t answer my ques-”

The moment we landed, I found myself running along with the mysterious girl. I couldn’t speak a word, my lungs were popping out. My cardio was atrocious, not even my original body was this unathletic even though I smoked. The torture did not end when we reached the school gate. Instead of waiting for the security guard to open the gate, we jumped it again.

My torture finally ended when we entered a classroom. We were extremely late, interrupting the teacher mid-session. Everyone was staring at us.

“Now what?” I whispered. But the mysterious girl ignored me. After she sat at her desk, only one desk in the entire room remained empty. ‘I see.’

As I sat, the person sitting behind me immediately glued gum to my hair. Then the teacher looked at me with his eyes filled with conceited rage. 'Is he going to say something about the gum?' 

“Gabrielle, you and Clare will get detention for being twenty minutes late.”

'Ahh shit.'

68