Chapter 13: Neil’s Bout With Temptation
117 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It would have been a lie if I said that any else happened after I saw Bree's exposed body. I was about to strip and ravaged her like a wild animal. However, before I could, she held out her palm and gave me the world's biggest condition.

"Oh Neil, before we start I need you to know that Angels mate for life. If you were to mate with anyone else then I'll have to kill you", She said that with a wide grin, but the intent to kill me was real. There was a sinister aura lingering in her words, despite her cheerful demeanor.

I gulped, and with that condition she gave me, I was back to my senses. After all, I was the son of an influential company. If I had no other choice in women, her condition was worth it. However, in my case, I had the contact information of rich heiresses that I could call or text at a moment's notice. Then if I really wanted girls with perfect bodies, I could invite some of my father's companies models for a weekend getaway in the Bahamas. Bree may have a had a beautiful figure, but I wasn't ready to throw away my playboy lifestyle for a short fling.

I looked at Bree's snow white body and did not even hesitate when I said,

"Get some clothes on. I'll be waiting in the living room when you're done."

Bree then picked up the lavender towel and wrapped herself again. As she walked back into the restroom she snarkily said,

"I thought as much. After looking into your memories, a lot of the girls you've been with have been prettier than me. Though the girls are great, your little package has room for improvement." 

That was a low blow since I was held back my Asian genetics. Moreso, I couldn't believe she was rereading my mind. Doesn't she have any remorse for my lack of privacy? 

I scowled and said,

"Who are you to talk. Since you readily revealed your entire body to me, you're probably just used goods at this point."

Bree was about to close the restroom door again to change, but before she did, she poked her head out and slyly said,

"I'm still a virgin. Though if you're not going to take it, I guess I'll just have to look somewhere else."

The first thing that came to my mind was how could she be so brash when she was just a virgin. Her sense of shame seemed nonexistent, and the purity of a young maiden was thrown out of the window. Were all angels like this, I wondered. The way they didn't seem to care about anything definitely made them feel inhuman. 

From the moment that I met Bree; the only thing that made sense about her was that nothing made sense. She was an unpredictable wildcard who happened to do whatever she wished. From eating potato chips when I risked my life to save Steven, to stealing my lips in the middle of a crowd, she was the epitome of impulsiveness. 

Even though she took me by surprise when she first showed up, she said one keyword that gave me a clue as to why she appeared before me. When she said earlier, "Well you see, that's kind of confidential at the moment," Bree made the fatal error of using the word confidential. It was a trademark word of my father's, and it hit me that my father was the real mastermind behind this life-shattering ordeal. 

I realized it could not have been pure coincidence that Bree met me in the countryside. My father most likely planned this from the start, because he knew that having me become a Death Watcher in the country was a lot safer than in the city. I knew that the scandal of me hooking up with my teacher was just an excuse he used to drag me down here to this tepid town. The population size was smaller, so the chance of finding humans with red life spans was a bit harder. 

Though it was unknown as to why he felt that making me a Death Watcher would make me a better person; I couldn't wrap my head around what he was thinking, and how long he had known about the existence of the angels. I guess I just had to wait for Bree to finish her changing before I began my interrogation about her and my father.

It took about 15 minutes, but Bree and I were now sitting across each other at the coffee table in the living room. Bree said that her dress and lingerie were magical, so they'd never get dirty under any circumstance. Thus, she was wearing that white piece dress of hers. It looked very nice, but at the same time it looked uncomfortable, so I slid over the folded clothing that I had retrieved from my drawers while she was changing in the restroom. It wasn't much, but it was certainly more comfortable than a dress. Bree then turned the neatly organized stacks of folded laundry into a jumbled mess. Her eyes sparkled at the clean clothing, and she was radiating pure happiness. I was resting my chin on my palm while looking at her and thought,

Gee, it's like she's never seen clothes before. All I gave her was a T-shirt, shorts, and a hoodie

Bree frowned as she stretched the elastic shorts,

"The short's are a bit too big for me, but I like oversize hoodies."

"What about the T-shirt?" I asked.

"Eh, I'd rather just wear only the hoodie."

Bree then unzipped her dress and started to strip in front of my eyes. My heart raced at the sight of her white lace bra and panties. I didn't want any risk of eternally being committed to her, so I said,

"Do you have no sense of decency? Go change in another room!"

"What's the point, you already saw everything earlier or does my underwear excite you more than my body?", she said with a wink.

I then pointed to the closest door in sight and said, 

"I'm not going to answer that; just go change somewhere else!"

Bree was trying to reply, but as she pulled over the hoodie, her head got caught in the neckline. Whatever she was trying to say became an inaudible mess, and as she was trying to pull the hoodie further down, the sight of her white lace panties caused my imagination to run rampant. The way her panties fit snugly between her long and slender legs made me want to take them off, and I was sure she'd let me too. The only con was that I would be stuck with her for life, and I was still a young man who wasn't ready for that type of commitment.

Calm down, Neil, calm down. This girl isn't worth it.

When she finally got on her hoodie, it looked adorable on her, so much so that I happened to blush before I realized it. I couldn't admit it to her, though, but I really liked seeing girls who wore clothes that were too big for them. It looked even better than I imagined because the sleeves were too long for her, so they were dangling at her sides. Since the white hoodie was twice her size, I could only see the faintest outlines of her fantastic figure, but her slender legs were still visible. 

Bree then brought the dangling sleeves up to her nose and grinned while she sniffed it. 

As the sleeves covered her mouth, she mumbled,

"Wow, this hoodie really does smell like you."

After seeing her somewhat fully clothed, I realized that everything was settled. It was time to get the answers I was longing for. I needed to know why she knew my father. I needed to understand why I was chosen to be a Death Watcher, but most importantly, I wanted to know...

WHY THE HECK IS SHE IN MY HOME!

"Hey, Bree. It's about time you answer my questions. Let us start with wh-----

"zzzzzzz zzzzzzz."

I was interrupted, by my cell phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw the caller was the one person that I was going to call after talking to Bree. The caller was no one other than my father.

I accepted his call, and before I could say something, my body stiffened and tensed up. I could feel goosebumps forming on my skin. Then time froze, and I was in cold sweat as my father said,

"From this moment onwards, you are no longer the heir to the Dameson Corporation, Bree is."

4