Chapter – 3 – Fantasy SEX-ED and other interesting facts.
1.6k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a Thanos like snap My [Menu] opened with a *blip*

 

[Menu]
[Character] [Abilities] [Map] [Proficiencies] [Log] [Equipment]

 

"So no settings to change. Well hope you both customized your settings after character creation. Though it does appear that the [Menu] system was almost entirely redone, I don't remember there ever being a '[Proficiencies]' tab."

 

"Yeah Kyle, way to point out the obvious."

 

I gave the shortstack a pointed glare, and then faced Darren to hear her take on this "scenario".

 

"Well, good news, I guess, is that this is a RPG type world. Bad news is that aside from a few obvious points, it appears to be quite the different system. Namely, it looks like it follows more closely to our favorite pen & paper game. Here check my [Character] tab out."

 

With a twist of the wrist, a [Character] list was pushed towards Chris and me to peruse.

 

She probably should have not left all the tabs open though...

[Tah'Styr 20] [Cleric 1]
[Initiative] [HP] [Speed]
0 4

100%
30
[Hit Dice] [Armor Class] [Proficiency]
1d8
12 +2
[Strength] [Intelligence]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
8 -1 -1
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
11 0 0
[Dexterity] [Wisdom]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
10 0 0
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
15 +2 +4
[Constitution] [Charisma]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
9 -1 -1
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]

20*

(17)

+5*

(+5)

+7*

(+7)

[Race] [Class] [Background]
[Tiefling] {-}
[Cleric] {-}
[Charlatan] {-}
[Tiefling]
  • dark vision up to 60'
  • fire resistant
  • gain Thaumaturgy cantrip
  • Natural inclination for Agility in both mind and tongue.
  • [Soul Bond] 1x partner upon losing your innocence. Grants [Soul Bond]ed partner the [Save] of all stats. Gain telepathic empathy with your partner.
Tieflings are a race born from the union of the infernal and the mortal, as are you. Despite the reputation of the hellish beings, their bond does not break when death do they part. Your partner gains both the boons and bust that you offer. Because of the burden of splitting souls, a Tiefling can only bond with one person in their life. The agility of your mind is only second to that of your tongue. Be wary traveler, Tieflings who are well bred are sought after for their boons.
[Cleric]
  • Specialty: Life (no pantheon specified)
  • Healing spells of 1+ heal an additional 2+ per level.
To protect the world from devastation! To unite all peoples within your nation! To denounce the evils of undeath and eldritch in nature! To extend the reach from those above! You don the mantle to herd your flock from the ruinous powers, and vitalize those who are enfeebled or fatigued.
[Charlatan]
  • You can forge a document after seeing an example copy.
You are more than meets the eye. How many Faces do you wear? Why not all? A butcher, a Baker, a candlestick maker, How about a noble? Which mask goes well with your shoes today?

 

"Hehey look at that Darren, even this place knows you're a catfish."

 

"Shut the fuck up, Chris, you god damned midget!"

 

"Hah! You’re just miffed by the fact that the only thing good about you is your looks! Check my stats out, and weep."

 

Soon after Chris said that, she too flipped us her [Character] list. I'm starting to wonder how they haven't been scammed before with how forthright they are with their personal info.

[Fahkir 25] [Fighter 1]
[Initiative] [HP] [Speed]
0 12

100%
25
[Hit Dice] [Armor Class] [Proficiency]
1d10
21 +2
[Strength] [Intelligence]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
16 +3 +5
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
8 -1 -1
[Dexterity] [Wisdom]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
11 0 0
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
9 -1 -1
[Constitution] [Charisma]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
18 +4 +6
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
14 +2 +2
[Race] [Class] [Background]
[Hill Dwarf] {-}
[Fighter] {-}
[Soldier] {-}
[Hill Dwarf]
  • Dark vision up to 60'
  • Poison resistance, and advantage vs poison saves.
  • Incredibly proficient in the history of stonework.
  • Ancestral knowledge on how to handle axes and hammers in most of their forms.
  • An extra point of health with each level.
  • Natural inclination of being hardy and clever

From the mountains up high to the depths of the earth below, Dwarves of all origin know the history of stone. Just like stone, female dwarves are almost barren, and like stone, it still hasn't stopped Mother Nature from planting life in them. Dwarves of all breeds share a distinct resistance to a variety of poisons, the alcoholic variety especially. The way of the axe and hammer comes easy to you and your stout people. Being of the Hills, you are naturally more rugged and sane than others.

[Fighter]
  • +1 AC while wearing armor
  • Heal 1d10 + level as a bonus action once per rest.
Born from the moment the first Sapient picked up a rock to cave in the skull of some critter, you were trained to fight! Whether it is a phalanx of spears, and shields; rows of polearms reminiscent of a porcupine; or an unruly mob of peasants clad in cheap armor, you're part of the team. You've spent enough time in armor that it's practically a second skin. For when the going gets tough, you pick yourself back up to fight on!
[Soldier]
  • Your rank still holds precedence in the army you were a part of.

Let your enemies see your war face, soldier! You’ve done the long marches, the Long patrols, and the long guard duty. Through mud, sweat, and tears you've crawled from the training fields to the battlefield and have been bloodied. From battle to battle, you shall stride, oh reaper of souls.

 

"Well shit Chris, the system is painting you like some god damned thousand-mile-stare veteran. You're, what, two years from completing your term with the US Infantry?"

 

"It should be two year next September, but I just can't see us getting back to Earth anytime soon. AND I'll have you know Kyle I have seen some shit in the sandbox. Namely being some towel heads in a Toyota technical being wrecked by an M1 Abrahams. Hehehee... Funniest shit I've seen *sigh*. Now, it's your turn to share with the class."

 

"*sigh* fine, just one moment."

 

I pulled up my [Character] list and shared it with the others without hesitation. -No point in being the only one hiding info-

 

[Onimous 21] [Rogue 1]
[Initiative] [HP] [Speed]
3 7

100%
40*

(35)
[Hit Dice] [Armor Class] [Proficiency]
1d8
15 +2
[Strength] [Intelligence]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
10 0 0
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
8 -1 +1
[Dexterity] [Wisdom]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
17 +3 +5
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
12 +1 +1
[Constitution] [Charisma]
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
9 -1 -1
[Score] [Modifier] [Save]
13 +1 +1
[Race] [Class] [Background]
[Wood Elf] {-}
[Rogue] {-}
[Hermit] {-}
[Wood Elf]
  • Dark vision up to 60'
  • Keen Senses
  • Immune to magical sleep, and advantage to being charmed.
  • Can enter a semi-conscious trance for half the time of a good night's sleep..
  • ancestral knowledge of using bows in most of their incarnations, and the longsword
  • Can hide while obscured by natural phenomena
  • Natural inclination to be agile and clever.

The mighty Elf: the noble, the proud, the long-lived and for those of the male gender, nearly sterile. Mother Nature has allowed these lucky boys to produce absurd quantities to make up for their abysmal quality enabling them to go: on, and on, and on. Lucky you! Elven senses allow them to notice details most would miss, especially when those people are sleeping, and the elf is in trance. As a pretty face yourself, you know not to be tempted by one easily. Living in the hicks for so long has taught you, and most other wood elves, to be masters of hide and seek in the countryside. Armies quake when the trees start speaking Elvish.

[Rogue]
  • [Sneak attack] 1d6
  • Thieves' Cant

A shadow across the roofs in the dead of night. A blade found in the back of a guard on watch. An open vault door with no key in the lock. Rogues find occupations in cool and shaded environments all over, and in, the world. Relying on deception and cunning to perform their jobs well, whether finding the chink in the armor or the tumbler in the lock, it takes a discerning eye to spot the weakness and a deft hand to exploit it. You'd best be well to not be on the opposite side of an unknown rogue; then again, nothing personal kid.

[Hermit]
  • You discovered a unique revelation
Whether from your own action, or those of another, you have been forced into seclusion. Years of being an involuntary celibate has left your mind free to truly philosophize what purpose your life holds. You found yourself wanting. Now backed with knowledge gained from text; and forums of old, and new, you set off to fulfill your newfound purpose in life. Explore! Expand! Exploit! Exterminate! LIVE!

 

"Hihihi...*inhale* an-and I-I thought being recognized as-as a catfish was bad!"

 

"AHAHAHAA! I knew you were an Incel!"

 

I sighed to myself. Darren was clutching her stomach as she keeled over in laughter, hardly able to speak. Chris, on the other hand, was bent backwards with a full belly laugh.

 

"Fock you guys!"

34