Chapter – 12 – Food for thought
566 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, there I was: angry Dwarven woman glaring at me and mom's spaghetti falling out of my pockets. The tiny woman folded her arms.

 

"W-What?"

 

"Listen here, twink. If you think that I'm just going to fall into your arms like that Fag, Darren, did then you got another thing coming. I don't give two shits if this is some God-awful harem hentai or what-the-fuck-ever, but I'd die before laying with a dude. And I swear to god if you attempt something sexual with me like what that fucker just did, I'll leave you ball-less just like me, Capiche?"

 

"G-Got it."

 

She harrumphed and sat jumped onto bed that was farthest from the bathroom. The sound of water started to be heard form the closed door. I sat down on the other bed then fell onto it instead, eyes staring off into the void that was between me and the ceiling.-What even IS going on between me and Tah'Styr? We've been friends for years and I've never held that type of feeling for him. Is it because he is now in a body that I find attractive? Am I that shallow?-

 

"Fuuuuck."

 

I let out an exacerbated sigh while tiredly dragging my hands down my face. -Fuck it! Why should I care what Fahkir thinks? If I just ignore the fact that she was a he, then she is just some smokingly hot demon-babe that has many interests that I share AND she's into me. What's there to lose?-

With my mind now fully committed to this new path of degeneracy, I decided that now would be a good time to get out of the skin-tight leather armor.

Navigating the equipment [Menu] I deselect my armor and like magic, which it probably is, the muted brown leather is replaced by... muted brown clothes...-I honestly don't know what I expected.-

A simple brown laced-up linen tunic with brown laced up linen pants, held in place by a brown leather belt. Adorning my feat a pair of simple brown leather boots with wooden soles. Without the compression of the, practically, leather bodysuit I was finally able to decompress.

I was still on my back as I stared at my now exposed arms. They were very toned, but they were more sleek than bulky. Lifting my shirt showed more evidence that my physique was suited more for agility than strength. My high dexterity but average strength showed prevalent throughout my body that is until I pulled up a pant leg and saw that my legs were thick. They were built for brief but intense bouts of activity. If I had to summarize, I'd say I have a Cheetah's physique: quick and nimble but neither high in stamina, nor raw power. While Fahkir is built like an ox, Tah'Styr is built like a Shetland pony; weaker strength than normal horses, average speed and not a lot of stamina but definitely loved due to their beauty. -I do wonder what I might look like when I start to add points to my strength and constitution.-

A dozen more minutes passed as I lay there on the bed, the sound of water coming from the bathroom was still prevalent and I was beginning to wonder what was taking her so long. I looked to see what Fahkir was doing and saw she was playing some solitaire on the bed. As I had nothing better to do, I was going to check on the apparently showering tiefling to see what's taking her forever as I was starting to get a bit hungry. Just as I was about to get up the water stopped, and a moment later, She opened the door as she was drying her legs and hooves. She was covered in a pure White blouse with a deep neckline and cropped white breeches. Gold trim was everywhere and a black corset belt wrapped her slender midsection.

 

"Sorry for taking so long, my hooves were quite dirty."

 

Sure enough, her umbral hooves were glossy.

 

"You look nice..."

 

"Th-Thanks"

 

My flatter caused her to flush and elicit a derisive snort from the ornery dwarf.

 

"Enough of the flirting you two, let's get some food and liquor already. I don't think I can be sober around you two anymore."

 

She gathered her cards and in the next moment, they were gone. Before we could even retort, she muscled out the door and walked down the hall to the stairs. I turned to Tah'Styr and she gave me a shrug before following along. A moment later had me catching up to her as we went down to the restaurant portion of the Inn.

We found Fahkir seated at a table, already with a mug of something being tilted into her mouth. We sat together across from her and I spoke a question to her.

 

"So, what did you order? You barely left before us."

 

"Oh, *burrp!* I haven't ordered yet. I just slapped two cops on the counter, Said "I wanna get fucked up" and the owner handed me this. Pretty strong smelling too. 'Ere check it out."...

 

Constitution - 16 -

 

...She waved the lip of the mug below both of our noses and almost in unison, we recoiled from the burning fumes. Tah'Styr got her protest in before I could.

 

"Holy shit Fahkir, that's practically rubbing alcohol! You sure That's healthy?"

 

"EHAHAHA! I have no idea! But I'mma dwarf and we got natural resistance to poisons! If MRS. Owner thinks I can drink it *burrp!* then I can drink it!"

 

She raised her mug up high, wobbling a bit, and toasted the woman behind the bar. She gave a knowing smirk to us when we looked over at her. -She's already tipsy... how?-

A bar wench with auburn hair and a decent rack, stopped by holding a platter with three dishes on it.

 

"Alright 'ere we gat taday's dinnah. Three bawls af fish stew. What wahld ya want fah drinks?"

 

"Do you have anything fruity and light? Unlike the dwarf there, me and my horned friend here aren't good with the strong stuff."

 

"Aye we can dah that. We gat samthin just fah pepal like ya."

 

She immediately scampered off with the serving platter, deftly avoiding wandering hands and meaty pinchers of the other patrons. I looked back to our inebriated friend and saw her practically inhaling her food.

 

"Ooh shish ish sho goood!~ wey bettah shan em-er-esh!"

 

Tah’Styr and I took our initial spoonful of the stew. -Well it's definitely better than an MRE, then again most decently cooked meals are.-

Half way through our bowls the bar wench came back with a cheap cider that was decent enough...

Onimous Constitution - 12 -
Tah'Styr Constitution - 15 -

 

...It is also halfway through that we noticed our Dwarven friend starting to nod off over her bowl.

By the time we finished our fishy stew, Fahkir was using the, thankfully, empty bowl as a headrest. We attempted to lift the stocky woman and bring her to our room...

 

Onimous Tah'Styr
Athletics
- 11 -

...And got near the stairs before our grip slipped and she fell on the hardwood with a thud. One of the more burly patrons saw our attempt and came by to help lift her while laughing his ass off at our plight.

18