Chapter – 15 – Nighttime Festivities
951 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's a testament to Tah'Styr's acting skills that even though she's been a woman for less than half a day, she still takes ages to finish shopping for something. Honestly, how long does it take a person to try on shoes? Granted she doesn't exactly have normal feet, so I'll concede that, yet there are only so many permutations a guy can make before they succumb to the utter boredom of waiting for someone.

I got up to knock on the door but before I got to it, it finally opened divulging a rather chatty Lunette with an equally chatty Tah'Styr trailing behind.

"...Just make sure to apply the wax after washing zem so they keep clean. Ohoho! Looks like your Elf has been patiently waiting on you, such a lucky girl you are."

"I do feel lucky Lunette. We've been best friends for many years, and today he finally started seeing me as a woman."

She walked up to me and took my hand in hers, leaving brief peck on my check as she led me to the exit.

"Well I'm sure he is going to enjoy your present! And do come back if you need anyzing else!"

Lunette actually waved us off as we left the store. I shook my head at the absurdity. She slowly started to tug me in the right direction as we walked down the street hand-in-hand.

"So Tah'Styr, how in the world did you get her to go from a sassy enemy to a bubbly BFF? And how much did you spend on shoes, I didn't see any coins traded before we left?

"Well to answer your first question: turns out the reason she was so hostile to begin with was due to Orcs getting a lot of hate lately because of the war and she thought that we came by just to fuck with her. Just had to tell her our "Backstory" and throw in some girl talk to convince her we were genuine. As for the second question: that's for me to know and you to find out. But enough of that business, let's enjoy this walk."

Instead of verbalizing my response, I gave her tender hand a squeeze as we walked along the streets, enjoying the first city we've seen in another world.

We were nearing a crossroads in our tour as the sun finally set behind the valley's walls. As the last light of the sun dove beneath the edge, we heard a bell toll coming from behind us. We turned and saw the blue ball hovering in the sky pulse twice and with it, a flood of energy cascaded to the ground like a waterfall. Each heartbeat like pulse surged forth more of that ethereal blue. As it built in height, it pushed out further enveloping all in its path.

I quickly pulled Tah'Styr to me in an effort to shield her from the oncoming wave and she too clutched tightly against me in a futile last-ditch attempt, yet there were no screams of horror or cries of outrage against a natural disaster. We opened our eyes and looked around; people continued their business as if this was just like any other day. A nearby couple looked at us and chuckled to one another an almost inaudible "Hey, check out the travelers." as one gestured towards us. That was when we noticed the new soft blue light bathing us from above and as we raised our heads, we saw the source of the light was numerous little foxfires, dancing above as some sort of fantasy street lamps.

Tah'Styr shakily tugged my arm to get my attention. I looked at her and saw she was trembling. She attempted to make a rye smile.

"D-Do you m-mind if we j-just go back to the i-inn? W-We c-c-can go to the whorehouse t-tomorrow, Okay?

"S-Sure I'd rather be with friends r-right now myself."

-The fuck is wrong with this place?-
Holding onto each other tightly, we picked up our leisurely pace and beeline straight towards the inn.

We all but burst into our room. Fahkir still lied snoring on her bed, the blankets we put on her now only covering a portion of her body. The dim blue light coming from the window highlighted her dress. Her shifting caused it to ride up her muscular thick thighs revealing a good portion of her red panties and her top was one slight shift away from a nip-slip of her modest bosom.

Locking the door behind us, Tah'Styr pulled me into the bathroom and straight into the empty tub. There she just curled up into my arms and started to silently weep. I didn't speak, No questions were asked as I just held her tightly to me, half was to comfort my best friend, the other was to prevent my hands from visibly shaking. The whole day's been a roller coaster of emotion and I'd be lying to myself if I said I was unaffected by it. All alone in this fucked up fantasy world where we can never truly know if we are safe. How are we expected to know when an event is a daily occurrence or a genuine threat?

I managed to bypass her crown of horns and planted a kiss on her head.

 

"I-It's alright Tah'Styr, It's alright. I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you. No matter what happens I'll be by your side and we'll get through it together."

 

She slowly stopped her shuddering weeps and sniffed. Her head still tucked under my chin, she finally stopped crying, and only sniffling remained.

 

"T-Together, forever?"

 

"Always and forever."

"*Sniff* hehe, look you rhymed. I never thought you were a poet. *Sniff*"

She pulled away from me to stare into my eyes trying to find the lie. She. Looked. Horrible. Her face was puffy and snot and tears drenched her face.

I laughed. She gasped.

"let's get you cleaned up, a face like yours doesn't deserve to look so ugly!"

"Hey, you bastard! You try looking your best after crying."

She pounded her fists against me, not actually putting anything behind the throws. I raised my arms up in a mock defense, laughing. As an act of retaliation, I managed to slip an arm behind her and turned on the faucet. A torrent of water showered us both in lukewarm water causing the assault to end and the defense to lower.

We stared at each other with only the sound of water filling the air.
Two drenched, and dressed, people not a foot apart locked in a gaze that felt like a century, studying the other, the sounds slowly drowned out by focus of it.

Thick lashes framed her solid azure eyes. Her plump maroon lips that caught the water were slightly parted. The white blouse she wore was sticking to her chest revealing that she was going braless the entire trip and that her puffy nipples were standing erect. Likewise, her white pants were soaked letting me know that she was a very naughty girl as her pantyless-sex was left unveiled to me with an equally erect maroon nub tenting her drenched clothing.

I noticed she too noticed my growing erection as the faint darker part of her eyes focused down towards my crotch.

As if the change of focus was a Ring Bell being hit, we leaned towards each other and locked our lips together. Her luscious lips parted as my tongue began to explore her mouth, and hers reciprocating the gesture. Immediately the taste of cinnamon invaded my mouth. Our eyes closed as we began to explore each other's soaked bodies. My right going to caress her check, hers going to my neck. My left gliding across her heavy breasts, hers running along my thighs.
My thumb slowly drew across her nipple causing a slight moan to escape her throat. Her rubbing hand drew near the inside of my thigh causing me to groan. Our hands pawed at each other's bodies, wanting to get beneath the waterlogged clothes to the flesh they yearned to grope. The hands gained their own sentience and snaked under the soaked fabric, mine fishing out one of her heavy breasts from her blouse and began to sink its fingers into the pliable flesh kneading it, hers coiled around my hardened shaft and began to stroke it.

Up, and down. Up, and down. Slowly, steady and firm. It was far too much for a virgin like me and soon I exploded in my pants from her delicate touch, groaning into her mouth. As retaliation: I pinch her hard nipple and tugged. She too let out a moan into our lip locked kiss, as her body trembled. Evidently, her breasts were sensitive and I looked to capitalize on that fact. I broke our kiss watching her panting confused and beautiful face.

 

"Y-You're so beautiful."

 

"T-Thank you, You're handsome yourself."

 

I went in for another kiss. This time however, I started to trail them down her neck. My left hand stayed on her left breast as I used my right to fish out the remaining crimson tear, still trailing my kisses on her hot skin. She whined, as her second nipple was included in the assault by my hands. Kneading, the doughy globes. Pinching the puffy dark nipple, flicking them, tugging them.
I finally trailed my kisses to her left breast trading out my fingers for my tongue and lips. Now I had a free hand that continued the path my kisses were taking and trialed down her smooth tummy.
She started to mewl as my hand and mouth continued unabated, her arms wrapped around my neck to keep me where I was. She definitely still felt my other hand inching downwards, her stomach muscles tensed wherever my hand was, and as it finally neared her flower her hips slightly bucked.

I stared up at her with a smirk on my lips and her tit held between my teeth, she stared down with wide eyes as my hand drew under her pants and started to stroke her lips and clitty with its palm. She bit her lip to stifle the loud moan that barely escaped. I continued stroking and kneading, letting her grip tightly my hair. I finally formed a tight seal around her stiff nipple with my lips and sucked, hard, while continuing to caress her outer folds. Her moan was not stifled this time and I momentarily feared we might wake up Fahkir. Unfortunately, for her, I quickly lost the ability to care about her beauty sleep as I had this amazing woman moaning because of me.

I slipped my middle-finger into her depths and almost immediately pulled it out with how hot it was. The Beyblade like motion I pulled caused her to gasp, hearing her pleasured response I bore the almost unbearable heat and started to draw it in and out, the area already lubed up due to her viscous girl-cum and the constant shower, slowly while my palm played joystick with her engorged bud.

 

"M-More! I want you to finger fuck me!"

 

Raising my eyebrows at that, I complied like the gentleman I was. I slipped in my ring-finger and curled both of them up. With some adjustment, my hand resembled Peter Parker's, web shooting, as I constantly rolled them in and out of her tunnel, always keeping contact with the roof of it and her big clitty. I increased the pace of the finger fucking, faster and faster. The sound of running water was accompanied by whorish moans and a shlicking sound, until her whole body tensed up as she released a loud guttural moan that left her chest heaving as she attempted to catch her breath. I wouldn't let her.

I restarted the speed and slowly built up, but was startled as a loud banging sound came from the wall. A gruff man bellowed from his room.

 

"EEY! SHUT THE FUCK UP IN THERE! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

 

The panting tiefling stared at me with wide eyes as I stared back.

 

"ohoho shit!"

 

We both broke down in light chuckles, Tah'Styr almost dying as she could barely breathe.

After catching our breath, we finally used the menu to strip us of our clothes so we could actually take a proper shower. My outfit was labeled as water logged with a timer next to it reading 12 hours.

We turned on the warm water and started to lather each other using the provided soap-slime. Tender loving care was applied, no gropes or flicks, just gentle caresses applied to cover our bodies with the suds. We kissed some more in the shower, soft pecks on the lips as we got ourselves cleaned up.

We rinsed ourselves, turned off the water and toweled off as we left the bathroom. She led me to the open bed and lightly pushed me onto it. She fell with me and as she loomed over me, arms to either side of my head, she leaned down and whispered in my long ear, causing me to close my eyes.

 

"Tonight's not over till I've wrung you dry elfy~."

 

I opened my eyes and stared at the daemonbitch with only a small amount of fear, that was aided by the ominous glow that came from the streetlights.

I gulped.

She raised her thick ass over my hardened sword and with a deft motion plunged down on top of it, impaling the full length into her depths. She mewled out a soft sigh. Immediately, I grunted in discomfort from the literal heat of her canal. I stared at our connection in disbelief. a good 6 inches taken to the root of a rather girthy member, But no discomfort on her part, no membrane to bypass, just a hot slick channel with a perfect constriction.

I looked up to see her face and was left stupefied. The glow from the streetlights was outmatched by the blue glow radiating out from her half-lidded eyes casting the light over her face turning the crimson to a deep purple. Her left hand cupped and groped her heavy breast while her right cupped her check. Her stare was absolutely predatory, the fear factor only going up as she licked her lips. I was meat and she was an obligate carnivore.

She began.

She slowly raised herself off of me, before plummeting down and slamming into me. Like a battering ram, she drew back again slowly, before crashing into me. Again. Again. Again. She slid down my sex like a pole dancer trying to pay for nursing school. Steading herself with one hand and fondling her breast with the other. In an attempt to control her descent, I grappled her plump ass with both my hands, only to my horror, finding them sinking into them like the pliant dough of her breasts. -Fuck it! If imma die by snu-snu, then so be it!-

With a renewed vigor, I sat up still fondling her cushioned booty and clamped my mouth around her neglected tit. I began to use more of my knowledge gained from smut books and started writing the alphabet with my tongue. She liked that, as stated by her flesh tunnel beginning to writhe around my meat stick. I threw a suckle into the mix after every other letter. a, b, suck, c, d, suck.

An unexpected thing happened when I finished writing 'L'. I got a mouth full of what I could only call Runny eggnog.

We both stopped moving. Her face was a depiction of mortification as I stared at her, lips still sealed around her nipple.

I gulped. It tasted quite good and I honestly find Christmas to be my favorite holiday because eggnog was available.

I began to suck again, which caused her to release more Christmas joy. She quickly understood I had no problem with the current affair, shrugged, and began to gyrate on my lap. Trying her own attempt at spelling the alphabet using her snatch. Unlike her, however, I gave her the milk at 'E'. Instead of stopping, she continued as I erupted into her tight embrace.

My elongated groan caused her lactate to escape my mouth as I had to arch my head, and with a few more pumps from the succubi, she too arched her back. Her shuddering moan and tensing body caused her walls to flex and contort causing more semen to be drained, from God knows where, and for her nipples to leak more of her natural eggnog. We collapsed panting and heaving onto the bed.

I held her tight, my shaft still buried deep into her sex.

 

"Ha. Ha. So, Elfy. Are you tapping out yet?"

 

"Ha. Ha. Haha, Not in the slightest, you succubus."

 

We continued till the same man as before threatened to get us kicked out.

18