26. A new friend.
3.7k 57 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Silvia's POV-----

Phew... We were able to mend the relationship between Ru and his goddess.

 

He's currently busy playing with that dogkin nun called Junko. He was rubbing his face against her fluffy tail.

 

"It is so fluffy! I love it!" Ru shouted with a lot of excitement.

 

"N-No...! Please be gentle...!" Junko shouted... She was blushing a lot.

 

Hehehe! People may take that wrong if they were to hear her innocent shouts.

 

(So? Are you sure it is fine not to tell him about the two of you marrying him?) I asked the two goddesses via telepathy.

 

(Yeah. It would make the apology of Astera and Electra sound insincere. It will be fine after having a couple of dates though!) Arrat said happily.

 

(Aaaaahh... I'm so relieved that he forgave me... I don't know what I would have done if he kept hating me...) Electra sounded genuinely happy and relieved.

 

I looked at Ru.

 

"Now the ears! Let me touch them!" Ru jumped at the poor nun.

 

They both fell to the ground.

 

"Noooo...! Not there...!" Junko yelled when Ru started playing with her ears and patting her head. Her face was now completely red... She was also wagging her tail, so at least she didn't dislike it.

 

I'm gonna be honest... I also did the same thing the first time I met a dogkin. They are so cute!

 

(Should we add her to the harem as well? It seems like Ru likes her.) Electra asked. She seemed to be interested in the dogkin nun.

 

Ugh... I know I'm already sharing him with these two goddesses and his sisters but adding more women is a bit...

 

(I understand that you feel like that Silvia, but just think about this for a moment: When Ru levels up, his stamina is greatly enhanced. That means he can have sex for longer periods of time, right?) Arrat said with a mischievous tone.

 

(Yeah, what about it?) I asked.

 

(Ru can already endure a full night with you and his sisters without any kind of trouble. That's fine, but when his stamina grows beyond that, what are you going to do to satisfy him? You will probably faint before he runs out of battery.) I could imagine Arrat smiling at me.

 

Ugh... I hate the fact that she's right...

 

"Hehehehe! That tickles!" Junko was wagging her tail like crazy.

 

"This is so fun!" Ru was enjoying himself playing with Junko's dog ears.

 

(Sigh... The guy is also way too good seducing girls...) I sighed heavily.

 

(I guess I can tell you a bit about the future... Large numbers of women will not be a problem for him. He will obtain a skill that will allow him to solve that problem. I'm not really sure when he will obtain it though... That part of the future is a bit cloudy... So that might be related to another deity.) Arrat explained.

 

A skill that will allow him to handle large numbers of women... I wonder how it works.

 

(I guess it is fine. If you're sure that there won't be any problems, then I'm okay with that.)

 

I'm really curious about the skill... Will he gain the ability of cloning himself? Or stopping time? Hmmm... 

 

(Well, we can figure that out later... Things will start getting interesting from now on. Astera is already making some preparations for the rest of the plan. Everything is going smoothly so far.) Arrat ignored my perversions...

 

(I don't know how to feel about trusting older sister Astera after what she did to me...) Electra sounded a bit insecure...

 

Well, it is understandable for her to feel like that thanks to the mess that Lady Astera provoked with her prank.

 

(If you're worried about that, I have already told her that if she tries to play a malicious prank or does something that is not in our plan, she will have to learn how to cook, how to wash her clothes and to clean her Divine Realm. I made her sign a magically binding contract and all.) Arrat was not worried at all.

 

(Is that so? Serves her right!) Electra was happy that her sister is finally paying for her transgressions.

 

That doesn't sound like a punishment to me though...

 

(Oh no, trust me. Astera is a NEET. She will definitely hate that! I also have other punishments in mind for her if she tries to play more pranks.) Arrat reassured me.

 

"Hehehehehe! Pat my head more!" Junko was also really happy about Ru playing with her.

 

(I think we should add her to the harem... She's really adorable!) Electra insisted on it.

 

(I've already checked her destiny. It won't affect our plan, so it is okay by me. What 'bout you Silvia?) Arrat asked with a playful tone.

 

(I agree!)

 

To be honest... I also want to jump at her and play with her fluffy tail... Yep... Dogkin are the best!

 

(Well, it is settled... We will have to wait for a bit to add her though. There's a certain someone that is still waiting for her turn.) Arrat said.

 

A certain someone... Ah. It must be Elise. She was spying on us yesterday when Ru and I were having sex. Sheesh... These youngters are really shameless these days!

 

Hmm? Why didn't I say anything? It kinda turned me on being watched... Teehee!

 

(Elise huh... What do you have in mind for her? Should I organize a date for them?) I asked.

 

(Ooooooh! That sounds like a good idea! I'll think of something for them to do! I'll be right back!) Electra was incredibly excited about it.

 

I couldn't feel a connection with Electra anymore.

 

(Hehehehe! It is really nice to see her smile again!) Arrat sounded extremely pleased with this development.

 

(Ah, I forgot to ask... Could you get Ru's sisters and me married to Ru?) I asked the goddess.

 

(Consider it done! Come here tomorrow and I'll get all of you married!) She accept it.

 

We'll be getting married tomorrow! I'm so excited!

 

Hmm? Dresses? Rings? That doesn't really matter, you know? Our love is enough!

 

"Hahahahahaha!" Junko was laughing uncontrollably. Ru was mercilessly tickling her.

 

"What the heck!? This is so fun!" Ru shouted.

 

(Well, if you don't mind... I have a dogkin to play with!) I said.

 

(Have fun!) Arrat said happily.

 

I joined into the fray and started tickling Junko. She was taken by surprise, but there was not much that she could do against my hubby and I.

 

Fufufu! I doesn't matter how much you beg, you will be pampered a lot! Cute dog girls are the best!


I am incredibly happy about the events of today.

 

I decided to forgive Electra, I was given the right to touch the divine breasts of Lady Arrat, and... I think I made, Junko the dogkin nun, like me quite a lot.

 

How, you ask? Well... I couldn't help it and I kinda jumped at her... No, I didn't do anything weird to her. I just patted her head and played with her fluffy tail and ears. Silvia even joined at some point.

 

How do I know she likes me? Well... She's kinda looking at me and wagging her tail quite fast... She's also sniffing me a lot. Her small nose is quite adorable!

 

"Ummm... Junko...? Are you sure you can leave the temple alone?" I asked.

 

Silvia, Junko and I are sitting on a bench right in the middle of the town. We bought some bread to eat. It is really tasty!

 

"The temple will be fine! My duties only involve cleaning and studying. Father Marcus is actually in charge of the temple. And I was also getting a bit bored anyway." She said while she had some crumbs around her mouth. She smiled warmly before taking another bite of her bread.

 

To be honest, I find her very adorable... I'm so glad that I came to this world!

 

Anyway... Junko took Silvia and I around the town. It was fun to go sightseeing for a bit. Most of the town buildings are made out of wood as I have described them before. Most of the houses are two stories high. Every house has a small garden where they cultivate a wide variety of vegetables.

 

We also went around a variety of stores. There's a smithy, a bakery, a butcher shop, a tailor shop, an apothecary and a general store. There's also a tannery and a hunter's hut but they appear to be outside the town because of the smell...

 

In all of the shops we were received quite warmly. It made me doubt my sanity for a bit since, well... We were harassed back at the inn...

 

Anyway, I also have gotten a better grasp of the layout of the town (with Silvia's help, of course.) The town seems to be built in the shape of a clock. There's four exits in the four cardinal directions.

 

We came from the West. So our cave and the forest that is our home is to the west.

 

To the East, there's also another forest. That's where the tannery and the hunter's hut are located. There's also a enormous lake in that direction apparently.

 

The town is connected to a highway that goes from the South towards the North. It goes from the great city of Belni, to the capital city of this country, Cliford.

 

And well... In the middle of the town there's a fountain and a couple of benches. There's also the temple and the mansion of the mayor of this town. There are some children playing around the fountain.

 

Ah... I forgot to mention that this country is called "Bilna" and it is a Kingdom.

 

The currency of this kingdom is called Yutz. Apparently, this kingdom only uses Silver Coins because they are very rich in Silver. They look very cool! One side has a portrait of a woman. The other side has a griffon engraved on it.

 

Junko explained all of that to me and Silvia. Silvia had also explained to Junko that she has been isolating herself in the forest for a few hundred years and that she was a bit clueless about the current state of the world.

 

Junko was delighted to be able to educate the two of us while we were walking around town. Of course, Silvia had to translate a lot of her explanation.

 

"Ah... That was tasty. Jonathan's bread is always tasty!" Junko had a satisfied expression. She had already eaten her bread.

 

"Junko, you have some breadcrumbs on your cheeks... Here, let me clean that up!" Silvia used a handkerchief to clean Junko's cheeks.

 

"How embarrassing..." Junko's cheeks were red. She was blushing. She didn't resist though.

 

Yep... She's very adorable!

 

"All done!" Silvia was smiling warmly.

 

"Thank you! May the gods bless you!" Junko smiled innocently. She was wagging her tail again.

 

My heart is melting...

 

"Umm... Would the two of you become my friends?" Junko suddenly asked... Her reddened cheeks only made her look more adorable.

 

"Weren't we friends already?" Silvia tilted her head in an adorable manner.

 

Yup, my Silvia is also very adorable!

 

"Ehh? We were!?" Junko was a bit shocked.

 

"I'm quite surprised that you want to be my friend. After all, I'm a goblin." I said to Junko.

 

She looked and me and panicked.

 

"No! I don't care about that! We are both ♦♦♦♦♦♦! It is natural for us to be friends! Please never say something like that again! It is very ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦!" She got a bit fired up... She got close to my face... Her big green eyes were looking intently at me...

 

We are both what?

 

"Demihumans." Silvia said to me in goblin. She had noticed my confusion.

 

Ah... That makes sense.

 

"Okay, I won't say it again." I nodded.

 

"Good! Then we are friends!" Junko smiled in satisfaction. She was also wagging her tail in happiness.

 

She was pushing her head towards me... Her ears were twitching... I can already guess what she wants.

 

I started patting her head again.

 

"Hehehe! You're the best giving headpats!" Junko said with a happy expression.

 

"Is that so?" I asked.

 

I don't think I am that good to be honest.

 

"You're also the first one to do that! Not even the Father Marcus has tried to give me headpats! I have been yearning for this!" She said with visible happiness... She was wagging her tail so fast that I was afraid that she would hurt herself...

 

"Hoho! So he took your first! That's great!" Silvia said loudly.

 

"Yeah!" Junko nodded happily.

 

Oi... People might misinterpret that! Look! A woman is already giving me a weird look!

 

Well... Better get ready for the rumors about a golden goblin stealing the virginity of a local nun... It is a good thing that I don't have many acquaintances here.

 

Well, I don't really care to be honest. Junko's adorable smile is enough to make me ignore those rumors.

 

While I was patting the head of the adorable Junko, a familiar face approached us... It was Elise. She was looking a bit dejected...

 

"Elise, why the long face? Are you okay?" Silvia asked.

 

"Sigh..." She simply sat besides me... The bench was now very cramped...

 

I had to stop patting Junko's head. She was not very happy about it...

 

"Sigh... I was scolded... I had to take a call from back home and the ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ scolded me... All because those two guys decided to use a ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ tool and I was caught on the explosion! My ♦♦♦♦♦♦ even laughed at me!" Elise exploded...

 

Junko and Silvia just smiled bitterly at that.

 

"I was told that I would be stuck here until the bandits are ♦♦♦♦♦♦! I won't have any ♦♦♦♦♦♦ to help me! I don't even know where their ♦♦♦♦♦ is!?" She was hysterical...

 

If I had to guess who scolded her, I guess it would be a higher up from the adventurer's guild. If I remember correctly, she was here because of a compulsory request.

 

"Ms. Elise! Please calm down! I get how you feel..." Junko suddenly grabbed the hand of Elise.

 

"Sigh..." Elise sighed heavily.

 

"I don't get why this country has not sent some ♦♦♦♦♦♦ already... Sending only three adventurers to take care of a group of bandits is not very smart." Silvia said with a serious expression.

 

Junko and Elise both shook their heads.

 

"There are no soldiers to spare... There's a civil ♦♦♦♦ at the Yutkan ♦♦♦♦♦♦... Most of the army is ♦♦♦♦♦♦ at the borders. The king is ♦♦♦♦♦ that we might get ♦♦♦♦♦ in..." Junko explained.

 

Yeah, I don't need to understand their language to know that she said something about war...

 

"Refugees are already coming to our kingdom... That only makes the problem worse..." Elise added...

 

"I see... This is troublesome..." Silvia looked a bit worried.

 

"We'll have to suffer more attacks if this keeps up... Sigh..." Now Junko was also dejected.

 

Let's see... Elise is dejected because she won't get help to get rid of the bandits. She will have to stay here until she succeeds... In my humble goblin opinion, there's only one feasible solution for this problem...

 

"Elise, I'll help you." I said while looking at Elise.

 

I mean, I have the title of Hero. It is natural for me to help Elise.

 

"Ehh? Really!? You will!?" Elise seemed genuinely shocked that I even suggested that.

 

I was suddenly caught in Elise's embrace... She was now repeatedly kissing my cheek...

 

"Thank you! Thank you!" Elise was no longer dejected... She was letting out tears of joy...

 

"S-So shameless!" Junko suddenly covered her flushed face.

 

"I guess we should tell your sisters about this. I will also help, of course." Silvia smiled and winked at me. That was very cute.

 

Unfortunately, I didn't have much time to enjoy Silvia's beauty...

 

"Elise... You're crushing my ribs..." I said with a feeble voice...

 

Elise embrace had gotten super tight...

 

"I owe you so much already! Thank you! I cannot thank you enough for helping me!" Elise didn't stop kissing my cheek... In fact, she was doing it faster...

 

It must have been rough on her so until now... I guess I can let her display her gratitude like this, that's what a Hero would do!

 

I trapped in her embrace for the next few hours... That act displays how stressed Elise has been about this whole bandit ordeal...

 

Heya! New chapter! This one is a bit shorter than usual because life got a bit on the way... Sorry about that! Anyway, I have yet to decide on one of the names for the novel. Feel free to make some more suggestions in the comments. I will be updating the synopsis as well. I'm also working on the map of the continent where MC lives in. I will be releasing it soon. PD:I had to alter a bit the chapter, I hope you don't mind.

89