53. Party and a lovestruck boy
1.9k 14 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We were all hanging out in the Dining Hall of the inn.

 

We are the only ones here currently. All of the other clients that were staying at the inn all suddenly departed because of a single reason… Rose is currently holed up in the kitchen because she wanted to prepare a banquet for the party...

 

The highway project in Norvek. 

 

Mara, Lara, Elise and Junko spoke to the guys and gals who were supposed to go to Norvek and they all left in a hurry.

 

The inn is currently empty… 

 

I really felt bad about it and immediately apologized to Rose…

 

She simply giggled as usual and said that it didn't matter. She said that she was expecting this to happen eventually and that she had already milked enough of their money…

 

I was a bit confused about what to think about the kind woman in front of me who was giggling with a greedy expression...

 

She did ask me if I could help around the inn.

 

Since I still felt a bit guilty about making her customers leave, I said yes…

 

Anyway...

 

"Ugh… My whole body hurts…" I said while walking like a zombie…

 

"Fufufu!" Tomoko laughed mischievously. She has been smiling from ear to ear and hugging me tightly thanks to what happened a while ago…

 

"Mom, why is Ru standing funny?" Nozomi asked Suika with a curious expression.

 

"Oh dear… I wonder about that…" Suika said with a bitter smile.

 

That aphrodisiac that Tomoko gave me hit me like a truck after the effect was over…

 

The two of us kept doing it until we could no longer move… My full body is covered with bite marks and hickies.

 

Tomoko only got rougher with me the more time we spent doing the deed…

 

Of course I fought back though. Her body is in a similar state like mine.

 

"Hehehe! I wonder who could have done that~?" Elise said with a lustful expression.

 

"I would have liked that Tomoko would have let us join again sooner…" Fa said with a bitter smile.

 

Tomoko did let Elise and Fa join in after a few dozen rounds… Even with the aphrodisiac, they were no match against my dick!

 

Of course, that was until I got tired and the effect of the aphrodisiac ended...

 

"Sheesh, you three were having fun while Granny and I were serving drinks and food… I will need some compensation." Lara was pouting.

 

"It was not that big of a deal, Lara! We learned about some nice rumours and got some good tips! Although, I would also like some compensation." Mara smiled from ear to ear.

 

"We will pay you for the day, of course!" Elise said with a bitter smile.

 

"That's not what we meant, Elise." Lara licked her lips.

 

"Oh…I agree… That is very necessary." Elise nodded in agreement and licked her lips.

 

I… I have the feeling that I might need some more aphrodisiacs to endure…

 

"I would have liked to be invited too, Tomo-chan…"  Silvia said with disappointment.

 

"You didn't even wait for me to return from the temple! I demand one hundred thousand headpats for this transgression!" Junko said with a cute pout.

 

I have to seriously thank Silvia and Junko, without them I wouldn’t be able to stand at all right now...

 

(At least, you guys can do it whenever you want! I can't have a date while looking like this… I want to evolve soon!) Sae/Blanca spoke via telepathy.

 

Only her head was inside the building. She was using an open window to look at us with what I imagine is a pouty expression…

 

"Sorry! Ai-chan! I just saw him and… You know… The hormones simply took over… My spinneret was tingling and well…" Tomoko said while blushing… Her eight spider legs were massaging my bruised body.

 

Tomoko then started muttering some things that caught most of us off guard...

 

Suika immediately covered the ears of her daughter before she could even hear what Tomoko was saying..

 

"Tomoko, what the hell!? Don't say such a thing in front of my daughter!" Suika got pissed off.

 

"I'm so glad that Leonard is still in his room…" Elise said with a bitter smile.

 

Tomoko simply didn't care and started kissing my cheek repeatedly.

 

Yeah, I agree with Elise… What Tomoko just said is not suitable for minors…

 

“Ngn… I want to try that.” Mi nodded in approval.

 

“Yeah, it sounds fun!” Gi agreed with our older sister. She licked her lips with a lustful expression.

 

I might need to double the dose of aphrodisiac… I haven’t recovered my stamina yet, so if I want to have a chance I will need Tomoko to give me some...

 

“Tonight will be fun! Hahaha! I want to play some more!” Ya laughed loudly.

 

Ya then looked at me and licked her lips with a seductive expression.

 

I definitely need that aphrodisiac…

 

“So, Tomoko is also Ru’s wife now? That was quick… I wanna touch her breasts!” La’s eyes were sparkling thanks to the sight of Tomoko’s gigantic breasts…

 

“They do look comfy…” Wa nodded in agreement with La.

 

Well, they are not wrong about that… They are very soft and comfortable…

 

“A party… Will a lot of people come…?” Ta looked a bit nervous… She was hiding her face behind a book, just like usual.

 

“Rose said that only the neighbors and some family friends would come. I wanna talk some more with Laura!” Da said with excitement.

 

Apparently, when Rose took me to the bathroom, Da and Laura met each other again while Laura was healing those three bald idiots.

 

They became fast friends after talking for a bit.

 

“Hehehe! I can’t wait to dance a lot!” Xi was already in the mood for a party.

 

“Sheesh… You have way too much energy, Xi. Well, I’m kinda excited too. I wanna taste more of Rose’s cooking.” Na smiled bitterly.

 

“Some girls taught me a few songs! I’m looking forward to surprising Ru with my singing!” Ra looked at me and winked while sticking out her tongue.

 

Ah, I don’t think I have ever mentioned this, but Ra has a precious voice… She didn’t know many songs, but she likes to sing and humming when she’s working on something.

 

Well… As you can see, my sisters/wifes didn’t care much about what Tomoko had said…

 

Tomoko finally stopped muttering things which are not suitable for minors…

 

“Ru, I can’t wait to build our nest and have thousands of spiderlings!” Tomoko said with glee.

 

Thousands…? Uh oh…

 

I felt shivers down my spine as soon as I heard that amount...

 

“Ha! It looks like you guys are going to have to spend millions on childcare!” Suika laughed while still covering the ears of her daughter.

 

“M-M-Mom? I can’t hear anything… Can you take your hands off my ears…?” Nozomi asked 

 

“T-Thousands… Oi… Tomo-chan, are you telling me that you will have…-” Silvia looked extremely confused…

 

Silvia was not able to finish her sentence… 

 

“Don’t worry, I did some alterations on her biology, so she will only be able to have as many kids as other humanoid races.” Astera’s voice suddenly resounded in the dining hall.

 

Astera suddenly came out from the kitchen while licking a popsicle…

 

“Ru also has the Job and Title of ‘Hero’ so until he deems the situation good to have children, he will be safe.” Astera said with a blank expression.

 

Ah… That’s good… I’m so glad… Thousands of children all at once would have been bad…

 

I mean, I would like to have children, but not now… I don’t want our adventure to end so soon…

 

While I was thinking of that and letting out an inner sigh of relief, Astera approached Tomoko and I and then jumped at us.

 

The three of us were going to end up on the ground… That’s what I thought was going to happen, but it didn’t… A large green sofa appeared in the place where the three of us were going to fall.

 

I ended up landing on top of Tomoko and Astera ended up on top of me…

 

“I’m tireeeeed… I wanna go to my room and sleep for a century…” Astera said as she hugged me tightly. She was using me as her pillow…

 

I gotta say that I really love the warm feeling that she’s giving me…

 

“So we are not having thousands of spiderlings… That’s a shame…” Tomoko looked extremely disappointed.

 

“I didn’t say that… You will be having a lot of children… Just not all of them at once…- OWWIE! WHY!?” When Astera revealed that, Arrat suddenly appeared and hit Astera’s head…

 

“What did I tell you, Astera? Do not tell the future, I will hit you with my bat next time…”  Arrat said with a sinister smile.

 

Astera’s whole body was trembling, she immediately hugged me tightly… Her face was filled with fear…

 

“Protect me… I’ll do anything, but please save me from this violent monster!” Astera looked at me with teary eyes.

 

“Who are you calling a monster, Astera? Don’t poison the mind of our husband. I’m a very peaceful wife… Hihihi!” Arrat smiled warmly. That smile didn’t reach her eyes.

 

Not gonna lie… I’m a bit scared of Arrat now… That’s the smile of a demon…

 

“Ru, I think we told you that we are actually demons… Well, I do understand how you feel…” Electra smiled bitterly.

 

Electra started combing my hair with her hands… I think she was trying to calm me down…

 

It actually worked… Her gentle touch was making me feel sleepy… I fell asleep without any trouble...


I was in the middle of the dining hall sitting on a table, eating to my heart’s content…

 

This is my compensation…

 

What do I mean by that? Well… In the last hour I had to tell at least fifty or sixty people how Elise and I met.

 

A few of them were the children from the neighborhood, the majority of them were housewives, who were the mothers of those children and Rose’s friends…

 

There were also a few friends of Elise. Mostly Rob and Laura.

 

A few of those housewives asked us how things worked in the bedroom… Something I found very difficult to answer because Rose was also there…

 

I don’t know how but Elise and I managed to dodge that question… We were able to escape from the grasp of those nosy housewives…

 

Elise and I are currently seated with Rob, Laura, Tomoko and Leonard.

 

“Sigh… That was rough… Pamper me please…” Elise said while using my lap as her pillow.

 

“Yeah, good job Elise… Without you, we would still be there answering those uncomfortable questions…” I started caressing her cheek with my free hand before taking a sip of a cup of wine with the other.

 

“Ahem!” Tomoko coughed to get my attention. She was leaning her head against my shoulder.

 

“Sorry... Thank you Tomoko… If it wasn’t because of your distraction, we might have never escaped from them…” I smiled bitterly.

 

She simply smiled in response and kissed my shoulder...

 

Tomoko used her spiderwebs to distract the housewives… Thanks to Tomoko and Elise, we’re able to relax right now.

 

“By tomorrow everyone will know you… I don’t know whether that will be fortunate or unfortunate, but please try to not rip apart the manhood of anyone else please… I had to go to our commander and report the situation…” Rob said with a tired expression… He was stuffing his mouth with meat and bread.

 

“I think it will be a very fortunate thing! I want to see if he can really seduce the Ten Roses!” Laura said playfully. She also had her arms wrapped around my neck… 

 

“You make me seem like a shameless playboy…” I said with an uncomfortable expression.

 

“Says the guy with twenty wives…” Rob said with a blank expression.

 

Oh… Well, when he puts it that way…

 

“Elise, are you going to introduce him to your party members?” Laura asked with a mischievous expression.

 

Elise then raised her upper body and sat properly…

 

“I mean, that was the plan but considering what happened today… I don’t want him to get stabbed…” Elise with a bitter smile.

 

“Elise, what kind of people are your party members…?” I tilted my head.

 

“Ah! Them… Well… They are… It is better to see it for yourself… Hahaha…” Elise laughed bitterly.

 

If you’re wondering why they aren’t here right now, it is because they are out of town working.

 

“I think they will be back tomorrow. Why don’t we visit them together?” Laura asked with a smile.

 

“Ah, will that be alright?” Elise asked.

 

“Of course!” Laura nodded.

 

Laura suddenly leaned towards my ear… I could feel her soft breathing on my neck…

 

“Tomorrow is my day off! Fufufu!” Laura spoke with a mischievous tone and then giggled.

 

I… I have a bad feeling about that…

 

“Another one already… I need to talk to Ai-chan and Astera-sama about this…” Tomoko started muttering in a very low volume… I was barely able to hear it...

 

We started talking about a myriad of things after that while having some good food and some nice drinks.

 

Rob and Leonard started asking Elise and I what we did to the bandits and how we managed to find them and beat them…

 

Rob was surprised to know that we captured most of them and that we also brought the corpse of their leader.

 

Leonard was more interested in how we defeated them… You see… I might or might not have made the tale a bit more dramatic in order to look better in front of my brother-in-law…

 

I didn’t steal the merit from my wives, of course… Elise also backed me up while telling the tale.

 

The tale was even more grandiose than what I had in mind...

 

I’m not gonna lie, I was extremely happy when I saw Leonard’s eyes sparkling because of that story…

 

“Ah… So you used your claws! That’s so cool!” Leonard was talking very enthusiastically  and examining my claws.

 

“That’s very impressive… To be able to use your claws, weapons and even magic on top of that… You must have a good master.” Rob nodded to himself.

 

I have Silvia and the goddesses, so yeah… I do have some good teachers.

 

“Ru, please teach me how to… Ah…” Leonard was talking very excitedly but he suddenly stopped and gasped.

 

Leonard then started blushing furiously… He started to hide behind me…

 

I turned my head around only to see a red haired young human girl standing at the door. She had short red hair, blue eyes and she was wearing a frilly dress. She’s 1.25 meters tall, just a bit taller than me… She’s smiling confidently.

 

“Ohoho!” Laura giggled while looking at Leonard.

 

Rob simply smiled and also looked at Leonard.

 

Oh! I get it now! This is the girl he likes!

 

Tomoko and I suddenly smiled at each other… We both had just noticed what was going on.

 

“Mari is looking cute today! Leo, why don’t you go and say hi?” Elise smiled warmly at her little brother. She patted his head while he was hiding behind me.

 

So the name of the girl is Mari...

 

“N-No…” Leonard said shyly.

 

Leonard was apparently trying not to be seen by Mari.

 

I turned my head around and looked at Mari… She looked extremely excited. She immediately ran towards us when she noticed us.

 

“Here she comes!” Elise said with excitement.

 

“Good luck!” Laura said to Leonard with a gentle expression.

 

“Don’t be scared, pup.” Rob said with a cool smile.

 

“Uuuuu…” Leonard seemed as pale as a ghost.

 

Mari was still smiling confidently and running towards us… She instantly jumped at Elise and hugged her. Elise immediately returned the hug.

 

“Elise! You’re back!” She said with a sweet and cute voice.

 

“Mari! You’re looking cute today! Is that a new dress?” Elise asked with a smile.

 

Mari nodded vigorously.

 

“Elise! Let’s play!” She said with excitement.

 

“Hmm… That sounds good! I will have to pass this time though... My hubby and I are a bit tired because your mother got really pumped up and started asking too many questions… Maybe some other time, okay?” Elise smiled bitterly.

 

“Ehh? Hubby? EEEHH!? Elise really got married!?” Mari pointed at Elise with an expression of shock.

 

“Your parents didn’t tell you? Mom organized this party for my husband and I… No… Our husband and us.” Elise quickly corrected herself to add the rest of my wives.

 

“No… They didn’t tell me anything… I guess that explains why my mom was more talkative today… My father was also looking at the empty space while gasping…” Mari said with a bitter smile.

 

Mari was rubbing her chin with a very adorable expression… I could hear Leonard gasping with delight. Laura, Tomoko and I were giggling.

 

“Umm… Where is your husband, Elise? I wonder what he looks like… To make someone like my big sister fall for them… That person must be super duper tall, strong and manly!” Mari said with an excited expression.

 

“I wouldn’t say tall… The other two are true though.” Elise smiled mischievously and looked at me with a grin.

 

Mari tilted her head and then followed Elise’s gaze. Mari’s brain took a few seconds to process the fact that I’m Elise’s husband.

 

“Nice to meet you.” I nodded to Mari.

 

“Ah…” Mari looked extremely shocked. She then blushed…

 

I quickly noticed that she was not actually looking at me, but rather the kid behind me.

 

Mari’s whole face was completely red… She suddenly jumped away from Elise and ran away.

 

“Mari! Wait!” Leonard suddenly got the courage to speak.

 

Leonard's expression quickly changed into a sad one…

 

“Sigh… The girl I like won’t even talk to me… She definitely hates me…” Leonard was on the verge of tears.

 

Huh? Why would he reach that conclusion? Isn’t it the opposite?

 

For some reason, I ended up making eye contact with all of the adults at the table. They all nodded to confirm my suspicions.

 

“Leo… Why would you even think that?” Elise asked with a bitter smile.

 

“S-S-She runs away as soon as she sees me… She won’t talk to me at school… Isn’t that proof enough that she hates me…?” Leonard said with a dejected tone.

 

Laura and Rob facepalmed…

 

“Then if you want to talk to her, why don’t you just jump at her and hug her? It worked for me.” Tomoko smiled warmly at Leonard.

 

“Nope, don’t do that… That's a terrible way to get her attention...” Laura said to Leonard with a panicked expression.

 

“Ru, do you want me to arrest this lady?” Rob asked me with a teasing tone.

 

I simply shook my head just in case.

 

“Tomoko, just because it worked with Ru doesn't mean that it will work with girls…” Elise smiled bitterly.

 

“Well, to be fair Ru is my first and only partner, so…” Tomoko hugged me tightly… Her head was resting over my shoulder.

 

Oh… I didn’t know that…

 

Anyway, I got a good grasp of the situation.

 

Mari is a girl with a bright and bubbly personality who gets extremely embarrassed in the presence of Leonard.

 

Leonard is a boy with a shy personality, but he can be very talkative when he’s excited or something gets his attention.

 

The conclusion is that the two of them are head over heels for each other.

 

Hmmm…

 

(You have gotten good at reading personalities… That’s good!) Arrat said happily.

 

Well, I think I got my confirmation thanks to my wife.

 

(What are you going to do, Ru? If you’re going to help him, you’ll receive my full support, my cute believer!) Electra said with excitement.

 

I’m gonna help him, of course.

 

(So we are playing cupid now eh? I want some compensation… This didn’t come in my job description!) Astera said jokingly.

 

I took a deep breath and smiled.

 

“Leonard.” I called my brother-in-law.

 

He turned around and looked at me. His whole body looked stiff…

 

“Y-Y-Yes!” He replied.

 

“I’m gonna help you get Mari’s attention. How does that sound?” I asked with a grin.

 

Leonard was completely shocked that I had offered to help him.

 

I don’t think it will be that difficult for him to get her attention. The two of them like each other and Leonard is a nice kid.

 

I think I already have a bit of a plan in mind… Hahaha! It is all coming together!

 

Heya! New chapter! How are you doing y'all? I'm certainly doing fine. I'm looking for work in my new city. I finally have my wifi installed. I still have a lot to unpack, but everything is good for now! Some of you may have noticed that I'm publishing a new novel here. It is part of a community game of SH forum. Please feel free to check it out and maybe join the game! New novel: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/305526/the-elven-runic-knight/ I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to join the discord where I will be pinging every time I release a new chapter: https://discord.gg/uH6APbzrFR

40