Book 1: Act I Scene 06 Existence of Hellbeasts
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 06

Existence of Hellbeasts

Mages' aura are very similar to Hellbeasts' auras. These auras allow them to cast magic and also hide their presence from normal human with its mysterious power. In other words, mysterious auras also play the role of an invisible armor to Mages and Hellbeasts. Sixth story will be focused on magical aura and Hellbeasts.

Bright golden sun went down to call clear blue sky with clouds up in the sky. Mild wind breezed passing through the whole field eliminating the hot air. The location started off in the school. The location where it left unfinished in the previous chapter. Junpei noticed Yuri was staring him for a while few minutes ago. As soon as he saw her unsatisfied eyes, he looked the other way just because he saw her the other day. He was too scared to face her. She put glasses right up to her eyes that was dropped down to her nose. She went right up to where Shikihime was neglecting Randame's existence.

"Can you see me?"

When Shikihime nodded, Yuri observed her face as if something was on her face. She couldn't feel or sense any magical aura or spirit. Next, she turned to where Junpei was. When she saw his face again, she stepped back with shock in her face. She moved so quickly, the glasses fell down to her nose again.

"Yo, you?! Aren't you the guy from yester....."

Before she finished her sentence, Sonya appeared between the two putting her arms each other.

"Eh ye, Can ye just all calm down?"

Sonya turned her face to Junpei with her innocent smile. Her face was so close, her nose touched Junpei's. For a normal guy, this situation might make a guy blush or embarrassed, however, Junpei had no reaction to her sudden question. He looked straight into her eyes and answered.

"Can you move?"

"Che, that's no fun."

Sonya unwrapped her arms and made a distance. Yuri followed her.

"Naive, time sure passes by fast."

She put her arm in front to make a same door that appeared before. Appearance of the door made Junpei and Shikihime to lift in the mid air for a second blowing far away from the door. Shikihime yelled right before they went into the door.

"Wa, wait! There are so many things I want to ask about these situations!"

She was late. They went into the door and disappeared into thin air. At that moment. hear tears was falling down in her eyes full of sadness. Junpei went up to her to comfort her, but she denied by hitting his hand. She ran up to where Randame was. The reason was not because she was worried about her, but because she wanted to know what happened just now. Shikihime tried to wake fainted Randame forcibly by slapping her repetitively.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

It was no use, she didn't budge.

"Why aren't you waking up! I have so many questions for you!"

Right when she was about to slap her again, Junpei grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing? She might die."

She finally lost her temper standing up abruptly to start a fight, but they stopped right away when they heard the matured voice. This voice was coming from triangular hat Randame was wearing. It sure wasn't human, but the hat talked like as though it was a human being, just like living soul was put in the hat. The hat's name is Satou, it had a shape of triangle dyed in grape purple. It had two belts surrounding the Satou demonstrating an unique fashion style.

"It's okay, Ran won't die with some minor injuries."

Shikihime tried to look surrounding area to find where the voice was coming from, but there was nobody.

"Right here, down here."

Shikihime looked down and found a hat talking. She was so puzzled, she felt kind of stupid. Her expression was despondent. This didn't stopped her from asking. Shikihime wasn't scared any more, rather she was curious about everything. This led her to ask following question that was filled with curiosity.

"Ah, hmm, do you know what happened here or what is going on? And what is this hellbeasts?"

There was pure silent for a slight second, but he finally spoke.

"Alright, but you have to keep secret what I am about to tell you."

Satou had to see Junpei and Yuri nodding to continue.

"Two girls you saw earlier were Mages and Randame is Hellbeast. However, they are no different. They are both mages, we both have auras, we both use magics. What makes us Hellbeasts and Mages different are blood colors and different atmosphere in the auras. Mages' bloods are dyed in red and Hellbeasts' bloods are dyed in purple. Because of the purple bloods running, they named it color of the devil. Imagining devil led to hell, so mages called them Hellbeasts. Then on, one race became two, one land became two, and equality changed to discrimination."

"Front and back doesn't make sense. How is this related to where we are at right now? Why are Hellbeasts trying to kill humans and Mages trying to help?""

He didn't talk for a moment. He let out a loud sigh and continued.

"That, we don't know. We just follow order from our guild master."

Junpei and Shikihime's jaw dropped down for good long ten seconds.

Satou tried to go on, but Randame stood up without any notice. It seemed like her injuries had been recovered. Then She grabbed her hat.

"Let's go Satou."

She covered her face with her hat and disappeared.

0