Book 1: Act I Scene 17 To Erlias
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 17

To Erlias

Place takes place in the field. Sun finally had set leaving only white clouds behind. As the bright shining sky changed to dark blue, strong wind blew stronger showing how much time it had passed. In the dusty clayish colored field, two humans, one Hellebeast, and one Mage were spotted. To be specific, two humans were Rian and Shikihime, Hellbeast was Junpai, and mage was Sonya. The seventeenth scene will be about the event after the fight against Druel. Sonya was kneeling down with several bruises and injuries. As she coughed out the blood in her mouth, she gave out a smirk. She was breathing heavy.

"Che, that bastard. he was hella strong for ordinary Hellbeast. Who was he?"

"Fujikawa kun, I assume you are doing your job as usual?"

Enigma asked as he flourished his staff. The staff was wrapped around long white bandage once again.

"Yep, but why are you doing here? I haven't heard news about Peace Maker coming back in Erlias."

But there was no answer. He just turned around to face the other way putting his staff on his back. Then he disappeared without any information.

"Mysterious as always. Can never know what his motives are."

Man named Enigma, he was one of the member in the guild named Empty World. And he was invited to join Peace Maker, group which Kanatsuki Takashi made to be independent so they could search more about the histories between Hellbeasts and Mages. Furthermore, this group was made to reunite Hellbeasts and Mages yet once again. He was one of the most knowledgeable living being. Not only this, there are many rumors that he was evil and who will take over the world because not a single person couldn't sense his presence nor his aura. Thereby, Mages and Hellbeasts didn't know if he was a Hellbeast or a Mage. So all the information got out of him was just a living being who collects staffs. In the end, he was mysterious so he was called Enigma, the Staff Collector.

Few minutes later, finally Yuri and Kaori appeared at the scene. Yuri ran up to Sonya as soon as she saw her bleeding. Kaori , however, observed the surroundings and analyzed the situations.

"Hey, are you okay? Where is the enemy?"

"I am afraid he is already gone. And you wouldn't be able to help me even though you were here. He was too strong."

Kaori finally approached to where Yuri and Sonya were.

"Hey! Looks like ye got damaged. Anyway, what are we gonne do witha that Hellbeasts and humans?"

Yuri and Sonya turned their faces to where they were at. Rian was still frozen, Shikihime was in soul less state, Junpei fainted, and at last, Randame bleeding severely in the field. She was barely conscious. But out of sudden another Hellbeasts' auras were sensed around the school. Fortunately, Sonya noticed right away and she was about to track down the auras she was sensing.

"Hey, I sense more Hellbeasts' aura, I'll be back."

"What?! Hellbeasts?"

Yuri was confused, but she could feel the Hellbeasts' auras right after she was told. With all these complicated situations, she wasn't able to focus straight.

"But, you can barely move."

Sonya tried to push Yuri away to stand up to move, Hellbeasts' aura were gone. It was quite weird because there was no one in the school except them. At least that's what she thought. Kaori went up to frozen Rian skimming through her whole body up and down. She paused for a second to figure out what to do next. She then pointed her finger pointing up and yelled as though she had figured out the solution how to melt the ice.

"Hei! Hei! I know! Hei Sonya, come here for a sec!"

Sonya was standing still lost in a thought who was on the other side who eliminated Hellbeasts. Sonya sensed not just one or two, but dozens of them. This troubled her mind. After a while, she finally heard Kaori yelling.

"What's up?"

When Sonya ran up to Kaori, she saw Rian coated with ice. As Kaori gave the eyes, she exactly knew what to do. She opened up her fist making fire inside of her palm. She raised her arm to make it more heated up. Next, she put her palm alongside to where Rian was at. However, the heated fire was not hot enough to melt the ice. Ice was still solid.

"Hmm, as I thought. Seems like ice temperature got stronger even after she was frozen. It is impossible to melt this ice."

Kaori still stated at Rian. It looked like rather than the solution, this time she was checking her how she looked like and body structure.

"Hmu, hmu, such a shame, she has very keen and slender body."

Sonya interrupted Kaori as soon as she talked about nonsense.

"Hey, hey, stop talking about how she looks, tell me the result. Is it really impossible to turn her into normal state?"

Kaori raised her head staring up the sky covering the mouth with her hand. Just like that she was lost in a thought. Each second passing by, Sonya was getting impatient. When she was about to say something out of frustration, Kaori lowered her head and her fist hit the bottom of the open palm.

"Well, it is possible, if we go to my lab."

Kaori, there are numerous rumors about her. Ever since she visited Human world, she was interested in science more than magic. So she visited human world now and then to learn about science. And other rumor sais that the reason why she got interested in science was because she couldn't use magic. She definitely had Mage aura, but nobody had seen her using magic before.

"What!? Your lab? Are ye crazy?"

Right when Sonya tried to disapprove, Yuri got into the conversation.

"Umm, I hate to admit it, but I think we have to go to her lab. These this guy, I mean Hellbeast is breathing heavily."

Sonya face palmed and nodded.

"Fine, fine, we'll go. You carry that guy and I'll carry these two."

"What? Me? Why?"

Yuri made a flustered tone for a moment and stepped her foot back.

Sonya replied back like it was abvious it was her job to carry Junpei.

"This ice sculpture has to be carried by my fire magic since it is too cold to touch it and also my other hand will be busy carrying her."

"He is too heavy though! I'll have to drag him out then!"

Yuri tried to find an excuse not to carry him. Although it was true, but Sonya didn't care. As Sonya opened the portal and was going to pick up Randame, Yuri got furious.

"Why the hell are you picking that Hellbeast? That Hellbeast tried to kill us!"

Of course being Randame awake, she tried to fight out of Sonya's hand, but she was too tired to fight back. And Kaori carried fainted Shikihime.

"I guess I'll carry her then."

Just like that they went through the portal.

 


Author's note: If you have read this far, you might have noticed quite spelling errors in a dialogue. I made them in purpose to express their varieties of saying and accent, pronunciation to make character distinguish. This was easy when I write in my language, but it is kind of difficult to express them when it comes to English.

Also you noticed the background and place where they all take in Japan. So it is typed in English, but way they are speaking in Japanese.  So such name as Rian is read Re - Ahn and Ra-Ahn - Da - Meh. As for the Mage's language, I will explain as the story goes on.

 

  • In additional note, please comment if I make spelling error other than dialogues or grammar mistakes. It would be helpful for me and my story to develop

 

Thank you for reading this far.

0