Book 1: Act I Scene 21 Different types of fighting
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 21

Different types of fighting

Two men were spotted outside of the guild. One in mid 30s was named Wataruske Maxias. He was also one of the members in Empty World. He had long dark blue hair that went down to his neck. His hair covered all around so ears were not shown when somebody saw him in one look. His facial hair started in the each upper jaw lines and came down to cover most of his mouth area. He had clear gray eyes that had short scar that looked something like short cut from knife. His outfit was casual. He was wearing blue traditional Japanese clothing. In the middle of the upper part was out lined by thick blue threads. The threads were sewed left shoulder area to bottom right likewise. As for the rest, small blue birds were drawn filling up all the white part of the clothing. His waist down were just dyed in blue. It was designed baggy and spacious inside so those who wore it didn't need to be tightness. Finally, over the clothing, he wore black cloak that covered all of his body along with his face. Lastly he had a katana sealed with sheathe under his waist. Shinji panicked stepping back so he could see the man eye to eye. The man was named Veimuus Yaru. He had a brown short hair. He had green eyes and wore typical summer clothing, which was just blue shirt and white pant that matched with his top. He gave no word. He just stared at him. The twenty first scene will explain the different types of how Mages fight when encountering their foes.

"Chill, Veimuus kun, I know I have declined your challenge, but it was for a good cause."

Shinji took a step back, but Yaru took a step closer every time he stepped back. He frowned as he replied back.

"Yeah, yeah, like sleeping? As a fellow friend, I know everything in your head. Those tricks and sarcasms."

Shinji had different opinion.

"Hey! Sleeping is very important to me, or rather to everyone."

Yaru gave a grin and laughed loudly as he put his katana in front of him. This katana was named Akatora. It was named like this because it was rumored that the blade was from red tiger living somewhere in Mage world. Not only that, this blade gave out red eerie aura when it came across strong blood. When sharp edge top of the katana pointed at Shinji, he put his hand on the forehead making his hair go up. He stepped forward letting go off his hair slowly. Right then all of a sudden he was covered in aura surrounding him with tremendous amount of wind.

"Are ye sure you want a do that?"

With no word, as the glowing katana was about to land on Shinji one big katana came between clashing Akatora. It was Maxias.

"Hmmu, hmmu, Max, Max, Max, you shouldn't butt in someone's battle."

Maxias put away his katana away to look hard at Shinji.

"Yare, yare, we all know you both are not going to fight. I was trying to test how quick I could be. I mean you are called Wind God after all."

"Hey! Not in front of this guuy."

Yaru didn't seem to care. He just stepped aside revealing three Mages behind him. There were two male and one female. One of the male Mage was named Jenfgohartz Kuren. He was fine 6'0 tall guy. He had short brown scruffy hair and pointy ears. His eyes were also dyed in brown along with his outfit. under fine brown trench coat, he wore white long sleeves shirt. His pants was brown, but little darker than the top. Furthermore, he wore shiny black shoes making him look like business person overall.

"Maxias was it? Where are my manners. My name is Jenfgohartz Kuren. I observed your movements and attitude when I was back at the door. Looking at your stance, I think you'll be fine challenger for me if we ever get to fight."

He put out his hand out to make a handshake. However, Maxias didn't. He just put both hands on the back of his head staring up at his foe. He was few centimeter taller than he was. He smiled at the same time.

"Hmm, how nice of you. you slashed back of my cloak when I wasn't aware. How rude. But I am surprised that I wasn't aware of your attack, You might be Killius (Those who relies on speed to fight)."

There were three basic ways how Mages want to fight in. Killius (speedster), who relies on speed to get to their foes, Omuujyuah (Dominator), who relies on their strength to fight foes. Lastly, pyuanduares (rounder), who balance the speed, strength, and their stamina to fight their foes. Killius (Speedster), Omuujyuah (Dominator), Pyuanduares (Rounder).

"Then I am guessing you are Omuujyuah?"

Between the conversation, someone yawned as if though this was all just a waste of time. One who yawned was Kumazo Detsu. She was 5'1 tall wearing overall white pajamas. Pajama was so big, it hid her hands and feet. She had light blue short cut hair with lazy eyes half opened. She walked to where Yaru was at. She was yawning again.

"Boss, I told you this was a waste of time. We've been here half an hour, but nutting happen'd."

It was just mumbling words, but last one of the Mages in Leheinvus finally opened his mouth. His name was Akea Gillua, he had maple leaf red spiky hair that went down to his neck. His eyes were also red that matched with his fancy red hair that stood out. He wore red long sleeve shirt that had Explode logo ion the shirt with black font. As for the bottom, he wore normal blue jean. He yelled out impatiently. He was rather hot tempered.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! She is right! Are we gonna do this or what!"

He got so mad that he made a pose to cast a spell, but right when he put his hand in front of him, Shinji made an appearance in such close distance and swiftly grabbed his arm.

"Hot tempered one, are you? If the fight is what you want, fight we will give you."

Then the primary round of the first match began for Guild 'Empty World."

0