Book 1: Act I Scene 48 Unexpected
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 48

 

Unexpected

 

In dark sky, mild wind gradually blew stronger to make strong wind in the sky. Nearby trees were dancing as the strong wind passed by. There was only sound of the wind, Leaves that were hanging by the branches were all swept by the rough blow. of the wind. As the leaves fell, no one hadn't said any words. There was only sound of the wind, nothing else. On white concrete ground that was dyed in color of the dark sky, There were five Mages standing. Polie, Veron, Musama, Simon, and lastly, Enigma. Four of the Mages was waiting for Enigma to answer.the question Simon had asked. But, there wasn't any words coming out of his mouth. Instead he reached his hand to back to grab one of the bandaged staff. When the staff was pulled out, the bandages that were wrapping around the staff released to reveal the staff's appearance. The staff was brownish red. The staff was curved with thic branches. On top of top, it was round and as it went down thinner it got. little shorter than one meter long. It was well worn out showing scratches and marks all over the staff. He then gently put his both hands on the the round part of the staff. When he slowly lowered his staff to land on the ground. And at that very moment, out of nowhere, all the Hellbeasts in the city appeared out of nowhere. The forty eighth scene takes from where last scene had left off.

 

Kyondame, Velloke, Ai, Jubien, Ao, Kiiri, Hugh collapsed on the ground. However, they were nowhere close to harm. They weren't injured or scratch on their bodies. One by one, they finally stood up rubbing their heads giving a gesture saying that they didn't remember a thing.

 

"Wha, what the hell happened!"

 

Kyondame first spoke as she got rid of the dust and filth on her dress. She looked around the place to observe what was going on and where she was. It didn't take long to figure out where she was. Now that she realized that she was little away from the city, she was suspicious who would do this, or rather how, but from where she was standing, she only saw four Mages Whom had presences and auras.

 

"What the hell! Did one of you guys did this?! You will pay for this!"

 

Musama was just shaking his head left and right saying that they didn't do it and pointed his finger at her. When Kyondame saw him pointing at her, she got more hot headed.

 

"Why are you pointing at me? You think I, myself did this? Who do you think......"

 

"It was I. understand your confusion and understandable, but I think this is end of your quest."

 

Before she could finish her sentence, Enigma spoke as he approached behind her. When she saw Enigma, she was rather calm about the situation. There was no doubt that she got a sudden chill when she saw one of the member of former member of Empty World, but this didn't stop her from not talking. Instead, she brought up different topic..

 

"What might you be doing here, former member of Enigma and a member of Peace Maker?"

 

"I could ask you the same thing, Kyondame kun, Why is Hellbeast like you came here in Erlias. You well aware of going over the Blue Line itself is against the law."

 

Kyondame finally lost her cool. Right when she was about to yell out with furious voice, Hugh tapped her shoulderas he raised his voice of his own. He knew there was no getting out of this situation, but it was worth a try to have reasonable conversation with him.

 

"So, what do you suggest we do then? You are capable of dealing with us all, I am not that stupid to not know how strong you are. Are you just going to kill us all here? I heard Peace Maker Guild was made to make balance between Hellbeasts and Mages. What is your true motive here?"

 

Enigma replied right away without thinking. It seemed he knew what he was going to ask before hand.

 

"If it's this direction, I don't think it's coincident. Your destination was Empty Guild. Of course this is my thought. Is this a revenge or just a foolish act led by Kyondame?"

 

Well, both of them were correct, but second one hit Kyondame hard in the chest. She was so shocked to hear what was coming out of his mouth, she actually took a few step backward as if she was hit by invisible arrows.

 

"Ye, you take that back! Foolish? You know how much damage Mage torn us apart, especially members from Empty World?"

 

Enigma put one of his hand on his mouth covering half of the face. He was thinking of a way to solve the solution peacefully. And what he said was kind of crazy even for Hellbeasts. He spoke as he put his staff in original spot where it was suppose to be, The bandages that fell on to the ground flew up magically and wrapped the staff again.

 

"I see, your goal is to take revenge on members in Empty World, I'll take you there, I have to go there to report things that are happening right now. However, after I take you guys there, no matter what happens to you, rather you succeed on taking revenge or not, you have to think how to clean up your mess afterward."

 

They were all puzzled. At first they thought they didn't hear it right. So they wanted more explanation from him. However, Simon stepped in to the conversation. His voice was not in any hurry or in anger. He didn't ask why and try to argue whether it was right or wrong to take them there.

 

"Are you sure that is your final decision, Enigma?"

 

When he saw him nodding, he backed down, but this time Kyondame butt in the conversation. Rather than agreeing with him, she thought the concept of taking them was just a pity to her.

 

"Who do you think you are? We don't need your help! I'll crush you roght here right , no..."

 

Before she could finish her sentence, they were dragged into some sort of blackness that appeared in front of Enigma and a second they were all disappeared without a trace.

.

0