Book 1: Act I Scene 49 Unusual turn of event
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 49

 

Unusual turn of event

 

In change of perspective and location. Empty lobby, White walls in every angle and floor and ceiling were painted in white, nothing else. Just like the last scene had left off, Several Mages were standing listening to what talking hat had to say. After what unexpected words came out of the talking hat, Shinji fidget his scruffy hair gesturing that he didn't know what to do. On the other hand, Yuri exactly knew what to say. The scene forty ninth scene will tie up events that happened to Hellbeasts up til now and events that happened to Mages up til now.
Yuri yelled as she pointed her index finger right at Randame who was unconscious. She was furious and full of rage. The way she was staring at her with hr azure blue eyes were full of hatred. She tried to convince everyone in the guild to kick Randame out.

 

"What is there to think? She is a Hellbeast and not to mention Dame clan! We have to kill her right now, right here, or at least kick her out!"

 

Everyone was puzzled to why she wanted Hellbeasts to rot and die so bad. Everyone, but Sonya. Sonya knew her from the first day she stumbled on to the Magic World 'Erlias.' Before joining the guild, she took care of her everyday. She saw and how Hellbeasts were savage and blood thirsty when she first got in Erlias. This might led her into trauma and wanted to return the favor by killing them all, but this was only one third of the answer. The real reason involved with Kanatsuki Takashi. During the incidence of recent war between Mages and Hellbeasts, Takashi volunteered to fight in the war. And that was about it. After that the war a man she fell in love was gone and nobody knew where he was. Hence because of Hellbeasts, man was lost. They didn't even know whether he was dead or alive.
She was about to pull out her blade once again, but before that happened Kaori stopped her from releasing the bandages that surrounded the blade. Instead, she approached toward where Randame was closing the distance between them. She then sniffed around her with suspicious expression.

 

"Kaori, infamous Inventious. I have heard of your great work Nobody has not seen you in any action, but you are genius when it comes to taking care those who are wounded or injured and many more. Also you are the second member of the Empty world, you might know mysterious history behind the guild."

 

Kaori frowned.

 

"Ehh, I see you are well informed. However I know nothing of the history, well I think."

 

Right when she finished her words, big entrance door started to open. At this time they were expecting only one who was missing, which was Hana who was in mission, But in place of Hana, Enigma took a first step into the guild. Without any words despite of awkwardness, they gasped as he walked toward Master of this guild. Silently and with no sound of step, he reached to inside of his cloak to take out something that looked like a scroll. It was torn out paper dyed in yellow rolled up making it to hold just with one hand. One thing that made different than scroll was that One piece of paper was cut into four portion and wrapped around with another paper. This paper was white and something was written all over it with black ink making it look like it's just a package with solid object in it. Nobody brought up any questions. They waited up until he spoke. They knew he was not the talkative type, but the reason why he was here was the news itself meaning he might deliver the information most likely to Shinji who once was a member like Enigma whom was promoted to Master of the guild by Kanatsuki Takashi. He finally spoke when he was close enough to face Shinji.

 

"Here are the information you have to know."

 

As Shinji unwrapped the paper, the scrip that was written on the paper floated around And when he saw to four rolled up papers, he just grabbed them all at once by putting four fingers in each one of them. He threw in the air as if he was performing magic. The rolled up papers were were not straightened up the papers. four torn out papers crossed each other to gather all together to form one long paper and all the words floating around the mid air got into one big paper.

 

"Ha~ What a fancy way to reveal a message, but is this really necessary? I mean I am assuming that you made this process by yourself, no? I mean if it's just an information, you could just say it in front of me.."

 

In blink of an eye, the papers disappeared into thick air. With the papers gone and not a single information not delivered directly, Mages who were dying to know what the information were just blinked their eyes with puzzled face. Because the process took merely a second.

 

"My information are always classified and very important for others not to know if you know what I mean."

 

He turned back to leave without saying a farewell, but Kaori stopped him with words.

 

"Heh, enough of that information, say, you are not alone, what are you going to do with the rest, who you brought with?

 

Kaori kept sniffed as if there was something. Then Enigma replied to the question.

 

"It is not my business really, but there are someone who wanted to see you guys, so I just brought them here."

 

No further words, he disappeared leaving Hellbeasts who were right outside of the entrance. Kaori sniffed all the way to the entrance of the guild and found the Hellbeasts hiding behind them.

 

"Ha~ what a surprise! Ye guys and gals want ta have some beverages or something? Ya musta be thirsty, no?"

 

With such greetings, Hellbeasts who just stood clueless staring at Kaori who was acting weird. It was because they were not expecting a greeting in here. However, they were so tired out, they just accepted in and came inside of the guild. Hence, they deluded themselves into drinking beverages with Kaori. However, as they pass by, one caught Randame's presence. The presence was bery weak, but she noticed right away because the presence and aura were somewhat similar to hers. That someone was Kyondame. When she turned back to see who she was, she saw a girl wearing triangular hat in state of unconscious. Sonya was standing in the way of the girl so she couldn;t quite see who she was. Of course she was not an idiot not to notice she was Randame. She made a battle pose grabbing her arm to transform warming up to attack. She tried to push Sonya aside to approach her, but she wouldn't budge.

 

"Eh?what are ya doin, peep squeak? Can't you see that our Master is having a difficult decision?"

 

"Why you!"

 

Demonification*

 

As her arm instantly turned into silver blade, she swung at fire red haired girl. However, result seemed to be far off than what she thought. She grabbed shiny blade with just bare hand. She disappeared in the spot to make an appearance behind her to chop her head with her hand. The power was too strong, she was forced to crush against the ground.

 

"Hey, Kyondame, no offense, but you are not going to defeat in that condition. You might as well restore your strength and stamina a bit to fight."

 

Velloke raised his glass filled with red liquid that was half full by the table bench which was located between the bar and the food stand. Others were drinking too. Some by the bar and some drinking with with him.

 

"You should listen to your friend. I mean there is no escaping after all. You guys committed crime trespassing here. You know you guys can't defeat us. Or rather, me. I bet I could kill you in brief seconds. So enjoy all you can. We'll give you the chance to fight us after you resto....."

 

Before she could finish her sentence, huge shark teeth looking blade smashed down to cut her down. Kyondame was too tired to notice the attack, but fortunately, it missed and only grazed little strings of her hair. Then she was pissed. She ducked down in an instant to create an opening. She again turned into arm into monstrous arm with grey fur and claws on the tip of each every fingers. She slashed right away to make Yuri bleed on the right side of her cheek. She was able to lessen the damage by deflecting with her blade. She spoke with blood thirsty look.

 

"Now you've done it, crazy monster, I knew you guys were all brute force with no brains."

0