Book 1: Act I Scene 57 Back home
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 57

 

Back to Home

 

The fights between Mages and Hellbeasts were stopped by Shinji's powerful pressure, Everyone in the field was down their knees and forced to crush against ground. Sonya could withstand the amount of pressure, but it was still hard for her to stand straight. And there was one more. On the other side, there was Hellbeast with the mask that had blue marks on the left bottom. He did not reply to what Shinji had said. He just stared at him with his blue eyes that hid under the mask. He then came down from the table he was sitting before to walk toward Shinji. Every step he took, it gave out powerful impact on the ground. This made ground crumble into pieces. Shinji looked strangely as he observed his demeanor. He had no opening. His powerful aura was protecting his body and his mana was pumping as though he wanted to fight him. As all the white rocks from the ground up and down around him due to his aura's pressure, he stretched his arms and legs. Before anything could happen, Sonya jumped up to confront Ao. Right when Sonya hopped to stand in front of him, he stopped to glance Sonya. There was no eerie atmosphere nor tense sensation, but it sure was awkward just staring back to back with no without saying a word. Now that the last three scenes covered what had happened, this scene will wrap all the scenes that will lead to resolution.

 

Ao finally spoke as he finished stretching. He put his hand in front not to attack, but trying to make a hand shake. Sonya stared down at his hand gesture showing that he wanted to shake hands, but he pulled away his hand when she tried to.

 

"It would be right to hand shake the Master of the Guild than just a member of this Guild, don't you agree, Flame Goddess?"

 

"Ha, Ha, Ha, I guess you are right."

 

Sonya backed away and Shinji stepped forward as Shinji appeared in front of him. when words got out Then He spoke as he reached out his hand to make a hand shake. With no threatening voice nor voice of mockery, but calm and welcoming voice came out of his mouth.

 

"Ha~ What a mess we made, huh? Welp, i never told it was one to one match so I guess this blood bath might be my fault from the beginning. But then again it was a good watch. I'll say your friends are quite strong, They really intended to kill."

 

Ao replied as he finally removed his mask from his head.

 

"Nice to meet you, Shinji, the Wind God. My name is Jekkel Hossei, you might know me, but I know you well....."

 

Before he could finish the sentence, Hugh raised a shaking voice gradually crawling to his side. He wasn't pressured by the aura anymore, but the damage was still huge enough, he was still struggling and having trouble standing up.

 

"Hossei?! What the hell happened to Ao?"

 

"Calm down, Ao, himself volunteered to step down and requested me to come with you guys."

 

All Hellbeasts who were lying on the ground were all puzzled why he did such thing. Looking at the situation, with, him or not, they actually won.

 

"You guys might be thinking why I am here, despite the fact that you have won the matches. I am here because of 'What if scenerio,' which Ao thought of unlike you guys. Win or lose, there is no guarantee that you six of you will win with no severe injuries or damages. I mean look at you guys, you are all mess."

 

They stayed quiet..

 

Hossei gave more strength into his grip in his hand to see how Shinji would react. It was as if he wanted to test his strength. At that moment, likewise, Shinji strengthened his grip as well to even it out.

 

"Quite a grip you got there."

 

"Why thank you, I am itching to fight one of your members, but I am trying to suppress my excitement as much as possible."

 

Shinji wanted to tease a little bit, but there was no time. Their presences got loose now spreading through Erlias. They could be hard to sense them, but who know how many strong sensitive Mages who could notice from far distance. He pulled away his hands away loosening his grip He snapped his finger as he gradually turning away from Hossei. Right that moment, all the Hellbeasts carried by the wind in one certain area.

 

"So, this is all of them? Hmm, what would be the best way to get you guys to Blue Line."

 

While he was thinking, dark blue cloak suddenly appeared swirling around before his eyes. It was Enigma. Enigma looked down at six Hellbeasts then turned to face Hossei as though he got a solution.

 

"I must say, so much mess in here. I observed from the beginning and it was a quite a show."

 

Looking at Enigma before his eyes, Hossei was startled at the moment. He was so unaware, he paused and couldn't know how to respond to that. Few seconds later, he finally cleared out his throat to say something. But, Enigma didn't wait for his reply. Instead, before he could say anything, he continued speaking.

 

"Not my business, but as a formal member of this Guild, I will guide you to your World, Hellios."

 

Enigma reached out to his far left staff and put it in front of him. He then let go off the staff. Normally, staff would drop down, but, it floated in mid air. It started to spin in circular motion in high speed to create a whirlwind. This whirlwind, however, wasn't strong enough to blow anything around it.

 

"What would that be good sir?"

 

He asked as he saw staff making a mysterious portal inside of where the staff was spinning. He had no idea where the portal led to though.

 

"So I assume, we go into this portal hoping to trust you?"

 

Enigma shook his head.

 

"Other way around, this portal will swallow you and hope the portal will lead to Hellios. Hosseie was confused to what he was saying. When he observed the portal in front of him how it was going to happen, portal moved as though it was part of invisible creature's mouth and swallowed all seven of Hellbeasts.

 

It wasn't a pretty sight, but what had been done was done. Before they knew it, they were dropped in front of Yami Guild. Hossei opened his mouth as he rubbed back of his head struggling to stand up looking confused.

 

"Now, now, now, why the hell are we in front of the Yami Guild?"

0