2 – Generic Isekai Start, Beginner Package!
1.3k 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lots of work, Lots of overtime. Basic excuses, but still quite real. If you haven't noticed, this is a self insert of a fat man's wild imaginative fantasy of being popular? and getting stronger?

Currently collapsed on the ground I stared at the damn blue screen. At the side there was another screen with logs.

《System Initialized》

《Beginner Set Package is being distributed》

《Detected Asian Male over 30 years old》

《Forced job change》

《Beginner Set Package changed》

And the stupid 《Sage》 job just because I was a 34 year old asian. Bastardo. I calmed down as quickly as I flared up. It was time to take in the shitty situation I was in. Looking around I only saw trees, grass and shrubbery. Not a beautiful mage girl, saintess or demon lord. Summoned/Kidnapped seems to be a no. I looked down to see the clothes I wore was cargo shorts with walking shoes and an ahego undershirt with a plain long sleeved dress shirt. I used my hand to hit my bulging stomach. Reincarnation as well as transmigration is out as well.

Hmm...

I never imagined that I would be transported to another world, for no fucking reason. If only this was 16 years ago I would have been so excited. Now as a working adult, I find it a damn bother! I've been working my ass of for 14 years! My life savings was going to reach 5 million dollars! My retirement! My house! My (future)sexy gold-digger wife! Oh the humanity!

《Name : Lou Rox》

《Class : Sage》

《Skills : True Magic》

《Abilities : N/A》

I stare blankly at this information, with no stats. Status Screen OPEN!...

Nothing? Really? Then what the hell is 《"True Magic"》, see the air quotes mofu!

[True Magic]

[A magic that is absolute and is bound by the very laws of reality.]

Well, that did not help in any way, shape or form. How the-

A fucking truck hits my head! As if mey brain was going to explode. Rip apart from the inside. From the very depth of my head was a burning and shocking sensation like never before.

"SHEEEEEEEEIT!!!"

Damn you system! Why do you have to hurt me! This needlessly complicated skill.

"Haaaaa..."

I really shouldn't be shocked by anything. I've watched and played so much anime that the troupes are easy to spot. Still this skill... Really matches my view of what "True Magic" is compared to commonly seen magic. Without the use of a resource(mana) or the need to prepare it(Grimoire), using only semantics and kinetics which is the fancy terms for sentences and body language. Still.

"System! I don't even know how to speak or gesture magic! This shit is useless to me!"

《Dimensional Store is Opening》

《Beginner Set Package has been delivered.》

《Receive? Y/N》

"Yes!... bitch." Finally.

《You have received 10,000 Dimensional Coins!》

《You have received 1 Special Item Creation Coupon(Small)!》

《You have received 1 Tutorial Email from "XXX"》

《You have received 1 Basic Magic Semantics 101》

《You have received 1 Basic Magic Kinetics 101》

I don't really see- Oh here it is. Two small books fall into my hands, as well as a letter floating down gently. Well it was more a piece of folded paper. In any case I open the letter and started reading it.

Dear Traveler,

You have been randomly selected to participate in the <Revitalization Program>! What is this you might ask? It is basically bringing new branches of various timelines in dying world! You are saving the world! You are the Hero! Well not really. Just like the flap of a butterfly's wing can change an entire man's fate, so to with your very existence can new timelines spawn bringing a world's inevitable demise several millennia's further. Of course, to reward you of your brave sacrifice, you have been given complete amnesty for your crimes, both past and future ones. You have been given free reign to do as you will by the XXXX XXXXXXX. You have also been given the power to travel between different realms, planes and realities as you see fit(Provided, you have the coins). You may go with pride in your hearts!

PS : Dimensional Traveling may result in death, decapitation or decomposition. The High Council is not responsible for any death, despair or unfair situation that you might instantly find yourself in.

"Ho Ho." Bastards. The lot of them.

"Dimensional Store" Ignoring everything else, I might as well check out the shop

[Dimensional Store]

[DC : 10,000]

[Weapons][Armor][Accessories][Consumables][Skills & Abilities][Comfort Items][Tickets][Filter][Search]

[SIC Coupon 1x]

"Hehehe, time to find something useful!"

Chapter 2 is done! Next chapter, skillz and abilitiz. Story should start picking up afterwards. Now, I am wondering if I would ever finish an arc by the end of the year...

16