Index v2
1.6k 19 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

by the end of volume 1, do i take a much more realistic view on the world like adding mobs, gangsters, and even the police or should i just focus the story on a non-aggressive approach, i've been meaning to make use of the backgrounds of each girl but how do i do it without influencing the way the readers think about the story? I'm asking because i'm planning to add conflict to the story but make it as little as possible.

P.S No NTR or Rape.

Sorry if i'm missing tags but tagless is the best tag!

——–

Important Characters : Bold

Unsure Characters : Not Bold

——–

[Rito] - The chad virgin boy of our world. The mister protagonist of the story. He is a well-developed boy that was bullied and oppressed by various girls including his siblings. He looks like a hentai protagonist and he has a huge cock. He gets his confidence from ero-games. He is also the only male sibling of the Tanakashi Household.

[Kizune] - One of the female heroines, a sexy busty chick that lives with Rito. She is the older sibling on the Tanakashi Household making her the eldest. She likes cooking and taking care of Rito. She is known to be talented and beautiful supported by how famous she is on school. She's the current vice-president on the student council. She views her little brother as a man or a potential partner. A year older than Rito. She used to bully Rito verbally but now she does it intimately.

[Kira] - Rito's younger sibling that looks the same as Kizune. She dresses and acts like a gyaru or delinquent. She is still quite mysterious but she is known to be popular and powerful. A year younger than Rito. She and her older sister Kizune is now enjoying their newfound relationship with Rito. She is secretly inlove with his own brother. She and Kizune used to regularly drug Rito's food in order to explore his body during midnight.

[Kaoru] - The dark-skinned cutie childhood friend of our MC. She is beautiful and her body is toned magnificently. She is popularly known as the school ace, currently a captain in the school's female basketball team. She is known to be extremely talented capable of surpassing every Rito's known sport. She is inlove with our MC but would not say it. She tried bullying our MC so he would acknowledge her. They are now back to being childhood friends, or probably more.

[Asahina] - The possible meat toilet for Rito. She is the busty F-cup beauty of the 4th year. She used to bully Rito until he caught her redhanded and blackmailed her. She is known to be secretly submissive but acts tough otherwise. The only reason she didn't go back on Rito's words is because of the fact that Rito has a huge cock. A possible romance option.

[Shika] - or known as Maria-Jannet Yugoslavia the III. Comes from the United Kingdom but is very fluent on nihongo. She is a blondie foreigner with a massive L-cup, a frilly golden eyes and a western looking face. She is extremely beautiful even Rito himself admitted it. She knowns our Rito and even announces that he's her future husband (this will spark more trouble at school soon). She is seen to be extremely wealthy and ruthless but has a soft spot for Rito. She is a weird pervert supported by the act on the private plane previously. She obviously likes Rito.

[Rika] - The shy beautiful tall girl with glasses. Not much is known yet except she really cares and likes Rito. She is popular and has a troublesome fanclub. 

[Yanagi] - The angelic school idol of the 4th building. She has a pink hair that matches her appearance. She is extremely popular and pretty although she is regularly known to have different boyfriends like lego collections. She comes from a powerful mob family on Russia.  Underneath his innocent appearance is a foul-mouthed possessive bitch personality, she only views Rito as her one and only boyfriend. She is shameless and is extremely wicked. (despite her being a slut she is actually a virgin and guess who's gonna turn her into a cumdumpster? Yeah thats right). A possible antagonist.

[Eito] - The genius pervert friend of Rito. He is a tech-savvy and is a huge pervert. He rigged the entire schools female changing rooms and bathrooms with spy cameras. He doesn't know no bounds for being a shameless pervert, although he is scared when a girl screams at him. He only romantically like little girls.

[Takai] - The exchange student from Brooklyn. He is kind of... weird? He acts like a complete retard who has a bit of dementia. He has a good face that doesn't match his personality. He and Eito are both cousins and they both like little girls.

[Jenna] - Shika's bodyguard throughout the story. She will be the brawn and hands of Shika whenever she wants something done. She is trained to be obedient and make those around her master also be obedient. Not much is known except she is a foreign and her tits are massive despite the muscles.

[Blondie-boy] - The upcoming antagonist that is really gonna be funny. Not much is known except he handles a bunch of delinquents and he likes the school ace, Kaoru.

I think that's all? Hehe

19