Chapter 25 (actual)
1.6k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I, somehow, messed up my chapters. Yesterday I uploaded Chapter 26 as 25 instead of the actual Ch25...

The first blizzard of the season had arrived overnight, sending the tribes of Norsca into complete lockdown. Anyone foolish enough to venture outside was likely to be crushed to death by melon-sized hail or frozen by the deadly cold wind, while any and all thralls or livestock not properly kept in their barns and stables perished overnight.

The storm would rage for at least a full week, but could continue for three or even four.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Erik opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was of course the soft body tightly pressed against his chest. Listening to Sigrun’s deep, regular breaths told him she was still asleep.

He could hear some odd noises coming from outsight, but thought nothing of it. The wind was just blowing a bit harder than usual, nothing to worry about.

At first Erik was content with watching Sigrun’s sleeping face, but when little Erik raised his head under the covers, his hands started acting naughty.

Lightly caressing her face, tweaking her nipples until they stood firm and deliberately slowly rub over her lower lips, Erik continued his teasing until he could feel her breaths become irregular and a light shudder shocked her body. She must have been too exhausted since despite having been made to climax, she was still fast asleep.

‘Hmm? Not quite enough stimulation then?’ –Erik thought as he placed his engorged member in front of the gap between Sigrun’s thighs.

Due to the angle, he couldn’t get it in but placing it between her firm thighs and softly rocking back and forth was still a pleasurable experience. Well, it kept him hard but couldn’t stimulate him to climax.

So in order to get what he wants, Erik started to fondle her more roughly this time. Lightly pinching her breasts and sucking on her tender lips and neck, leaving very obvious hickeys.

This time Sigrun groggily woke up, freezing as she saw Erik’s face so close to hers. Then, feeling Erik’s mischievous hands continue their wayward actions, she swung a hand to slap at Erik. Taking the hit before catching her hand, Erik then started licking her fingers.

Having had a taste, the beast could no longer be contained as Erik swung her around and went to business, moans and groans resounding through the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the passion died down, Erik felt refreshed while Sigrun was even more exhausted than last night. She wasn’t in pain, the ointment either worked for quite a while or simply healed her already.

But as she lay on her back, exhausted, she listened to the howling wind outside.

Almost immediately she sprung upright, surprising Erik.

“What’s that sound outside?”

“What? Just the wind, nothing new right?”

“No, just the wind wouldn’t be as continuous as this is… Go! Go get our clothes, we need to go to the hall now!”

She sounded a little panicked, scaring Erik as he didn’t understand what was going on.

But as soon as they were clothed and entered into the main hall, they were informed by one of the estate caretakers that the first blizzard of the season had arrived.

No one could go outside until it abated, and Sigrun was not at home but ‘stuck’ with Erik… possibly for weeks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Realising she was stuck, Sigrun was at a loss. Sure, the Storm-tide was right around the corner but still. For it to be NOW of all times felt like a huge joke. And for all they knew, it was! The Gods’ ways are many and unfathomable after all.

After calming down and having lunch, the time for breakfast having long past, they returned to the private room to talk.

“So how long does a blizzard blow again?”

“… at least a week, 4 if we’re unlucky.”

“And I will head out for the Winter Hunt for three of these plus the time in between, meaning I’ll be gone for anywhere between 5 weeks to the end of the Storm-tide…”

Gloomily looking at Erik as he reminded her they would be separated for a long time despite barely consummating their relationship, Sigrun nodded at his words.

“Yes, you could be out there for Gods know how long…”

“Indeed, and for the next week or so you have nowhere to go but my side… I think I’ll take an advance payment for the coming dry-spell!”

Realisation dawning, Sigrun seemed quite agreeable to the idea of spending time non-stop together before they had to part.

And for a large part of the afternoon, they rolled around on the bed as the blizzard went into full swing outside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The storm did not abate for 20 days and the couple made the best of their time together.

They would wake up and play around before heading for breakfast. Erik would perform his sacrifices (all buildings of the estate are connected to evade the annual Storm-tide) and do indoor weapons training to prepare his Polearm and Throwing Proficiencies as best he could.

While Erik trained, Sigrun familiarised herself with her future home and established her position as future madam to the house-thralls.

After lunch, Erik would continue training but also had Sigrun teach him how to do rough needlework.

When he was out for the Hunt, being able to make repairs or entirely new clothing from hunted animals and beasts would be a useful skill to have.

Then, after dinner, Erik would spend some time spoiling the lean-bodied, longhaired brunette Kitten and talking with Skadi before retiring to bed early together with Sigrun. Of course, the time they actually fell asleep would be far later.

By the fifth day, Erik had spotted Skadi watching them go at it but did not call her out on it. Instead he even deliberately put on a show for, courtesy of listening to an impulsive voice.

And when he checked her CSFP page, he found that an additional modifier had been added: sexually frustrated.

This actually came to a head, literally, when Skadi nearly assaulted Erik after he finished his morning training. Sigrun wasn’t nearby, checking up on some stocks or other, and the extra dense mist of pheromones spreading in the training area had been amplified by his sweat, causing Skadi to lose control of her inherently lustful nature.

Nearly ripping his pants off, she stuffed her mouth and started giving a violent, slobbering blowjob.

Erik of course was not prepared for this sudden development, but soon got too enraptured by the pleasure to stop Skadi.

After coming once though, he laid her over his knees, hiked up her skirt and started spanking. Sadly he hadn’t taken into account that this wasn’t so much a punishment as a reward to the succubus-like Daemoness.

From that time onwards, Erik could only sneakily ‘feed’ Skadi when Sigrun was occupied elsewhere. Most likely Sigrun wouldn’t object to the act itself, but Erik felt like she would really hold it against him that he sought out others this soon.

Besides, it wasn’t that he had never thought of having them serve him together at once, but the two times he casually mentioned it, he got a vehemently negative reply from Sigrun.

“In the future, maybe. If, and only IF she and I grow close enough for that in the future will I allow it. I know she is your concubine, but for now I want to monopolise you no matter what!”

The next day, the ninth day of the blizzard, Skadi commented on this possessive side of Sigrun’s (she had obviously continued peeping at them).

“She was spoiled since birth and most likely never had to share anything with others, always receiving but rarely giving. My advice? Just tie her up, let me join in and we can properly teach her that threesomes are fun and that there is more to sex than just missionary and spooning.

On that topic, you, Darling, really ought to take more charge in this. I know you can do better, you’ve proven that to me these past few days! It is ill-befitting of a Champion of Slaanesh to be so… monotonous in sex as you are with her.”

After that, Erik took Skadi’s advice to heart and started proposing and outright doing more daring things and positions when making love to Sigrun. At first she was surprised and against it, but after Erik performed cunnilingus on her, she came around quite quickly.

Finally, on the fifteenth day of the blizzard, Erik quite literally followed Skadi’s earlier example.

This went quite a bit further than Sigrun felt comfortable with, but after pushing for it she finally let Erik tie her up. (Her continuous exposure to Erik’s upgraded pheromones most likely had a major role in her changes too.) And when she was thus immobilised, Erik put a blindfold over her head, to which she loudly protested.

But Erik didn’t listen and instead motioned for Skadi to come out from her peeping corner. Together they then started working on pleasuring Sigrun to the point where she was almost in a continuous state of climax.

At that point the blindfold fell off on its own, revealing she’d been assaulted by her future husband and his Daemoness concubine.

The day after, Sigrun acted quite cross with Erik, but in the end she quietly admitted to having greatly enjoyed herself and permitted Skadi to join them henceforth.

Finally, on the morning of the twenty-first day, the storm had passed and it was time for their pleasurable confinement to end.

It was also the time for Erik to say goodbye to his lovers as he prepared for the Winter Hunt. Greatsword over the right shoulder, large bag of javelins on the left shoulder, Messer on the left hip and Halberd in hand as the rest of his items were stacked on a sled.

Sigrun had left before lunch to go back home for the first time in three weeks, leaving Erik to prepare in peace. They’d had a rough rump, together with Skadi, after they experienced the deafening silence after the storm died down as a form of goodbye, so there were no regrets in that respect.

And before leaving his hall to participate in the Winter Hunt, Erik checked his status once more. During these few weeks he had gained a lot of points over time and had experimented with spending them regularly to increase his stats and upgrade the skills while avoiding going crazy.

~Bleep! – Player information displayed!

Player: Erik –
Affiliation: Chaos, Frost Wolf Tribe (Skaeling Confederacy)
Patron: Khorne; Slaanesh; Nurgle; Tzeentch

Player stats:
Strength (STR):                35 (+5) (+100% Berserk)
Dexterity (DEX):              37 (+7) (+10 from Contract)
Constitution (CON):      30 (+3)
Wisdom (WIS):                               31 (+1)
Charisma (CHAR):           15 (+3) (+100% for females)

Player Favour:
Khorne:               126 (+53)            
à 26 (-100)
Slaanesh:            397 (+305)         
à197 (-200)
Nurgle:                152 (+106)         
à 2 (-150)
Tzeentch:           62 (+36)              
à 42 (-20)

 (Earn Favour by performing actions that either directly please your Patron or are in line with their commandments.)

Favour can now be exchanged for Patron Deity’s Gifts and Bonuses.

Patron Deity’s first ability unlocked:
Khorne:               Berserk (Active) – Activated by spending 50 Favour or when extremely agitated. The followers of the God of Rage can perform impossible feats of strength by invoking this power.
Slaanesh:            Pheromones (Passive) Lv. 4 – Attract members of the opposite sex. Gain better initial relation and get better prices when buying or selling items.
Nurgle:                Regeneration (Passive) Lv. 2 – The Lord of Ruin expects unnatural perseverance of his followers and grants them the ability to do so.
Tzeentch:           Encyclopaedia (Passive) – Allows the user to gather and store information. Also provides a basic understanding of new discoveries and first encounters.

(Abilities can be improved by spending Favour or with repeated use of the ability.)

Player weapon proficiencies:
Unarmed:           154
One-handed:    172 (+32)
Two-handed:    276 (+61)
Polearms:           256 (+95)
Archery:              50
Throwing:           210 (+107)
Firearms:            50

Player armour proficiencies:
Unarmoured:                   60
Medium armour:            92
Heavy armour:                                60
Magic armour:                 (LOCKED)

Player magic proficiencies: (LOCKED)~

Player mutations:
Right arm: Chitinous Claw morph – A strong, razor sharp claw capable of rending armour.
Right arm: Tentacle morph – An extendable mass of muscle with high sensitivity and great strength.

31