Chapter 34: Escape from Loguetown.
2.5k 9 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Oof, we did it to trending! It took just 34 chapters :))) Now I'm dropping this as I have already achieved what I wanted...

Just joking xD

Enjoy.)

Chapter 34: Escape from Loguetown.

...

*Kachiin!!*

"Oi Luffy, we need to get out of here quick!" Zoro said as he stopped the incoming slash from Noel and deflected it successfully while looking at Luffy who was fighting against Nael's childhood friends along with Sanji from time to time. 

"Uhyooo~! You guys are so strong!" Luffy smile became even wider as he dodged some arrows that struck the ground where he stood just seconds ago.

"Oi Luffy, it's not time for complementing the enemy, we need to get out of here before the marine destroys our ship!" Sanji yelled in frustration after seeing Luffy not taking the matter seriously at all.

"Whaaat?! That sounds horrible"

"Don't get distracted!" Suddenly, next to Luffy appeared a Leon, a black haired youth with blue eyes wearing a dark hood over his head.

*Swish!!*

A beautifully carved black dagger slashed diagonally in the direction of Luffy, who barely any time to react properly to the attack. However, as if of by a matter of luck Luffy somehow managed to successfully dodged out of instinct the incoming dagger by kneeling down, before he made some between both of them and then attacked Leon with one of his special techniques.

"Gomu gomu no... Pistol!"

*Bam!*

The youth somehow managed to block the attack by using his daggers to deflect the impact. However, he still received a bit of recoil from it and was sent flying in the opposite direction before he crashed against a house, which left him gasping for some air some meters away from the battlefield.

"What's with this guy?! His body is so strange!"

"That's what you get for getting distracted Leon, I will take care from here on!" Aisel, the burly and big guy of Nael's group, said as he launched himself towards the still recovering Luffy ready to punch him with all his strength, only to end up receiving a kick right on his face that sent him flying away.

*Crash!*

"These guys are pretty strong to be marines... I guess we are actually fighting against some big shots, huh?" Sanji smoke for a bit of  his cigarette to calm his nerves as he watched attentively the surrounding enemies with a sharp look in his eyes.

"Luffy, we need to go now, at this rate we will not arrive in time"

"I know, but I don't know how hahahaha...!" Luffy smiled in a goofy way while scratching the back of his head awkwardly and laughing nervously.

"Oi, you guys, can you hurry up?! I'm having some problems here!" Suddenly the voice of Zoro came from behind them, and when they turned around to look at him, they saw him fending off and blocking the attacks from two mysterious girls who attacked continuously without letting him catch a breath.

"Oi Zoro, don't even think of touching even one hair of their heads you hear me?! The moment you do that I will kick you to death" Sanji glanced at Zoro with obvious anger and maybe even envy while clenching tightly his fist.

However, as both of them were going to try and help him escape from his situation, a sudden burst of light came from the center of the plaza and left everyone there astounded.

"Thank you girls, with this is done!" Nael raised the sword in his hand into the air while it exuded a blinding light that seemed to resemble the sun in majesty and power, blinding all the pirates that watched the battle with dumbfounded expressions on their faces, and illuminating the whole area that seemed to have been darkened after the mysterious storm appeared.

"Such power!"

"How can a human wield a power as big as that?!"

"Incredible!"

The voices of admiration of the hundreds of soldiers and a certain black haired youth resounded through the battlefield as they observed the blinding and majestic light that seemed to be some kind of divine punishment that descended to smite the sinning and villainous hearts of the pirates in the battlefield.

[Sword of Light: Eternal Luminance]

*Zooooooooooooooooom!!*

As Nael prepared to strike, both of the girls that were attacking Zoro retreated and smiled happily while watching at the ultimate attack from Noel descend upon the pirates in the plaza.

"Crap!" Sanji was stunned against the sudden blinding attack, and started preparing himself to counter-attack with his strongest kick.

Zoro was not the exception, although he stayed silent, his expression was as tense as Sanji's was. Soon he pulled out all the newly acquired Katanas from his sheaths and prepared himself to fend against the giant power of the technique.

Luffy, as usually, just looked at the attack with glistening eyes and a goofy smile on his face.

"That's so coooool!!"

As both of his companions sweat-dropped at the leisureliness of his captain, they readied themselves to finally attack with all their might.

[Anti-Manner Kick Course!]

[Oni-Giri!]

However...

*Guoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!*

"W-what's this?!"

"Ahhhh!!"

"I can't even stand properly!!"

Suddenly out of nowhere a giant gust of wind blew everyone in the city away and stopped the technique of Nael midway before sending him flying as well.

Of course, the protagonist of this world and his companions weren't an exception.

"Uwaaaaaaah!! What's with this wind?!" Luffy screamed in bewilderment as he was sent flying away in the direction of the dock towards his ship that was starting to set sail in order to escape from the marines.

"Look! We are flying in the direction of the ship!" Sanji that somehow seemed to have stabilized himself, pointed towards the approaching Going merry that was rapidly moving through the sea while dozens of soldiers pursued it while shooting it from time to time.

"Nami, Ussop!!" Luffy screamed happily and waved at the ship with a wide smile.

"Hmm? Wait a moment, I only can see Ussop on board" Zoro, that somehow also seemed to have stabilized himself looked towards the ship. However, when he tried looking for both of their companions the only one he managed to spot at the ship was Ussop that was somehow managing to drive it without crashing.  

"Look! Nami-swan is there!" Sanji was looking at the group of marines pursuing the ship when he suddenly noticed the girl running ahead of the group of marines with tears in her eyes.

And as if in a whim of destiny, the gust of air suddenly disappeared completely and made our protagonists to land directly in front of the marine group and Nami.

"Guys!" Nami exclaimed in shock and relief.

"Hah~ that was fun!" Luffy suddenly stood up completely unharmed as he laughed the matter off before he suddenly received a whack on his head.

"What the heck do you mean 'fun'?! We almost died there!" Sanji stood up and slapped Luffy's head with an enraged expression on his face.

"Nishishi, don't worry!"

"It's straw-hat! Fire now!"

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

"Gomu gomu no... Fusen!" Luffy rapidly stood before his friends and deflected all the bullets with his elastic body as his body grew bigger like a balloon.

"He is a monster!"

"What's with him?!"

Zoro suddenly appeared from behind him and slashed the group of marines who looked in shock at the man made from rubber. Sanji of course helped as well, as he launched himself towards the marines before he started spinning at a terrifying speed while kicking everyone in his way.

*Shiiiiing!!*

"Ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!!*

"They are too strong! Take your distance and attack them from afar!!

"Uwaaah!!"

"It's impossible!!"

As the marines were blown away and cut apart by the attacks of both of them, suddenly the desperate voice of a certain guy with a long nose traveled to the ears of the group.

"Namiiii!! How do I stop this thing?!" Ussop who was looking at them while driving the ship in a random direction pleaded in a desperate manner while tears left his eyes.

Before Nami could even reply, suddenly she noticed another group of marines appear in front of them, blocking like that their both escape routes. 

Of course, this time Luffy was the one to take care of the matter and launched himself towards the group of enemies before he started punching every one of them with extremely fast fists that resembled a machine gun.

"Gomu Gomu no... Gatling!!"

*Bam!!*

*Bam!!*

*Bam!!*

*Bam!!*

*Bam!!*

"Uwaaah!!" One marine was sent flying away.

"Pffff!!" Another marine vomited blood.

"Argh!" Another one was plummeted in the ground.

"Impossible!" A black haired youth was sent flying as well while he muttered those words.

In the end, the group of marines surrounding them was finished in just a matter of seconds before Luffy's crew regrouped once again.

"What do we do?! The ship is too far away for us to jump!" Sanji, who looked worried at the possibility that they could be unable to reach the ship, exclaimed in a hurry.

"I have an idea!" Luffy suddenly smiled and started laughing.

"I don't have a good feeling about this..." Nami who was next to them, said as she looked worried at the fact that their captain actually had an idea on his own.

"Gomu gomu no..."

"Oi, Luffy, what are you trying to do?!" Zoro exclaimed in fear as he saw his captain extending his arms towards a metal pole before he posed like a slingshot ready to shoot at any moment.

"Rocket!!"

"""Gyaaaaaaah!!"""

As they were blown away by their captain in direction towards the ship, Nami suddenly noticed a certain figure lying in the floor unconscious in the middle of the group of marines. A certain black haired youth with an ever lasting frowning expression.

'Where have I seen him before?' Nami thought briefly before her mind was filled with panic once again as she flew in the direction of the ship without any way to land safely.

As the group of pirates flew away along with their captain. The peculiar black haired youth suddenly opened his reddish-brown eyes abruptly and looked around briefly before he disappeared mysteriously as if he had never been there in the first place. Of course, not without leaving his ominous words behind.

"The first page of destiny has came to an end. Time to flip that page."

...


Pum! Another chunny frase to end this day B).

I must say that from here on the story will center more on the MC, than in Luffy's crew and MC acting as a mob around them.

My plan is not to make him look like a mob all the time as I know that it can be boring sometimes, so from here on it will be his journey to become an unstopabble force in the world of one piece while occasionally intervening with the story to make his appearance as a power in the shadows, or to be a normal mob.

All hail The Shadow eminence Sid.

Bye.

68