SS2 NSFW Hatsumi x Callum- mended hearts
653 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter immediately follows C109

It's time to feel majorly self-conscious now! Yay! Bringing you all the second NSFW side story. Its not really necessary for the plot, however, comma, it would give a significant emotional backdrop for things to come.

 

The commotion downstairs had no witnesses, bar the two owners of the inn. The stairs creaked, and walls thumped as someone pressed their weight against them.

 

“A moment.”

 

Callum was the first to speak, opening the door and swinging it inward. The room greeted them with the light of the outside world falling upon a bed centered against the wall opposite of a window. Hatsumi walked ahead, turning to face Callum as she disrobes. Her ears twitched as she worked the strings and hooks of her silk undershirt. Half illuminated by the day’s remnants of sunlight, Callum stared in awe as if he watched an angel bare its raw form unto him. He'd not seen her in such a way in years. Pale skin reflected light in such a way that she glowed, contrasting the dark-furred tail that moved up to present her some sense of modesty. Her breasts were now exposed, her silken vest and shirt parted and hung from her hips. Her leggings underneath, cotton and silk in combination, were lowered to her mid-thigh, exposing to the air a both lewd and heart-encapsulating message of acceptance. Glistening streaks of wetness lined Hatsumi’s inner thighs and her groin, her readiness for the coming event long anticipated. 

 

An angel one couldn't believe in giving up for reputation… for years I–

 

He moved forward, dropping his own shirt to the side. He thought not to rush the opportunity at hand, guiding Hatsumi backward as he kissed her once more. Her fall was slow, guided by the strong yet gentle hands Callum had given over to the moment. The soft, cool bed invited her into its comfort as she shivered at its touch. What sweat Hatsumi developed was absorbed instantly, the slight smell of sweet fruit fading into them from her perfume and soap.

 

“You've no clue how long I've wanted to take everything back.”

 

Callum muttered, undoing the loop of his leather belt. Hatsumi tilted her legs to the side her knees resting on the sheets whilst her calves hung over the edge. She bore herself to him, her pussy now fully exposed to Callum while he continued to disrobe.

 

“The nights of loneliness, of listening to you drown yourself.”

 

Hatsumi spoke, reaching a hand down along her midriff until her fingers revealed themselves between her thighs. She pressed them inward, splaying her outer folds in a way that her inner depth could be seen, squeezing at nothing as if to beg. Strings of glistening honey spread apart, trailing from her tail to groin to thigh. It took all of Callum's will not to pounce at that moment, his instinct begging to take over.

 

With Callum’s own response, he dropped his trousers. His boots came free of his feet as he took each step forward until he was a mere few inches from her. He furrowed his brow; already, he felt her body heat. A part of him felt unsure of something, his member twitching to life in a manner he’d not felt for a while. He could feel his own pulse, and he took his own anticipation as a warning.

 

I’m going to do this right.

 

He thought, grabbing Hatsumi's leggings. He pulled them upward and off of her legs, tossing them aside. He lowered himself, grabbing Hatsumi by the waist. Her eyes went wide as he lifted her lower body, throwing her legs and tail over his shoulders as he proceeded to bear hug he hips from behind. He buried his face into her mound, the folds within her clenching and shifting as he slowly dragged his tongue along her clitoral hood. The taste of flesh flooded Callum's senses, aside from the feeling of fur brushing across his back, Hatsumi's warmth, and the smell of pheromones and sweat. Hatsumi moaned aloud, throwing her head back into the sheets whilst her ears shifted position constantly.

 

“Cal– Callum! Gods, keep going!”

 

He could not see, but Callum was sure she was in the throws of pleasure. 

 

Good. With how long it's been, I’d wager she wouldn't want the quickshot I'm liable to give her. Need to make this fast.

 

Callum buried his tongue further, stopping only to throw Hatsumi’s senses off with the occasional kiss to her inner thigh or the outer edges of her mound. 

 

“Ah, w-wait a minute. Let me dow– nya-ah-ahn!”

 

Callum hoisted Hatsumi further up, standing at full height. The blood rushed to Hatsumi’s head, her shoulders bearing her weight against the bed as she looked up. Her breasts, exposed to the open air, framed Callum in such an unflattering light that she couldn't think to reason. What she felt was waves of ecstasy; her chest, groin, legs, and tail each were tingling as if every muscle was simultaneously clenching and relaxing at once.

 

“Ah- ahn- mnnn–”

 

Hatsumi covered her mouth with her hands while her ears pinned forward. This was what she wanted, but she still couldn't bear the simultaneous embarrassment she hadn't anticipated.

 

“Nuh-uh, I need to hear how good I'm doing!”

 

Callum folded her over, her waist now over her head, as he reached one of his arms to grab at her wrists. A drip of her own fluids fell to her cheek as he allowed her not even that small break.

 

“But– ah– so– shit!”

 

Callum maintained his pace, watching Hatsumi squirm underneath him. A rush of warmth flooded his mouth, signaling him to clamp down.

 

“Ah- ah- ahn! Damnit, I told– mnnn!”

 

Hatsumi’s body spasmed as a wave of pleasure watched over her. Her legs were flexed straight, her toes touching the bed sheets over her. She couldn't anticipate the sensation in any shape or form, her blood pressure, the feeling of tightness throughout her body, the emotional overload that the very act presented. Each of these was accompanied by the sensation of losing control of her bladder, and the feeling of her pussy’s inner folds clenching at each other in tantalizing spasms.

 

“Ah- hah- Cal-”

 

She stared back up at the human she loved, the one she'd called husband before and intended to again. She stared in awe as he gulped for a moment, waiting one longer, then parted his mouth from her vagina while she gasped for air. He looked down at her, looking eyes. Callum's cheeks were flushed just as much, if not more, than Hatsumi's own.

 

“I want it all, every part of you. Time has made me a margin more greedy; I hope you’ll tolerate it some.”

 

He backed away, the absence of weight that held Hatsumi in her position, nearly dropping her to the bed with an airy ‘fwump.’ They were each gasping, Callum standing at full height as he brushed his forearm across his face. They caught their breath, Callum’s shaft throbbing in the open air, its tip glistening with pre-cum. Hatsumi looked down, then averted her eyes and bit down upon one of her knuckles. She hesitated, but soon moved them down to pull against each flank of her labia again.

 

“Will you promise to not tease so much, like before?”

 

Hatsumi asked, looking away once more as her face flushed further. Her cat-like eyes nearly glistened from the welling tears of embarrassment. 

 

 “I swear to the gods, I’ll lay off with all the cat puns this time around.”

 

Callum's shoulder rounded some, relaxing as a warm smile infected him.

 

“I won’t patronize you for it for some time, love; this moment isn't for that.”

 

Callum said softly, bringing his weight down upon Hatsumi. He pulled her legs around his hips, raising her lower body so that his penis had been cradled between her thighs.

 

“I’d only ask a small mercy if I seem quick with it.”

 

Callum muttered, coaxing further banter from Hatsumi as he kissed up along her body. First, her ribs, then along her breasts with assuredness to tease each side. He advanced further, pressing his face into her collar, then her neck, then lastly into her ear. He nibbled at it slightly, small mews and squeaks forcing their way from Hatsumi’s mouth as she crumbled underneath Callum's touch. He breathed into her ear for a moment, then muttered. 

 

“I loved you from the beginning. And from now till time ends, will do so always.”

 

Callum pulled back slightly, almost eliciting a sense of panic from Hatsumi. 

 

Wait, is he stopping? But–

 

Was all her mind could manage before a sudden, throbbing sensation of fullness pressed into her groin. She was stuck in shock for a moment, knowing no other touch than her own for years. Callum’s advance ended with their hips softly locking into each other, the warmth of his body pressing against Hatsumi’s thighs, stomach, groin, ass, and tail. He leaned back over her, tracing his hands along the sheets until one found her side, while the other clasped around one of her own. Callum came closer, brushing his face against hers, and then began to move. 

 

It was sloppy at first, the movements were mechanical and inconsistent but were miles more exhilarating than anything else the two had ever experienced. The thoughts that raced through their minds of each other. Slowly, however, their rhythm hastened, the lewd sound of fluids gliding against silked skin and the collisions of flesh now their beat against the otherwise moan-filled air. 

 

“Callum, that pace- it’s–

 

Hatsumi reached her opposite arm around the back of Callum’s neck. The sound of their hips colliding, the strain of the skin on her breasts, and the sensation of her inner folds being stretched apart and rubbing against his glans and veins overwhelmed her. 

 

“Ahh- ah! Love you– Ah- love–”

 

She attempted to make out what words she could, the heightening flocks of pleasure and pain, of exercise she’d long denied herself. Callum was wordless, likewise, staring into Hatsumi’s very soul at every opportunity her eyes granted him. He reached down, locking his lips onto hers and drowning himself into the moment. He could feel himself trembling, quaking with each movement as Hatsumi’s insides clung to and milked at his shaft. 

 

“Almost.”

 

They parted lips a breath moment. Callum’s warning was breathy and desperate. 

 

“I love you too, soon–”

 

Callum could feel the muscles in his groin spasming, the depths of Hatsumi’s insides kneading him to climax with every thrust. His pulse heightened, the pressure behind his eyes reminiscent of his times being drunk. Hatsumi’s warm, the feeling of her calves slowly locking around his backside whilst her tail twitched between his legs. He could feel his own depths preparing, a sudden spike in the sensation of pleasure urging him forward. 

 

Hatsumi mirrored him, her own moans and muddled yelling growing in frequency while the world outside her eyes resembled static and random lights. The crescendo was soon to come, neither truly believing the events that came to pass even now, until suddenly, their bodies quaked. For Callum, a rush of pleasure and closure he’d sought for years, lowering his body as the waves subsided, bringing it down next to the object of his heart. And for Hatsumi, a rush of emotions and warmth flooded her nethers, Callum’s seed shooting deep inside her. The feeling of his cock, throbbing with his lifeblood, grounded her as the waves of euphoria calmed but failed to subside. She cradled his descent to the bed next to her, relaxing her own body as he now splayed his arms out. She felt a tinge of disappointment suddenly that she wished for the moment to last forever. The chemical-induced high and the state of unified spirit they had denied themselves for years. And soon after, followed hope with the knowledge that it was absent no longer. 

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The pair lay in the bed, embracing each other in their afterglow. Callum, suffering from a fair dose of post nut clarity, wondered for a moment if he'd just placed another seed in fertile soil.

 

“What-”

 

Hatsumi held her head to Callums chest, one of his arms cradling her back.

 

“What made you try? To ask me to come back?”

 

Callum bit his tongue, recording his thought so as not to incriminate his soon-to-be daughter. 

 

“I was drinking with someone, and the talk gave me a sense of reason I'd missed for some time.”

 

He looked to the cat ear obscuring his view of the window. His impulse gave in as he blew on it, causing Hatsumi’s ear to flick to the side.

 

“Must you let the intrusive thoughts take over?”

 

Hatsumi cocked her head back, beaming a gentle smile back at Callum.

 

“It brought us back together, aye?”

 

Hatsumi nodded, the two chuckled as they relaxed. 

 

“It did, I will not fault it… This time.”

 

Hatsumi spoke softly, clasping her hands around Callums free hand. They lay like that, taking in each other's presence and hearts, even as they stewed in their fluids. Granted, the freshly cleaned bed dried all it could manage. Callum breathed deeply, then exhaled. He stared at the ceiling.

 

“What made you decide to answer?”

 

He asked, his chest rumbling against Hatumis ear. Her tail raised, then fell, signaling her own deep thoughts. Her ears pinned forward as she answered. 

 

“I thought, that I'd simply let so many opportunities between us slip from my fingers. I was proud, but I loved you. And I thought, that for you, to let you go was the right thing.”

 

“You wouldn’t have taken me back then?”

 

Hatsumi slowly tilted her head in place of shaking it.

 

“Mmm, I was still clouded with my thoughts.”

 

“What changed?”

 

Callum asked, raising his brow. He was wondering if his effort, even now, would have held back.

 

“Kiyomi.”

 

Hatsumi muttered.

 

“Being a mother again and seeing you doing your best for her. Yet, we still do what we do.”

 

“As Revenants?”

 

Hatsumi nodded faintly. 

 

“You tried before, but I thought-“

 

Hatsumi’s voice trembled, the feeling of something wet settling on Callum’s chest.

 

“We both knew, didn’t we?”

 

Hatsumi buried her face into Callum, her sobs muffled by the inability to show them openly. 

 

“You did?”

 

Hatsumi asked, her sobs growing in intensity as she now hugged him. 

 

“Aye. From the time I laid my eyes on Yui.”

 

Hatsumi shuddered, the name striking deep at her heart.

 

“I should have been there, I should have let you be there—“

 

She was pulled close and hugged tightly as she began to cry in silence.

 

“I know, I know.”

 

Callum resigned himself to calm her, slowly rubbing at her head and back.

 

“I’d like to try again. As I have been, for our daughter now.”

 

Callum whispered, expecting no reply.

19